Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK: A show with a social message

PrincessRu Groupbie
PrincessRu
PrincessRu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

After watching yesterday's episodes, the BHBK launch came back to my mind. They said during the launch that this show was going to send out a strong social message. Going by yesterday's episode, I think it is definitely heading towards the surrogacy track. As many articles previously suggested that Rajni would find out that the child she gave birth to lost his mother, etc...

If this track is going on as planned, I believe they plan on showing that surrogacy is not a bad thing and surrogate mothers should be accepted into the society. I feel there will be a momentary separation between Rajni and Krissh, but ultimately the remarriage will take place between KriJni only so that they can show a man accepting a surrogate mother...!

What are your thoughts people?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

agniishubham201rppdhrdhokaiami_31WorkerBblahblahsmahalaxmikdirk41PravesShinyGirlhinzOmaRamdasshidesnehapatroanasuya43bsingapuryOnlyHope-Priii--Jwalamukhi-

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I dun think this is right...can any man allow his wife to do so ??? I disagree with this social message ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201addicted2tvAdd123

PrincessRu Groupbie
PrincessRu
PrincessRu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hunybutt, I think Rajni was a surrogate mother before her marriage to Krissh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhokaihunybuttindiangirl07

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Exactly if an unmarried girl can do this y not a married one...
hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I mean to say if this is a social message that sarrogracy is right then any woman can be allowed to do so irrespective of her marital status ... Isnt it ???
PrincessRu Groupbie
PrincessRu
PrincessRu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Yeah! I think that is what they are trying to say. Since there is no physical contact between a man and a woman in surrogacy, but people still assume a surrogate mother is used types. I dont think the show is going to be about Rajni doing surrogacy while being married to Krissh. I think it was somethign she had done in the past but society does not accept it..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rppdhrdhokaihinzhide

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Princess ru y is this so ... I mean y there is need of surrogracy u can also adopt a child naa ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tv

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
itna kuch karli Rajni ne in the past but how could she hide such a big thing...i wonder whether her parents know about it or not...
somehow surrogacy track doesnt go with Rajni character...she always keeps saying yeh sahi yeh galat then surrogacy is big thing hiding it is obviously getting into problems y didnt she think even once about it before all of a sudden seeing a newspaper struck her mind about it...anyways its a show i shouldnt think too much but still...LOL
i jus hope atleast track is handled well..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyanesteashubham201rampPrincessRurppdhrdhokaiPravesshalurulez

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index