India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi... (Page 3)

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i dont think she would actually go harsh... but she might try to convince him saying her hurband is good...which might finally end up in dishyum dishyumAngry 

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

She will emotionally blackmail Arnav indirectly blaming Khushi. She has done it twice once with Arnav and once with nani.

she naver blame nyone...it something different tht she is not taking to khushi as watever happens its just come in her mind wenever she see khushi...

she indirectly asked Arnav who has stolen our happiness and this was a trigger for Arnav to say the worst of things to Khushi. Same thing she said to nani 'Shyam can never be wrong and Chotey will not do any mistake than she goes to sya whos mistake it is indirectly pointing out to khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanthaGAkanksha-

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

She is very sweet-talking. She wont say harsh words. She will use sweet words and do emotional blackmail. Also she will keep touching him - yuk.

enough yaar...wat yuk in touching him...she is his sister...kindly be logical...plss...i can understand tht u hate anjali for being week...but watever daljeet told in rangmunch interview is dame true...how can u expect anjali to be normal in a day or two...

I dunno why people consider this as emotional blackmail! 

Anjali is doing what she like, the character is like that, she never cook up something wrong to earn something! and generally she never turn negative!

even while crying to naani, last time, she was sounding very confused! whom to believe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swat.g

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Josupra

No I don't expect her to be harsh. She just cannot be. If she finds something that bothers her she may not talk with anyone, feel more insecure and isolate herself

well this is similar to what i expect! she avoid people! 

last episode also, she had no complaint about chotey not attending satsang! usually she used say something! 
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
so are you telling us what to expect or sampling audience reaction for the PH before laying down the next track? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

luvsana Newbie
luvsana
luvsana

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
may be anjali blame kushi.. poor soul.. 
Eduniya Groupbie
Eduniya
Eduniya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
So far cv's have kept all characters intact...I'm quite happy arnav's wooing is in his style as should on birthday and yesterday's episode...Khushi we've seen enough no of times shown as forgiving person...so I expect anjali will not turn negative at least to Arnav...she is obviously not convinced about Khushi as in recent episode she remembers Khushi n Shyam FBs
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
lukin at her condition i dnt think she l say nythin 2 chote aftr all she luvs  him nd is kind person by heart!!! yeah but she will feel bad abt it becz she trusts her husband a lot!!! d odr day also she went cryin outside his room but dint say nythin 2 arnav!!!

Edited by sashhh33 - 20 July 2012 at 6:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index