Fave romantic getaways--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Favourite romantic getaways by our STAR Plus characters

Tweet    
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
The rains spell romance all the way, and our STAR Plus characters have some favourite romantic getaways that they'd like to share with everyone. Yes, Viren loves taking Jeevika to Goa while Pankhuri thinks Kulu is just where she'd like to spend time with her romantic partner.

It's the exotic Goa for Viren from Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. On his favorite romantic getaway he says "I just love Goa. I have already explored the stunning beaches with Jeevika during our honeymoon. It has been days since I have spent time with Jeevika.  So, I am planning a trip to Goa soon where we will have a candle-light dinner at the cruise."

Pankhuri from Pyaar ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaarasaid "I would love to have a romantic vacation with my partner in Kulu-Manali. Kulu is a lovely place and a romantic stay in a tree house cottage and lots of fog is enough for me. "

With Arnav from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doonnow wearing his heart on his sleeve, he shares, "If I have to plan a romantic getaway with my partner I would prefer Singapore. The Lion City offers some of the finest hotels, spas and shopping malls in the world. I would love to try the authentic cuisine of the country. My idea of romantic getaway is very different; it involves lots of traveling and exploring the city. If I visit Singapore with my partner I would take her to Sentosa Island, Singapore Flyer and take a romantic walk at the Orchard Rd.

The loving and caring Viraat says, "Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me. However, for a romantic getaway I would want to take her out for a world tour. I have already promised her the same. I am just waiting for her to get well soon and then I would take her to explore the world."

Which STAR Plus character do you think is a hapless romantic? Also share with us which is your favourite romantic getaway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
VirMan 😍

Thanks for sharing 😊
mitrali_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS...🤗
Viren s planning to go 4 Goa  again hmm...😉

i just loved wat  virat said...
"Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me.

Waiting 4 VIRMAN world tour...😍
manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWWW THE VV BROTHERS ARE THE BEST
TFS😊
arohi16 thumbnail
does that mean they are again planning a goa sequence?
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
haaayyeee virat is soo romantic...i hope to get a guy like him...
luv u kushal
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS..
aww, loved virat's answer.. "Any place where Maanvi accompanies me is my favourite for me. "
me too looking forward for maanvi to get cured and beautiul romantic scenes of virman.. love virman 
Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Virat's answer was sooo sweet🤗
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh!Virat/Kushal is so damn romantic..And hatke too...Luv Virat/Kushal 😍
xoxsusanxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved kushal answer..love him