Dekha Ek Khwaab

the law of supply and demand! (Page 2)

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thumbalina

Good morning forum members

This morning when I woke up, a thought struck me.  I thought about Dek ending and once again I felt an emptiness inside. At that moment I remembered the law of supply and demand. 

Hear me out...neither SA nor Sony has confirmed the end of DEK.  All we have had to now are rumours and secondary articles, BUT NOTHING  from the direct sources.

What if, they are just testing us!   What if they are letting us thirst and hunger for Dek anticipating the  end, and only in disguise to get us to increase the TRP's .

Let us continue our efforts to raise the TRP"s.  there have been many suggestions from forum members and some of them are amazing.

Do read Shama"s suggestions because they are awsome and note worthy.  Most of all, stop watching other serials.  If you cannot watch Dek at it's original time, then PVR it or simply leave the TV on.

Maybe my thought is simply the HOPE OF THE HOPLESS, but I do not want Dek to End, and this is all that I am thinking about.

best regards sto all and Ramadan Mubarek to all.

Tina

nice post but dek is really ending because ashish is in that new show

pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i agree with you don't give up till end may be i hope trps will increase.i guess after this dance sequence.we have to fight till end.than after this if we never get a response than we people will not feel guilty that we  have not struggled hard to save DEK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index