Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

fav romantic getways new sp article virat viren !

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
http://starplus.startv.in/news/3824/favourite-romantic-getaways-by-our-star-plus-characters.aspx

guys go on d link n comment for virat viren

viren says: It's the exotic Goa for Viren from Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. On his favorite romantic getaway he says "I just love Goa. I have already explored the stunning beaches with Jeevika during our honeymoon. It has been days since I have spent time with Jeevika.  So, I am planning a trip to Goa soon where we will have a candle-light dinner at the cruise."

virat says:
The loving and caring Viraat says, "Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me. However, for a romantic getaway I would want to take her out for a world tour. I have already promised her the same. I am just waiting for her to get well soon and then I would take her to explore the world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanya_ManYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww virat viren i love u guys.i lovd virat answer a lot
d way he said Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me

wow i so wish virat takes manvi on world tour.
virman95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
viren is such a cute hubby n my virat omg his answer is d best..that shows how much he loves manvi
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SP has given this article right ! I really hope with VirMan the show story moves out of india for some reason.We get to see some sizzling romance with our favorite couple with amazing views around.Thanks for sharing :)
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

SP has given this article right ! I really hope with VirMan the show story moves out of india for some reason.We get to see some sizzling romance with our favorite couple with amazing views around.Thanks for sharing :)

i so hope dey send  virman abroad after manvi gets cured i wanna see romantic n intense scenes of my cute couple..
mitrali_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Yep... same hope our VIRMAN go out of india...
preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
go goa viren. nice but may be later once the things get better.

that was so sweet of virat.

dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Virat! <3
Can't wait for Virman's honeymoon! 😉
tadi-maro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: viratmanvi

http://starplus.startv.in/news/3824/favourite-romantic-getaways-by-our-star-plus-characters.aspx

The loving and caring Viraat says, "Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me. However, for a romantic getaway I would want to take her out for a world tour. I have already promised her the same. I am just waiting for her to get well soon and then I would take her to explore the world.

\

Virat is soo romantic...😍😍 Hope his wishes 4 a romantic world tour with Manvi would fulfill soon...😳😳
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Virat The Cutey Sed Wherever Manvi Accompanies Him Its The Best Place Aww True Love
And World Tour Wow One Of Manvi's Dreams
Love U Virat A.K.A Kushal Tandon