*~*EaSt Or WeSt JuHi Is ThE bEsT *~* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
conratzzz for d new fanclub guys...
gr8 job zaryab...😛
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

This is an old article ...Juhi's number one fan

Ranjib Mazumder

Usually, stars get a surprise from their fans. But this time, Juhi Parmar stunned one of her female fans by throwing a surprise birthday party for her.

Like all the television actors, Juhi also has a huge fanbase, especially among the fairer S**. One fine day, she received a call from a girl who wanted her to meet her friend who was a fan of the actress.

Said an excited Juhi, "The girl's name was Vanita and her birthday was on April 8. So, her friend and I planned a splendid bash for her. I was shooting at Andheri when Vanita's friend took her to the sets. When Vanita reached the place, she got the shock of her life as I ordered a cake for her. We cut the cake together and her joy knew no bounds. I was really glad looking at her reactions. We talked a lot about life and the beauty of experience. She told me that it was the best birthday gift she could have ever asked for."

Vanita has posters of Juhi Parmar all over her room and always changes her hairstyle, closely following Juhi's haircuts. "When she told me that she catches on Kumkum twice a day, I was literally on seventh heaven," said Juhi, the actress with a heart of chocolate cake, if not gold.

t
Edited by adeela786 - 11 years ago

This is an old article ...Juhi's number one fan

Ranjib Mazumder

Usually, stars get a surprise from their fans. But this time, Juhi Parmar stunned one of her female fans by throwing a surprise birthday party for her.

Like all the television actors, Juhi also has a huge fanbase, especially among the fairer S**. One fine day, she received a call from a girl who wanted her to meet her friend who was a fan of the actress.

Said an excited Juhi, "The girl's name was Vanita and her birthday was on April 8. So, her friend and I planned a splendid bash for her. I was shooting at Andheri when Vanita's friend took her to the sets. When Vanita reached the place, she got the shock of her life as I ordered a cake for her. We cut the cake together and her joy knew no bounds. I was really glad looking at her reactions. We talked a lot about life and the beauty of experience. She told me that it was the best birthday gift she could have ever asked for."

Vanita has posters of Juhi Parmar all over her room and always changes her hairstyle, closely following Juhi's haircuts. "When she told me that she catches on Kumkum twice a day, I was literally on seventh heaven," said Juhi, the actress with a heart of chocolate cake, if not gold.

thats sooo sweet of juhi...
vanita is sooo lucky..
i wish we could also meet her once..

and thanks for sharing d article...
Originally posted by adeela786

conratzzz for d new fanclub guys...
gr8 job zaryab...😛
thnx adeela 😃
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Wow Thanks for the article yaar kash hum b mil pain Juhi se 😳
lucky girl vanita wowww..yea annie kaash hum bhi vahan hote hmmm juhi humse or hum juhi se mil paate😳

credit goes to Anki Huju Kajen on fb ...Today's NEWS24 segment on Sachin- They showed Sachin and whole Sahara One team came for a picnic at a place and all are enjoying so much! All the actors,actresses were enjoying in swimming pool,clicking photos,playing football etc etc! Sachin was enjoying with his co-star Niyati:-)

When reporter asked Sachin why Juhi didnt came? Sachin said that Juhi is busy with some work so she didnt come! Otherwise she would have definately come! Bcoz Juhi luvs outing with frndz and family so much!
thanx zary..wowww gr8..i hope we will see saju together ..kitni der ho gayi hai..koi intv bhi nahi aaya unka😕
thanx zary 4d article and pics..sigg
Originally posted by adeela786

thats sooo sweet of juhi...
vanita is sooo lucky..
i wish we could also meet her once..

and thanks for sharing d article...

she is so lucky😃

And Juhi is a sweetheart😃

I 2 wanna meet Juhi😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by muskan087

lucky girl vanita wowww..yea annie kaash hum bhi vahan hote hmmm juhi humse or hum juhi se mil paate😳

Yes she is very lucky😃

Haan kash hum b wahan hote n she is very lucky to have such loving friend who surprised her😳

Haan yar kash aisa din hamari lif mein bhi a jai yaar😭😭😭😭

Acha di app FB p ho?? Id banaya?
My Creations:-😃
Annie😃