India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Bolegaindia's about Madhu engaged

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Madhu will get engaged to Mukund in Madhubala despite of all hurdles!
Madhu will get engaged to Mukund in Madhubala despite of all hurdles!

(26mins ago)
Colors' new presentation Madhubala…Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is making a wide range to talk in the t-town with its rapid-raising TRPs these days. Thanks to its fresh subject and talented actors.

The drama is getting exciting with RK (Vivian Dsena) eyeing to take revenge from Madhu (Drashti Dhami).  According to his planning, Trishna (Arti Puri) leaves for her first day of shoot to RK's movie sets. But things don't go too well with her as the makeup man ruins Trishna's make-up. She immediately calls Madhu and asks her to come on the sets to help her re-do her makeup.

On the other side, Madhu's family is all set with the preparations and Mukund's (Manish Nagdev) mother (Usha Nadkarni) will get irked with Madhu's absence on her engagement day. Padmini will try handling the situation by serving the guests with sweets and tea. But after waiting for quite some time, Mukund's mother will get ready to walk out of Madhu's house; just then Madhu will enter the house and explain what happened, Finally, Mukund's mother gets her son engaged to Madhu.

Manish Nagdev confirmed the track and said, "I love Madhu a lot and this is all RK's strategy. My mother on the show is plotting with RK and I am totally unaware about it. As to whether we will finally get engaged or not, I cannot comment. You will have to watch the show".

But RK is not looking satisfied with this only; he has something big to play with Madhu.

Source: Tellychakkar.com

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21Serious-BeautyPallavi_2013..PlayfulKiss..manidBillu-Maamma_Sparkles_dolly10

Serious-Beauty Senior Member
Serious-Beauty
Serious-Beauty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

i m also not satisfied abt the enggagement of mukund nd madhu like RKOuch hope k engagement na ho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thnx same as TC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing.
Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Nobody is satisfied with engagement of Madhu and Mukund ... PL RK break this engagement fast...
_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i dont like mukund ,plz cvs rk better for my geet drashti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index