Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK to Dance on Madhu's engagement - My take

sas_s thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Referring to the article posted on IF:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12307-rk-dance-surprise-in-madhu-engagement-ceremony.htm

I think today the engagement will not happen as RK will not let Madhu go before 6 PM and then:

1. As per promo, Mukund's mum will say this cannot happen and leave Chawl

2. Everyone will blame Madhu and Trish

3. RK will appear as if a savior and will ask Mukund's mum to do the engagement

4. Madhu's house - everyone will be happy and will think RK is great and will invite him to the party...or else how com he will be there?

5. After RK is in good books, he will start the game

6. I think engagement will happen. RK wanted to know if madhu loves Mukund as the pain will be more if she loves him. After engagement RK will create rift to show as if Madhu is cheating...creating some social humiliation...as a beginning

7. RK may again come as a savior saying he will be with Madhu and the revenge starts...so exciting

8. And in this process they fall for each other?

This is just my personal prediction guys!
Edited by sas_s - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ya Maybe after all he is playing Bhagwan Bhagwan...
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
quite possible...can't read RK's mind though
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
NO GUYS YOU DID NOT SEE THAT RK TOLD PINTOO JEE THAT SHE WILL NOT REACH IN ENGAGEMENT. I THINK MADHU GOT A WAY TO GO OUTSIDE AND SHE REACHED THERE. NOW RK TO CLEAR HIS OWN POSITION GO IN ENGAGEMENT OR HE WILL BE OUTSIDE AND OFFER MADHU TO GO WITH HER IN HIS CAR AND ATTEND HIS ENGAGEMENT OR TAKE HER SIDE ON FRONT OF MRS DIXSHET. HE WILL REQUEST MRS DIXSHET TO DO ENGAGEMENT.
prcns thumbnail
yes...tht might happen...

from your take, one thing i m getting clearly is tht RK is planning to spend more time around MB n tht is very good😛😛😛...