TOI : Nityanand bowled over by Devo...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Swami Nithyananda bowled over by Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev

TNN | Jul 20, 2012, 05.29PM IST
Read More:Tamil Nadu|Paramahamsa Nithyananda|Life OK|Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Swami Nithyananda bowled over by Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
The Life OK channel wouldn't have ever expected this in their wildest dreams! 

Paramahamsa Nithyananda, popularly known as Swami Nithyananda, showered praises on the mythological daily soap, 'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev', this week.

In a big surprise coming their way, spiritual leader Paramahamsa Nithyananda, popularly known as Swami Nithyananda, showered praises on the mythological daily soap, 'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev', this week. 

In his discourse titled Inner Awakening at the lush green hill station of Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu, he told his devotees that the daily soap, which revolves around the life of Lord Shiva; the most powerful God within the Hindu culture, is one of the best things to have happened to the Vedic tradition in recent times. 

"Bringing a mythological story to life is not a joke. If I put all my intelligence, philosophical strength, understanding and abilities, to try and make a serial on Shiva, it will not be better than 'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev'," said Swami Nithyananda, recommending it to everyone. 

"There are a lot of subtle points it portrays; like what happens when Devi assumes a human body, concepts of incarnation, why tapas (tapasya) is needed, and lots of such aspects, which the programme is presenting beautifully," he said. 

Praising the show's production values, set designs and costumes, the Swami remarked that the makers, writers and actors are doing an "amazing job," bringing the story of Shiva alive with beautiful visuals and concepts which can be understood by the common man. 

"This correct depiction and representation of facts is a true service to the Vedic tradition," said the Paramahamsa, who has recently been anointed the 293rd pontiff of the Madurai Adheenam; the oldest Saivite mutt established more than 1,500 years ago in South India. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont know whether to be happy for the compliments the show gets or plain amused regarding the controversial personality from whom the compliments are coming...πŸ˜† 
but never the less im happy the show is being praised from all over,and is being appreciated for its good work!
anyways thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i dont know whether to be happy for the compliments the show gets or plain amused regarding the controversial personality from whom the compliments are coming...πŸ˜† 

but never the less im happy the show is being praised from all over,and is being appreciated for its good work!
anyways thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ

@ bold 

U R right Oh this nithi  we  people in  south  r  searching  a  way  to  drive away  him  fromMadurai  

and  here  he  is  giving  statements  abt  DKDM.  What  2  do  with  this  guy 😑    We  all  have  seen  
him  with  an  actress   in  SUN TV   ,  after  seeing  those  facts  also  some  r   crazy  abt  him.  What  

2 do? People  should  be  more   aware.  

When  we  have  god  straight  away  for  us  why  some  pepole   needs  a   broker  like  him ?

I don't  know πŸ˜•       
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lakshmi yeah-i think ive read enough of him...im still shocked hes appointed as the head of the Shaivite Temple, despite his history..really strange!
and yeah i agree with you over the last sentance,we dont need a broker to talk to God...he lives in our hearts😳
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He seems to be trying to gain brownie points with the audience...guess all criminals become political leaders sooner or later...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
even i dunno whether to be happy or umm,you know πŸ˜† 

All i can say is-DKDM's popularity is growing!which is great!
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree...

Mahadev's popularity should be with respect to the content which the show potrays..which talks about various lessons in life...

Not by preaching about it by the people who wear masks and then show such vile acts who doesnt live by the esssence of mahadev's teachings...

Happy - if it increases TRP's ... not happy if it increases followers for fake godmans..
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Grrr rrr😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Shameless one 
who cares for his appreciation πŸ˜‘  

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
For da first time in my life,i agreed wid dis guy.πŸ˜†

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveumishal

Totally agree...

Mahadev's popularity should be with respect to the content which the show potrays..which talks about various lessons in life...

Not by preaching about it by the people who wear masks and then show such vile acts who doesnt live by the esssence of mahadev's teachings...

Happy - if it increases TRP's ... not happy if it increases followers for fake godmans..

Yes , it  is  a  danger  for  Hinduism   to  have  fake godmans.  But  what  2  do  some  people  here  wants  a  instant  relief  from  there  worries.
         No body  trusts  themselves and  in  god  him selves  they r  rushing  towards  temporary  relief  and  they  r  happy  with it.
         Why  can't  they  just  believe  in god and  let  upon  him  everything  and  stay  calm? why  they don't  have  a  solid  trust  upon  him  after all  we  all r  his  children s