Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

He is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA & he sure is DESIRABLE !

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know that this isn't Barun's first TV stint...But yes IPK sure is Barun's BIGGEST BREAK...

Girls swoon to the name of Arnav SIngh Raizada and just like Khushi, their hearts go erratic * lub dub* every time Arnav comes on screen...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arnav Singh Raizada is a Character impossible to decode, as there are several layers that has gone into the making of this character...Its impossible to read him and thus makes him all the more challenging and desirable...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

Barun has done romantic scenes in Baat Humari Pakki Hai , Shradha etc but his role and his recent ROMANTIC AVATAR in IPK is INDESCRIBABLE...Its his Aura, his personality, his charm his charisma (Whatever you wanna name it) every little detail that has gone on in the making , in the sketching of Arnav Singh Raizada that makes him DESIRABLE...

Many of the viewers are finding it hard to accept ASR in this lovey-dovey AVATAR...but i am personally loving it๐Ÿ˜  He has been giving some of the most heart-melting expressions and his smirk has literally reached new heights...Arnav has not changed he is just trying to woo his lady love and whatever he can do to make Khushi come back to him he is applying...Even if that means him saying cheesy lines...(Which by the way are too gorgeous)โ˜บ๏ธ

After the water throw/coffee-water throw/tea in yesterday's episode when Arnav hauled Khushi towards him and after the "Ab Manawa lete hai" line when he closes in on her there are some of these mind blowing, totally passionate expressions along with expressions of how much he is enjoying this whole "MAKE KHUSHI MRS ASR FORVER MISSION"  that Barun puts up...Ufff...Hayyyeee Mar Jawan!!!!

I bet there is no girl/woman who did not blush/turn red after seeing that seq...coz such was the effect...๐Ÿ˜‰ I have seen the episode like for the "nth" time to catch up with Barun's Expressions, his actions and his Sexy smirk...

๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

What Say guys?? Agree ki Disagree

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†Absolutely Viji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.  I was unable to come to normal life. Still blushing๐Ÿ˜† an droooling.๐Ÿคข...   and have seeen n number of times.๐Ÿคข...   Hats of to both my hearts (BARUNAND SANAYA)๐Ÿ‘
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
100% agreed yar... Only barun can do it...

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

๐Ÿ˜†Absolutely Viji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.  I was unable to come to normal life. Still blushing๐Ÿ˜† an droooling.๐Ÿคข...   and have seeen n number of times.๐Ÿคข...   Hats of to both my hearts (BARUNAND SANAYA)๐Ÿ‘

I know Haal Behaal Ho Gaya Hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakhy

100% agreed yar... Only barun can do it...

Yes the role of ASR was tailored for BARUN ...
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know barun makes asr most desirable,can't take eyes off him
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n*(100%) Agree...ASR...ASR..ASR๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† I watched the episode twice - so unlike me.  But yesterday both Sanaya and Barun looked great and yes, Barun looked handsome.  The smirks were just enough to get us all smiling.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

i know barun makes asr most desirable,can't take eyes off him

After yesterday...Yes he has got me all drooling
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

n*(100%) Agree...ASR...ASR..ASR๐Ÿ˜

Naam hi jaapthi rahogi...Ya kuch likhogi bhi๐Ÿ˜†