Armu4eva

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Favourite romantic getaways by our STAR Plus characters

Tweet    
like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
The rains spell romance all the way, and our STAR Plus characters have some favourite romantic getaways that they'd like to share with everyone. Yes, Viren loves taking Jeevika to Goa while Pankhuri thinks Kulu is just where she'd like to spend time with her romantic partner.
STARONE.IN

It's the exotic Goa for Viren from Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. On his favorite romantic getaway he says "I just love Goa. I have already explored the stunning beaches with Jeevika during our honeymoon. It has been days since I have spent time with Jeevika.  So, I am planning a trip to Goa soon where we will have a candle-light dinner at the cruise."

Pankhuri from Pyaar ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaarasaid "I would love to have a romantic vacation with my partner in Kulu-Manali. Kulu is a lovely place and a romantic stay in a tree house cottage and lots of fog is enough for me. "

With Arnav from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doonnow wearing his heart on his sleeve, he shares, "If I have to plan a romantic getaway with my partner I would prefer Singapore. The Lion City offers some of the finest hotels, spas and shopping malls in the world. I would love to try the authentic cuisine of the country. My idea of romantic getaway is very different; it involves lots of traveling and exploring the city. If I visit Singapore with my partner I would take her to Sentosa Island, Singapore Flyer and take a romantic walk at the Orchard Rd.

The loving and caring Viraat says, "Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me. However, for a romantic getaway I would want to take her out for a world tour. I have already promised her the same. I am just waiting for her to get well soon and then I would take her to explore the world."

Which STAR Plus character do you think is a hapless romantic? Also share with us which is your favourite romantic getaway.

$

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara.ciara*Dev.*Bushraa.busybee..xMidnightStarx--BimBim--anusha.cochin-SMay31-EkSapnoKiPari_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fave romantic getaways-Pankhudi-indya.com" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
me first! Dancing

ty tanu! Hug Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

busybee..

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!

busybee..

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing tanu:-):-):-)

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing Tanu diEmbarrassed

busybee..

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
hehehe coool!

i like the tree house idea..n fog tht indeed romantic!!

tfs

Dhara.ciara

Dhara.ciara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharinggg Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.