Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Ishq,The Pure Love" Link to THREAD 2 Added (Page 56)

LonelyPlannet Senior Member
LonelyPlannet
LonelyPlannet

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Updating Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretSapphire

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
kaha hai update
SecretSapphire IF-Sizzlerz
SecretSapphire
SecretSapphire

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
mera mode PUNJABI ho raha hy

LonelyPlannet

LonelyPlannet Senior Member
LonelyPlannet
LonelyPlannet

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Part 6: Encounter with Khurana's

He was piercing dadi with his intense gaze. His blood red eyes were fixed on Dadi's face. Dadi was numb to answer. She never saw him so much Angry. Maan repeated his question. This time more angrily. Finally Dadi looked at him. She saw him waiting for her answer.

Daadi looked at him and said with an attitude "We told your friend Mr. Khurana that we are taking our great granddaughter with us. Doesn't he convey the message to you?" Dadi asked her with an inquiring look. Maan frowned and spoke with anger, "Yes he did" but before he complete his words Dadi cut him off and asked him again "Then didn't he tell you to pick Angel at 7 in evening???" This time it was Maan who cut her words. He was damn angry by the attitude Khurana's was showing. "First thing first Mrs. Khurana you did not answer my question. With whom permission you dare to bring my daughter here????" by now he was fuming in anger, "and Second Sarmaan, its sarmaan, Sardaar Maan Singh. Stop calling me Khurana." Everyone there was shocked to sense the haterdness in his voice when he said the word KHURANA. Ranjeet came forward to face him "But you are our son whether you admit it or not? You are the youngest khurana. You are khurana". But his voice fades off when Maan's loud and angry voice took over his voice. He roared like a lion "Yes I WAS KHURANA and I am ashamed, ashamed to be a part of this family. Did you get it Mr. Khurana I am ashamed of you, ashamed to have a family like this. I disowned my family name. I am no more Khurana. I am Sarmaan. Go and ask the world if they know Maan singh Khurana??? No they did not, they only know Sarmaan, me and I earned this name on my own. So this is my last warning to all of you, NEVER TRY TO MESS WITH ME AGAIN AND DON'T TRY TO POISON MY DAUGHTER'S INNOCENT MIND. I WILL NOT TOLRTE IT ANYMORE. THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO ALL OF YOU, STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY DAUGHTER OTHERWISE BE READY FOR COSEQUENCES." Maan started his talk in anger. He was shouting but at the end his voice was firm and full of authority. He emphasized on each and every word and it looks like he means what he said. Meher came forward and looked at Maan with teary eyes. "So now we are not even allowed to meet our granddaughter??? You distanced yourself from us but ahy are you distancing our Granddaughter???" Maan saw her with piercing eyes, "First, she is not your granddaughter. She doesn't have any relation with khurana's. She is my daughter only my daughter. So stop claiming her as your granddaughter. Second, it's the responsibility of the parents to protect their children from the people who can harm them. So as Angel's dad I feel like to keep her away from Khurana's. Now will you please call my daughter??? Its getting late. We should leave now." By now Dadi was fuming with anger so instead of calling Angel who was busy with Shaan Yash and Meera turned Maan towards her, "Did you forget all the manners we taught you Maan??? IS this the way to talk elders that too your parents???" before she completes Maan cut her again, "Yes I forgot, I forgot each and everything you taught me ever. I forgot that because I don't want to remember anything which connects me with you people." Listening this Mehar lose her control. She cupped his face in her hands and said in broken voice, "you hate us so much that you don't even want to remember us. That was a mistake. We admit it and we are punished enough for that mistake. Don't you think 12 years separation is enough for us? 12 years, we are waiting for our son for 12 years. Don't you think our punishment should be over now? Don't you think Maan that this punishment should over now? Don't you think Maan that 12 years punishment is enough for a mistake? Its enough now I cant tolerate now. I want my son back, my granddaughter back to us. I want to shower all my love to my Son. Plz Maan give me son back. Plz." Tears rolling down on her cheeks. She was still holding him lovingly. "You killed your son with your own hands 12 yeares ago." Maan looked in meher's eyes that were stiffened with his word and her hands which were holding him lovingly were now lifelessly hanging. She was watching him with pain and disbelief as she thought she listened something wrong but one glance on Maan's face which was totally blank but there was immense pain in his eyes as he is holding back his emotions. "yes Mrs. Khurana You and your husband killed your son long ago. Now I don't know about whom you are talking because as far as I know a dead person can never be alive again. And as far as you are talking about mistake let me remind you Mrs. Khurana that was not a mistake that was a sin you committed and mistakes can be forgiven but sins not. Maan singh khurana died 12 years ago. Don't try to put life in a dead body. Let it be R.I.P." He turned and see Angel standing there and her face expressions were enough to tell him that she has listened the whole conversion or some part of it. He moved towards her, Grabbed her hand and moved towards his car when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Ranjeet standing there. Maan raised his brows like asking him what he wants now. Ranjeet fold his hand in front of Maan. Maan was shocked by his gestures and tried to move but Ranjeet stopped him "I beg you. I beg you son. Look at my folded hands. I will be the first father of the world who is asking forgiveness of his Son. Please forgive me son. I know I did a mistake and I am sorry for that." Maan unfolded his hand and said with a smirk, "Your punishment will be over automatically the day you will realize the difference between a mistake and a sin. And your one mistake in your words destroyed two innocent lives and one of them was your own son and other?" he ate his words and start walking towards his car. Angel turned to see Ranjeet who was on his knees now holding his head in his hand crying loudly. Savitri and Meher were on his both sides trying hard to console him.

They were trying to console him by putting their hands on his shoulders. Dadi spoke while caressing his cheeks "you did nothing wrong ranjeet. That was destiny who played this game. You tried to help. You did all this for the sake of friendship. That was your mistake." But ranjeet shook his head in no, "No maa. That was not a mistake. That was a sin. He is right I committed a sin.  How can I do this to my son. I sacrificed my own son on the name of friendship. I kill my son with my own hands. He is Right maa. He is right." Angel looked at his dadu and then his dad she was determined to solve this mystery soon and she knows the right person who will tell her abt her dad's Past "HPD."

Precape:   Angry Maan and Frustrated Geet

Yeh kiski hy Aahat yeh kiska hai saya

Previous: Part 5

Next  Part 7 Pain amd the emptiness

My words wit you

Hi all

I know again no Geet but I want to show what kind of relation Maan and the Khurana's  Share. And Abt Maan and Geet They will meet soon. Both Maan and Geet have a very painful Past but we wish them a Happy and 

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 02 October 2012 at 7:55am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuSarah08HeartsHackerfifeBlueMoon..strawberry84Toffee--shiningStar--mysticangel84Aaisha4Dissaster_Queenkavitha05-Flexible-neetugarg123ammyicycoolgem1606luminousanisa79drashtipatel30vij10angeeshnityaniki02sheetalahlawatTheSunShineRedChillieBlushingqueenkavya.sravyavarthyadi000april12pari1689chiki143CrystalSayasheetalvasadreamymishti88gurti30happydays30komlikadeepali1022TeamMcSwarekKoolsmilemeettu_SharmeenLuvsGCSecretSapphireTwilightsparklepunam2712kabslockslove2_somapop77--Ratna--honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-vrinda22leverneJeevanaPdolly10Donnaaspvd

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
waiting

LonelyPlannet

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
update is here Dancing