Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

the law of supply and demand!

thumbalina Groupbie
thumbalina
thumbalina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Good morning forum members

This morning when I woke up, a thought struck me.  I thought about Dek ending and once again I felt an emptiness inside. At that moment I remembered the law of supply and demand. 

Hear me out...neither SA nor Sony has confirmed the end of DEK.  All we have had to now are rumours and secondary articles, BUT NOTHING  from the direct sources.

What if, they are just testing us!   What if they are letting us thirst and hunger for Dek anticipating the  end, and only in disguise to get us to increase the TRP's .

Let us continue our efforts to raise the TRP"s.  there have been many suggestions from forum members and some of them are amazing.

Do read Shama"s suggestions because they are awsome and note worthy.  Most of all, stop watching other serials.  If you cannot watch Dek at it's original time, then PVR it or simply leave the TV on.

Maybe my thought is simply the HOPE OF THE HOPLESS, but I do not want Dek to End, and this is all that I am thinking about.

best regards sto all and Ramadan Mubarek to all.

Tina

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmalliktanya-15faminSRKfan2012pearls88ilvudayrocker12LizBennetBeing-Human..oishu..Dae_drmer...navina...carisma2

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
uh huh tina ...Gr8 post!!!
xactly i totally agree wid ur post demand must equal supply...
so jab tak hum demand karenge...tab tak supply toh banta hai na?? wat say??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina...navina...

zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hmmm...may be...bt we should keep mailing , twitting nd calling them...and ramadan mubarak to u also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinapearls88Inkpen4877LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
WONDERFUL post Tina!!!
And thanks for the lovely mention!!!
Lets NOT give up guys!!!

Please do call Sony!!! Also please do go to other forums and pm people or ask someone from there, or even ask moderators if you can post about saving our show so that they can watch DEK at original telecast time for entire week so that we can get a massive jump in TRPs, get a time slot change, AND also have nEW fans for this show!!! Also don't forget to call Sony offices, and make it clear to them how important this show is, how you wish for an extension, etc!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaSRKfan2012Inkpen4877Being-Human...navina...

aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
lol u r topic "Law of supply n demand" caught my eyes heehheh as hab been studying a while ago hahahaha bt ya u r post is ausum n will defo make economics easy to study too 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaDae_drmer...navina...

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
AWSUM POST!!!! ITS A GENUINE REQUEST TO ALL!!! PLZZZ READ SHAMA (YAHERD) 'S POST AND PLZZZ ACT ACCORDINGLY!!! LETS JUST NOT GIVE UP UNTIL THE LAST EPISODE!!!

PLZZZ KEEP EMAILING, SPAMMING AND CALLING!!! TRUST ME, FAN POWER IS STRONGER THAN WHAT IT SEEMS!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15thumbalinapearls88...navina...

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Seriously though its just time to go for broke at this point!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

lol u r topic "Law of supply n demand" caught my eyes heehheh as hab been studying a while ago hahahaha bt ya u r post is ausum n will defo make economics easy to study too 

lol...i do agree wid yuh!!!
same here..aab jab bhi eco study karungi..will always remember ManVeer!!!

Edited by Dae_drmer - 21 July 2012 at 1:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index