Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rayka

😆 I watched the episode twice - so unlike me.  But yesterday both Sanaya and Barun looked great and yes, Barun looked handsome.  The smirks were just enough to get us all smiling.

His SMIRK is awesome

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav singh sexy raizada I have no words.Barun took my breath away ☺️
The voice, the passion, the intensity, those eyes ahhh the face the expression asjsjflkdfl..*thud* *dead*
Edited by pisces25 - 11 years ago
crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right. This character is unbelievably desirable...the expression when she agrees to the deal was to die for!!! Uff, kya karte ho Barun...in khatarnaak expressions se maar daalte ho!!! Noone, I repeat noone, on TV can carry off ASR to such aplomb as Barun Sobti does. I give him a standing ovation each time I see him on screen...I have had some favourites on TV, like Sushant Singh Rajput (Pavitra Rishta) & Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan), but have not adored anyone like I do Barun Sobti. I am totally & completely bonkers about him. Take a bow young man, You deserve every good compliment that comes your way!!! Bless you & keep up the good work!!!
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

700% agree!!!!!!☺️

Only 700% baaki ka kahan hai😆
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: pisces25

Arnav singh sexy raizada I have no words.Barun took my breath away ☺️
The voice, the passion, the intensity, those eyes ahhh the face the expression asjsjflkdfl..*thud* *dead*

I know that's one point i wanted to mention but forgot his Voice Modulation is damn sexy😳
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BARUN act was too good,loved  to see the passionate side of ASR as Kushi said it Laat governor ka pagal prem,very well acted by BARUN.LOVED IT.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bijili

BARUN act was too good,loved  to see the passionate side of ASR as Kushi said it Laat governor ka pagal prem,very well acted by BARUN.LOVED IT.

I know i mean i have never never found ASR so desirable...I was like why do every handsome man have the need to get marry so soon (REAL not REEL)😉

spancer thumbnail
as you said MAR JAAVA, MAR JAAVA.

word has never been said ths true.
Edited by spancer - 11 years ago
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously agree! Barun's the BEST! MashAllah!
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyforarshi

You are so right. This character is unbelievably desirable...the expression when she agrees to the deal was to die for!!! Uff, kya karte ho Barun...in khatarnaak expressions se maar daalte ho!!! Noone, I repeat noone, on TV can carry off ASR to such aplomb as Barun Sobti does. I give him a standing ovation each time I see him on screen...I have had some favourites on TV, like Sushant Singh Rajput (Pavitra Rishta) & Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan), but have not adored anyone like I do Barun Sobti. I am totally & completely bonkers about him. Take a bow young man, You deserve every good compliment that comes your way!!! Bless you & keep up the good work!!!

Yes its as if ASR has been written for Barun and nobody else...No offense but initially i used to find Barun's acting a little DULL...But these days he is simply mind-blowing