India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

It's All A Vicious Cycle

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Back before Dil Dostii Dance started, when i was in school I used to wait for the weekend to come..Friday would be the day i would complete my homework and then Saturday-Sunday I would just enjoy!!

Then Dil Dostii Dance and my tenth standard started at the same timeConfused I would juggle both plead for half an hour a day to watch it.Weekends would never get over only ! I started hating Fridays coz there was no D3 on Fridays and Saturday Sunday would only be spent in waiting and waiting.

And now a year later, I m back to the same thing. Thanks to the crap they show us in D3 nowadays and i no longer mind it if its Friday! I dont care anymore.All that excitement , anticipation which i would earlier get when Monday rolled around is no longer there.

This post is not to point out my daily ritual. Its to talk about the horrible , drastic change in D3 which has swept over since TAANI AND SHIVAM came in...Its all gone for a toss and now Im tired. I have lost all interest now.

P.S - I think even the actors have lost interest in the show. No wonder Sam .F. took such a long break. No wonder Vinti's role was expanded she was probably considering leaving so that she could start her school...And the other day , in KAS and Shantannu's interview they themselves said that they make up their own stories...Even they are sick and tired.Angry..Thank you for doing this CVs..Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaEssence..Ardour.swaron19MirageSwarontaniya_dostiicrazyskyLamheChurake-Sakina-

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
The story is ruined past redemption ... I am sick and tired of it.
A joker like Shivam as the villain and a someone mindless and zero-personality like Taani as the heroine.

D3 .. this NEW D3 .. SUCKS. I dont look forward to 5:30 (IST 7:00 pm) anymore .

I miss the D3 when awesome characters like Sharon , Swayam , Rey,  Simmi , Nilesh and the gang were in focus.

Edited by SwaRon911 - 20 July 2012 at 7:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swaroniliciousswaron19Ardour.Tanuka_TanHa

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I really miss old D3.. The show about their passion, there college life, the friends masti .. * sigh* I really miss it...Unhappy

Earlier I used to see D3 to get relax and just to enjoy now I see every episode of it with stress trying to figure out everything that's going on..Dead

D3 is way to unrealistic..I'm even tiered of bashing and sharing the same opinion again and again and so on...Unhappy  And even don't know where to comment suddenly cause I feel there's no place for dance and swaron..Well I don't feel like commenting also now..Dead

D3 has become all the non dancers show..Dead 

-Shruti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Tanuka_TanHa

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I really miss the old d3...used to watch the show for dance... ab dance sirf naam ki hi reh gaya hai...is vinti going to start a dance school??? 
MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticLight

Same here.. came on this forum to voice my angst. But now don't even feel like.

DittoConfused
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I just wish there was more dance!

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 20 July 2012 at 7:51am
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

1. we've not had a proper dance performance since a long time(the monsoon special is not continuity of the show per se) NO DANCE!

2. There's no romance...the intensity is out of SwaRon..TaaRey are invisible to me(don't like how their story has shaped up) the rest are used for comic relief...NO DIL!

3. With Vishakha pointing fingers on one hand I see a lot of friction in DOSTI also!

I've never expressed any angst before this...Whatever has happened I've accepted..hoping that the CVs would do something to change things around! I'm one for giving chances...But I'm fed up...The fight sequence was so bleh! And I'm finally disappointed!

I agree with all points just the vishakha one...The dosti element is laost cause of Rey being busy with tani and swayam busy with tani and somewhat sharon..Nicky bros busy advertising products...Barat to say gali di kya and amar to say are gaali nahi hai...Vishkha is one who is bringing the dance thing in D3 And is serious about winning footloose..

So just not agree with last point well other point I agreeThumbs Up
-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Same here.

I miss the D3 I started watching.I miss the zeal,the passion.

I miss Swayam and Sharon's passion and intensity for each other.

I miss the essence Of D3..the bonds..

Now all we get to see is TaRey..Taani and Shivam..

Swayam and Sharon do not share a frame in spite of being in a relationship.They continue to talk  over the phone..and more than romance..indulge in misunderstandings.

All Rey does involves beating up people.

All EVERYONE does is babysit Taani.

all we viweres have to endure are 25 mins of taani with her aankh mein paani,TaRey and taani-Shivam.

This is NOT the D3 we loved.This is NOT the D3 we were crazy for.

The CVs are ruining their own creation.And when they themselves do not realize it...its the saddest thing in the world.

Edited by -Sakina- - 21 July 2012 at 12:32am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index