Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

"Appse Chot Khanee ki Addadat hai Hamme"

Prasanna_dhanu Goldie
Prasanna_dhanu
Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Friends, 

How justified is physically hurting the person you love , whether is it in the name of :

-Instantaneous anger
-Romance
-or even in a n attempt to make the other person listen

How justified is it to show that it is acceptable for some one to hurt the loved woman, give her injury  and that too repeatedly...

I really want Arnav to stop doing this... I am some how feeling he should regret what is done and try to at least treat her well after all the injury done to her...

Evn after hurting her hand after the Door smashign incident followed by the Bali episode , there was no mention of how Khushi dealt with her injury...

... Not when she burnt her hand after the Kitchen Poojan episode
... Not whne he had imprinted marks after holding her in the earlier "sorry" telling episode

Never after hurting Khushi physically has Arnav attended to her injury or try applying some medicine to ease the pain...

Is  this behavious so acceptable... are we all blind to think all this is Glorified and larger than life Drama and Romance...

I can't Understand what are the Cvs trying to portray here...

This is not bashing, its just my opinion on this particular incident... otherwise like everyone else I too love ARSHI romance but not Physical abuse wrapped in the name of Romance and acceptance of Pati or whatever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07TheMogamboHakuna-Matataa

ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barundeewani19

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
IPK is nothing but a desi version of Mills and Boonish Romance...And if you have read those novels..You'll see the similarities...The last few days..While Arnav was going all lovey-dovey..somewhere from the bottom of our heart I guess we all wanted him to go the wild way...Yes..maybe it's wrong..But then again the character has always been like this...And that's how it has been accepted by the millions...People won't accept a changed version now!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sita1150Prasanna_dhanusree07Barundeewani19--Yashi--

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
If u remember one episode before marriage ..Arnav said sorry to Khushi to hurt her after seeing marks on her hand...

Whenever Arnav hurt her, he himself suffered...I am not taking side of Arnav...I knw its not good thing hurt anyone physically...n that too our Sweet Khushi

Yesterday also He felt bad...Whenever he do such things he do in his anger...His character is like that only..Whenever He gets angry he always end up hurting his loved ones...

Prasanna_dhanu

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

IPK is nothing but a desi version of Mills and Boonish Romance...And if you have read those novels..You'll see the similarities...The last few days..While Arnav was going all lovey-dovey..somewhere from the bottom of our heart I guess we all wanted him to go the wild way...Yes..maybe it's wrong..But then again the character has always been like this...And that's how it has been accepted by the millions...People won't accept a changed version now!!

absolutely correct

Prasanna_dhanu

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
He did go to find her and bandage her finger when she cut her finger on the broken glass once. When she was bleeding from the broken bangle in her wrist he banaged her hand then too. So maybe Arnav only shows his physical concern when he actually sees blood :)

Prasanna_dhanu

ArshiRaiguptha Goldie
ArshiRaiguptha
ArshiRaiguptha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Completely Agree.! *thumbs up*

Prasanna_dhanu

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
He does feel bad after brusing her, but I don't think at that point she feels like letting him rub or kiss it better, the damage is done, it's too late. He can only apologise, but it's high time he realised she brusies like a peach

Prasanna_dhanu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index