-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I don't think shel be harsh.

priyalovebarun Goldie
priyalovebarun
priyalovebarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
this can be possible kush! because right now anjali is kinda upset with arnav seeing his closeness with kushi!! but i don't think she wll be harsh or do emotional drama! all that is going in anjali's mind is shyam shyam and shyam! 

Edited by priyalovebarun - 20 July 2012 at 6:44am
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Answer: anything as long Arhi love story is there n supported by other cast... To add spice, Anjali may fight  with Arnav for Shyam.

Baby Bump???????Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 20 July 2012 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.g

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
She will use emotional-blackmailing.! But that won't affect Ar-Shi Relation. But it may affect Ar-jali / Khu-jali relation. 
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
She won't say anything to him but she will be hurt and blame khushi again. 
swat.g IF-Dazzler
swat.g
swat.g

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
ONE THing if anjali is responsible for arshi's remarraigethen we probably wil forgive anjali
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

there is one plus point for Arnav.  If Anjali Scols Arnav an inturn he will loose his temper and pour the truth ...  It is possible for that alos..                 So be positive guys...  She is not yet left out of trauma...   So after which the possiblity of Re marriage...  thatz what i hope so
priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
she will definitely blame kushi but incase arnav supports kushi she may use harsh words not frm heart nly cos of affection over hubby...till nw arnav s supporting kushi n doesnt let her outside evn wen he comes to knw evn her sister dont her so she may think thn y dont i do it im not goin to bothr for anyone evn my chotte watever happens ill support my hubby n try to bring him back...may be in tat action she will be scolding kushi and wen arnav supports her,he may get harsh words frm his di...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index