Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

"Appse Chot Khanee ki Addadat hai Hamme" (Page 2)

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I donot support physical abuse at all.. But whatever Arnav does is not intentional, it just happens without his knowledge. I think physical abuse is something you do intentionally. Moreover, I think Kushi's skin is too sensitive because mine is and I face the same situation. My husband and I don't quarrel like them but when my husband holds my hand tight for any reason my skin turns red and then purple and stays like that for some days. Initially it used to be too embarrassing if it is visible because I used to get worried what if our friend/ doctor think my husband is a abuser looking at the wounds, when he is definitely not..Now all my friends and doctor know my skin is sensitive , so I donot botherat all. It won't hurt me,, just that the skin turns red and then purple. So, when I see Kushi I just brush it off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanna_dhanuTheMogambo

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Let me fill in my share.
First of all the underlying shades of arhi relationship is true to what you mentioned.
That's the way the story and characters are etched. I would not say that its perfect. But simply that's the way it is ever since beginning. 
Lot of people do not like khushi's OTT, for me that's the way she is, her character is. So when arnav pulls or pushes khushi, for me the aggression in his behavior is a character trait of him. And it does attract people.

Edited by sree07 - 20 July 2012 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanna_dhanuTheMogambo

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Point understood...but that is ASR, that is how he is... 

That regret after hurting her is what makes him more attached/attracted towards her...

Hurt her and run to heal her ...again hurt/again heal... and he is more hurt than her when he does so...

He is that arrogant person who is ruff-and-tuff and manhandles her but with a soft-corner and feels bad when she is hurt...

Without a second thought he pulls her or twists her hand just to stop her because he knows she belongs to him ...and only he has the right to do it...

(just my 2 cents... sorry if I dont make sense)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prasanna_dhanu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index