Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

He is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA & he sure is DESIRABLE !

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
We all know that this isn't Barun's first TV stint...But yes IPK sure is Barun's BIGGEST BREAK...

Girls swoon to the name of Arnav SIngh Raizada and just like Khushi, their hearts go erratic * lub dub* every time Arnav comes on screen...Embarrassed

Arnav Singh Raizada is a Character impossible to decode, as there are several layers that has gone into the making of this character...Its impossible to read him and thus makes him all the more challenging and desirable...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Barun has done romantic scenes in Baat Humari Pakki Hai , Shradha etc but his role and his recent ROMANTIC AVATAR in IPK is INDESCRIBABLE...Its his Aura, his personality, his charm his charisma (Whatever you wanna name it) every little detail that has gone on in the making , in the sketching of Arnav Singh Raizada that makes him DESIRABLE...

Many of the viewers are finding it hard to accept ASR in this lovey-dovey AVATAR...but i am personally loving itDay Dreaming  He has been giving some of the most heart-melting expressions and his smirk has literally reached new heights...Arnav has not changed he is just trying to woo his lady love and whatever he can do to make Khushi come back to him he is applying...Even if that means him saying cheesy lines...(Which by the way are too gorgeous)Blushing

After the water throw/coffee-water throw/tea in yesterday's episode when Arnav hauled Khushi towards him and after the "Ab Manawa lete hai" line when he closes in on her there are some of these mind blowing, totally passionate expressions along with expressions of how much he is enjoying this whole "MAKE KHUSHI MRS ASR FORVER MISSION"  that Barun puts up...Ufff...Hayyyeee Mar Jawan!!!!

I bet there is no girl/woman who did not blush/turn red after seeing that seq...coz such was the effect...Wink I have seen the episode like for the "nth" time to catch up with Barun's Expressions, his actions and his Sexy smirk...

Day DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming

What Say guys?? Agree ki Disagree

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 20 July 2012 at 7:09am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyy8Susi_66ammu2Mugildona20087Faiminadr.Shilpa12ipkknd159jiummistletoe22MissPunjabiArchu61deeptha93C3_IFDieHard-KSGfanRaykafa-ameeryashasvi57crazyforarshiaarrnnaavvSaraPhoenixAndrojobiBanaya1srilathasanamunirbijilismile1412ParamjitpacsunKMH-NASHAsun_shine_girlarchie_79angelic_leena_3Safi123TheMogambosamanthana--Yashi--deeps_92arshi_karishpisces25arshistarArshig8Veena..Arshisarunrocks.ProperPatola.Brooke.

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
LOLAbsolutely Viji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.  I was unable to come to normal life. Still blushingLOL an droooling.Dead...   and have seeen n number of times.Dead...   Hats of to both my hearts (BARUNAND SANAYA)Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
100% agreed yar... Only barun can do it...

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

LOLAbsolutely Viji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.  I was unable to come to normal life. Still blushingLOL an droooling.Dead...   and have seeen n number of times.Dead...   Hats of to both my hearts (BARUNAND SANAYA)Clap

I know Haal Behaal Ho Gaya HaiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshig8

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakhy

100% agreed yar... Only barun can do it...

Yes the role of ASR was tailored for BARUN ...
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i know barun makes asr most desirable,can't take eyes off him
--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
n*(100%) Agree...ASR...ASR..ASRDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
LOL I watched the episode twice - so unlike me.  But yesterday both Sanaya and Barun looked great and yes, Barun looked handsome.  The smirks were just enough to get us all smiling.

Go to top