Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

For all HUJU fans- 

On tweeter one fan asked Tina that weather she and Hussain congratulate JUHI or not? And Tina replied "YES,HUSSAIN SPOKE TO HER!:-)"

So, those who thinks that HUJU are not in touch anymore with eachother, I hope you all got your answer? And so now be happy:-)

wowww thats really nice ...
i m sooo happy thanks zaryab for sharing..
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
original post Iqra Sohail onn fb Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 11 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
this is the new pic of saju ...both are looking so cute na..Posted by sachin on Fb
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy 4th Love Anniversary to our Juhi and SachinπŸ˜ƒ
May they Both Always Stay Together...πŸ˜‰
God bless both of them always πŸ˜³
Love them a lot always πŸ˜³
Annie⭐️

khushin1fanjuhu thumbnail

original post Iqra Sohail onn fb

jaldi se wapas aajao juhu 😭😭😭😭😭
khushin1fanjuhu thumbnail

original post Iqra Sohail onn fb

ya last wali pic ki or pics to post kro zaryaab.plxxx😊😊
cutesweet_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks Like Sachin has taken a day off to celebrate his 4th love anniversary with the most beautiful wife on earth, who is also going to gift him a small little angel on their 4Th marriage anniversary.πŸ‘
Sachin & Juhi look as adorable as ever
So miss her tweets and updates πŸ˜’
And the most her presence on TV
Without Juhi TV doesn't seem interesting at all
Wish & pray for all wealth, health & the most strongest bond between the two
God Bless them β€οΈ
Thank you
Cheers
❀️
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

uhi Parmar Shroff gifts Sachin an SUV 500Sachin and Juhi Shroff

Our readers would well remember that Tellychakkar.com was the first to report about Juhi Parmar Shroff getting into the family way.

We now have a bit more info of the personal life of the couple Sachin Shroff and his better half Juhi.

Like any other doting wife, Juhi planned to give a surprise gift to Sachin recently. Want to know about the gift?

Well, Sachin had always wanted to own a SUV 500 no sooner did the bookings for the model opened. And when Juhi got to know that the bookings were on, she immediately ordered one for Sachin.

And the pleasant coincidence was that the car was delivered on 26 August, the day of Juhi and Sachin's love anniversary. Must say, a good surprise indeed!!

We went on to talk to Juhi, who told us, "Yes, it is true that I gifted Sachin a SUV 500. But, I did not know that the delivery of the car would happen exactly on the day when we started dating."

So, how did she plan out the color of the car, we ask Juhi. "Well, I could not ask him anything about it as it was meant to be a surprise. I knew that he likes the black colour, but the colour does not suit us. So I went in for silver colour as Sachin earlier had a car that was of the same shade."

Sachin, this must have been a joyous surprise, wasn't it?http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/juhi-parmar-shroff-gifts-sachin-suv-500

cutesweet_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone πŸ˜Š
This is so sweet of Juhi to gift Sachin the car of his dreams, and Juhi anyways tries her level best to fulfill all the dreams of Sachin & thats the reason she once fulfilled his dream of a woman making food for him in a yellow saree, OMG that moment would have been so special for both of them 

I really hope all good and best things happen in their life, be it professionally or personally & not even a shadow of sorrow should fall on them is what we pray for them always and their bandhan stays like for 7 janams  β˜ΊοΈ

BTW I wanted to ask, whether BB5 finale was LIVE or Recorded as i have completely forgotten about it πŸ˜³

Thank you
cheers

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Telly Tv : Juhi Parmar is pregnant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd7R4lQ0B4Q

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 11 years ago