spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
teaser
interesting...
cont soon dear...
lehr thumbnail
lovely teaser dear. continue soon.me waiting for update.
hari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome waiting for the update
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the teaser...

update soon...
Cutypie212 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geetsrir.maan

<font size="4">PROLOGUE

</font>

<font size="4">Darkness crept in d sky as half moon dawned and a faint moan came
from d nearest mansion.That moan was pleasurable moan which was filling
inside the room.After sometime someone groan with pleasure and a female
voice filled her moan once again.The mansion stood high in the most
famous street as the mansion had the ownership of a multi millionare
businessman.The mansion had a name called Khurana mansion but in
previous times this mansion was called as the god's mandir as poor
always went in front of it to ask some help and the poor never turned
back with any disappointment.But now this mansion has become hell as the
mansion had turned into drunkard's den.
</font>

<font size="4">A faint moan came the south side of the mansion where the multi
millionaire businessman the great Maan Singh Khurana's room was
present.Darkness had crept inside the room and continuous pleasurable
moan was coming from the bed.The bed was shaking due to the movement of
the persons and someone was thrusting the girl deeply with more
pleasure.That girl screamed in pleasure after the deep thrust and the
man left her panting heavily.He poured brandy to his glass and came to
the window wearing his tracks and the half-moon light reflected on his
face.
</font>

<font size="4">When he came to the window then in the reflection of moonlight his
face came to vision.He had most handsome face,chocolate brown eyes,long
white nose,exact M shaped pink lips and slight stubble.He was the most
handsome man in this whole world.He was sweating due to the pleasurable
s** and he inhaled the cool breeze calmly.Immediately a girl came and
encircled her hands around his waist and kissed his back softly and
asked politely,"Will u marry me????"Maan's eyes wide opened and asked
turning towards her,"Kisne kaha ki mein tumse shaadi karoonga????[Who said that i'll marry u????]
</font>

<font size="4">That girl asked with shock,"Yeh kya keh rahe ho Maan..pls aap aise
mazaak mat karo'.my honour is at stake,aaj jo huva uske baad bhi aisa
keh rahe ho kyun Maan''!!!!"[What r u saying Maan...pls dont play pranks at this time..my honour is at stake...what happened an hour ago after that y r u saying like this Maan!!!"]Maan said smiling widely,"Tumhaara naam kya
hai'..!!!!"what is ur name????He tried to remember but that girl said angrily,"Mera naam
Samyukta hai'..!!!!"[My name is Samyukta]Maan said nodding,"Haan right'look here Samyukta
tumhaara uncle jo hai woh mujhe tumhe ek raat keliyte bhej diya tha
taaki usse paisa kamaane ke mauka mil jaaye'aur usne kaha ki mein
tumhaare saath pyaar ka naatak karo..nahin toh yahan jo bhi huva uske
liye kabhi raazi na hoge aisa bhi kaha..isiliye aaj tak mein tumse pyaar
ka naatak karta raha ab jab meri khaawaish poori huyi toh mujhe
tumhaari zaroorat nahin hai'mein sirf pyaar kiya tumhaari jism se..naaki
tumse'..ab tum mere liye kissi kaam ke nahin ho isiliye apni boriya
bistar baand aur dafaa ho jao!!!"Ya right,look here Samyukta..ur uncle has sent u here to me for one night..and he had said that if i pretend to u dat i love u till then u wont accept to give urself to me so i have to pretend with u and moroever ur uncle wanted money and i wanted my desires to be fulfilled.I never loved u and loved only ur body...so now u r no use to me so pack ur clothes and get lost from here now...!!!"]
</font>

<font size="4">Samyukta's eyes welled up and she cursed her uncle too for involving
in this but she begged herself in front of MSK to accept her but MSK was
peacefully having the whisky sitting in his mini bar.So Samyukta stood
and said angrily,"Listen here u MSK..jo insan doosron ki zindagi se
khilwaad kar raha hai..usse kabhi bhi yeh samay nahin chodti'.tum mere
jism se pyaar kiya haina'lekin mein tumhe ek shraap deti hoon ki
tumhaari zindagi mein zaroor ladki aayegi..lekin tumhe uski jism ko
chone haq kabhi nahin milega..kabhi nahin'aur tum uske saamne kamzor
hokar khada hoga jis tarah aaj tumhaare saamne mein khadi hoon'..woh
tumhaari hokar bhi tumhaari nahin hogi'.!!!"
</font>

<font size="4">Samyukta collected her clothes and wore it while the great MSK was
sitting drinking his alcohol and not giving any attention towards
her.Next morning a news came where showed that Samyukta who was the
famous dancer committed suicide by felling from her college
building.When police investigated then they came to know that she had
betrayed love in her life that she was committed suicide due that
disappointment and the boy was unknown.So the case was closed while MSK
saw the news as if he had done nothing innocently.
</font>

<font size="4">Note-Guys u do know dat am quitting d writing for some time so am giving d
prologue and CS of my new ff...when i come back den i'll give d parts
daily.So till then i want likes and comments for dis story...if i get
maximum likes then am surely gonna continue dis story if not am gonna
stop dis right away.So guys if u want dis story and if u liked prologue
den pls do hit d like button and comment.My fingers r crossed and am
waiting for ur comments and likes...
</font>

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 06

I am a Devil who have any regrets I am devil who regrets this world to have me but an angel entered into my life...

She was pure and innocent just like the rain drop which falls from the cloud till it reaches d earth...

She was so sweet and tender in her behaviour which made me amazed seeing her pure and tenderness...

But i felt a desire arouse inside me to have her...to feel her...to love her...

First i thought that it is only lusftful attraction but am scared to touch her pure body by my sinful hands...

Her hazel eyes which were windows of her soul always sees me with disgust...

My hands tremble to touch her soft milky body yet it tempts me to taste her beauty...

Her baby pink luscious lips invites me to kiss her till she is breathless...

Yet this heart is scared to touch her without her will...

I thought she is the girl just like other girl and i offered her so many things yet she refuses my nearness...

But still i crave for her touch...crave for her one gaze...crave for one smile from her for me...

The world is so cruel which made this angel to be pried by me...the devil...

Someone was reading d book of some romantic love story with full concentration and trust that they dint notice d other person's reaction who's eyes were droopy due to feeling sleepy and was yawning widely snapping d fingers on d open mouth.Then the person noticed a pair of hazel almond eyes glaring at d person's reaction.

The person who was yawning was none other than d great Maan Singh Khurana who saw d glaring Geet Handa from her almond eyes.Maan saw her intently where her cheeks turned red due to anger and her almond eyes spitted fire...but for him she was looking adorable...he imagined her round red face as tomato vegetable and admired her face with a chuckle on his face.

Geet saw Maan who was chuckling at her anger and glared at him once again and asked angrily,"Aap has Q rahe hai??????"[Y r u laughing????]Maan dint react for her question a second as he was admiring her pink cheeks and lush lips which were teasing him to kiss it and bite it.Maan came near her and his hot breath fell on her lush lips for she wiggled backwards immediately breathing heavily.

Maan chuckled seeing her mixed emotions which were changing due to his nearness.Those hazel almond eyes showed fear..and then it changed into disgust...and it changed into a dark desire which he noticed for a second but it was covered up immediately with d disgust once again.

Maan went back but he rubbed her soft supple lips from his thumb which made Geet's face turn with disgust.She thot he's gonna kiss her but his next movement made her left baffled.Maan said with disgust rubbing her soft supple lips slowly,"Tum Kitna lipstick lagaavoge...is lipstick ke wajaise tumhaari yeh hot apne rang khodegi...Qki isme bahut saare harmful chemicals hote hai..stop it or else ur lips will be damaged...mein tumhe kalse herbal lipstick laake doonga..usse lagaana...!!!"[How much u apply lipstick...becoz of this lipstick d lips loss it's natural color...becoz it has harmful chemicals...stop it or else ur lips will be damaged...tomorrow i'll bring u herbal lipstick apply it...!!!"]

Maan went from there but turned and asked,"Oh haan..tumne mujhe abhi tak yeh nahin kaha ki pyaar ka matlab kya hai?????Tum jhoot bol rahi ho ya phir tumhe iski matlab nahin pata sach me...!!!"[Ok...but u dont give me d explanation of love??????R u telling lies or truly u dont know anything abt that...??????]Geet couldnt predict him and she remembered d incident which went on an hour ago.Geet sat there crying continuously feeling helpless...she was indeed in hell with this Shaitan...she never wanted this circumstances to come.

It was a change of her mind to her seeing d situation...she was so much shocked to know that this shaitan is so shameless that she wanted to puke whenever she remembered d act which went on in front her.Though a woman bother d entry of others in her life and likewise she wont interfere others life till her need but whenever a girl is molested in front of anybody then a kind of woman behaviour rises from her inside heart to stop d wrong doings.

Though d girl is molested on her own will by men still d other woman wont tolerate it and this is called as d self respect of a woman which Maan had risen inside Geet...though she was weak to see all these situations but even d weakest person also opposes this situation for some seconds too.Maan had risen d self respect of Geet in that way making that scene in front of her.

Maan dint knew abt this very much..how can be as he even dont know dat what is d value of a girl in every man's life.That's becoz of d cunning mother to have and d weak dadi in his house wont make any difference in his behaviour as he's brought up taking d long lectures fm his cunning mother dat girls r only use and throw thing.

Here also a woman is d enemy of woman...Geet couldnt tolerate this situation and went inside and started crying..not for that girl..but for not stopping dat shaitan with her guts...becoz this shaitan was unpredictable.Geet had become weak in front of his harshness and d way he was asking..she couldnt tolerate his behaviour anymore but she somehow try to revolt him and decided to leave d house as for as possible.Geet packed her luggage and opened d door and saw dat  Maan stood near d doorway and saw him with disgust.

Maan saw her luggage and asked sternly,"Tum kahin jaa rahe ho????"[R u going somewhere???]Geet dint say anything and walked past him but Maan held her hand and twisted to her back and said with anger,"Tum kahin jaa nahin sakti...Qki tum meri ho..is shaitan ki..aur agar tum mujhse bhaagne ki koshish ki..to mein tumhaare ghar waalon ko upar pahuncha donga samjhi tum????"[U cant go anywhere...becoz u r only mine...this devil's...and if u run away from me then am gonna kill ur family..do u understand????]

Geet's eyes welled op becoz of d pain and Maan left her wrist and she rubbed in pain and asked angrily,"Kya chaahthe hai aap...haan kyun nahin aap mujhe chodte akela...meine aap se kaha tha na ki mujhe aapse koi pyaar nahin...toh phir kyun aap mujhe tang kar rahe hai?????Aur waise bhi mein aapki ghulaam nahin hoon ki aap jo bhi kuch kare usse mein chup chap dekthi rahoongi...aapne jo woh neeche kiya haina usse dekhkar mujhe ghin aati hai aap par...i feel like puking...itna ghatia soch...itni gande iraaden...aap kabhi bhi nahin badal sakte Qki aapko sahi aur galath ka koi farak nahin...!!!!"

[What do u want anyway?????Y dont u leave me...y cant u leave me alone?????Dint i tell u dat i wont love u then also...y u trouble me???????And as a matter of fact am not ur slave for what u don in front of me that i see it dumbly...What u did downstairs after seeing that am disgusted...i feel like puking...i dint saw d person having so bad thots..so bad intentions...u cant change urself ever..that's becoz u dont have any difference that what is right and what is wrong...!!!!]Her almond eyes showed d disgust for him and he understood that she is referring to d mistake which was abt to be done downstairs.

Her eyes had welled up seeing d scene and she cried for being d part of that act...Maan saw her eyes intently and thot,"Sach me...she is innocent..innocent to know d cruel truth of this world...where only there d value for money..cruel,malice,cunningness...!!!!!!!!"[Is it true that she's innocent...innocent to know d cruel truth of this world..where only there is d value of money..cruel, malice...cunningness...!!!]

Maan tried to change d subject and tried to make her stay back now.Maan asked sarcastically,"Love...so u r giving this thing as d name love...waise what is love???????[Love...so u r giving this thing as d name love..as a matter of fact what is love??????]Geet saw him with disgust and answered,"Mujhe aapke sawaallon ka jawaab dena zaroori nahin samjhti...!!!"[I dont see d importance to answer ur questions]And she was abt to go further then Maan said sarcastically,"So tum mujhse darke bhaag rahi ho...tabhi to aur bhi asaan ho jaayega tumhe paane ka...!!!"[So u r running away fm me due to fear...then it will good to have u very easily...!!!]

Geet saw him angrily and said,"Mein aapse darkar nahin bhaag rahi hoon...!!"[Am not running away fm u out of fear...!!!]Maan saw her hazel brown eyes intently giving sarcastic smile then Geet went inside without seeing him once also but Maan followed her and pulled her to his hard frame and asked,"U still havent told me what is love...!!!"Geet said politely trying to get free fm him for some time,"Love is a word which can be expressed in heart and it cant be expressed fm d words...!!!"

Maan listened to her intently and for a second considered her reply but he burst into laughter and said,"So u want something from return..so y dont u tell me directly dat u want some thing as a pay for it...!!!"Geet felt disgusted  hearing his thots which always referred S** here but she tried to convince him dont know y she was doing but her mind was trying to convince him.

Geet tried and answered politely,"No...u r misunderstanding me...love wont asks anything fm d person...d person decides what he wants...and blames d love...lust is also d part of love but it stand on trust..but lust is a mere physical attraction which makes d man and woman vulnerable to have s**..one minute i'll explain it i have some quotings in my fav author's book.

Geet took d book and started reading d lines...and flashback ends immediately...Maan who was observing her face and almond eyes intently dint say anything but he said immediately smirking,"U people think dat d love has greatest value but it is nothing but lust...and u only told dat lust is also d part of love...and i lust u not love u...!!!"

But his words made him breath caught in his throat he felt some kind of restlessness when he was referring d lust word to Geet...he couldnt believe himself dat what is dis feeling which makes him feel restless...is it d truth..or is it d lies in which am carrying away..swallowing her every thot and thinking it as truth...he never trusted any woman not even his mother when he knew d purpose of his survival fm his cunning mother.But still his heart made d situation to trust her...but some dilemma which he was having which made her see Geet once again.

Maan came back to his room in guest house and sat on his bed thinking abt Geet's words.He dont know himself but some change he felt when he was abt to be lost Geet when she stood to leave d house.He felt a pain inside his dead heart...his dead heart which had nt having any means of movement till Geet came was making him vulnerable to melt in front of his angel.Then he remembered Geet's words which she read it from her book...

I am a Devil who have any regrets I am devil who regrets this world to have me but an angel entered into my life...

She was pure and innocent just like the rain drop which falls from the cloud till it reaches d earth...

She was so sweet and tender in her behaviour which made me amazed seeing her pure and tenderness...

But i felt a desire arouse inside me to have her...to feel her...to love her...

First i thought that it is only lusftful attraction but am scared to touch her pure body by my sinful hands...

Her hazel eyes which were windows of her soul always sees me with disgust...

My hands tremble to touch her soft milky body yet it tempts me to taste her beauty...

Her baby pink luscious lips invites me to kiss her till she is breathless...

Yet this heart is scared to touch her without her will...

I thought she is the girl just like other girl and i offered her so many things yet she refuses my nearness...

But still i crave for her touch...crave for her one gaze...crave for one smile from her for me...

The world is so cruel which made this angel to be pried by me...the devil...

After sometime Maan thot abt Geet...

But Geet has come from the different world only...

The world which was filled with love and sweetness...the world which had the most precious possession...

I love her so much...that this world can't snatch it from me...

I fight for her...and make her mine...make her to love this devil unconditionally...

Still MSK was having doubt abt his feeling which he felt for Geet...but he decided to test it on Geet and decided to work with her closely.

Precap-Geet's first day of work with Maan...and d game begins...

Note-Am sure u r all guys confused after reading teaser but d fact is it was d lines of dat book which Geet was trying to read it and d reason of Geet's leaving d house was also this reason..she wont want to live in dat place where there's no value for her self-respect and love...she trusts love so much and she was brought up in between dat people where Geet was d most lovable person in dis whole world to them.From dat heaven she has fallen to this hell becoz of her shaitan where a woman's virtue is bought for some money...that's y she tries to leave d house but Maan stops her making fun of her.Guys aage bahut kuch hai baaki yaaro...he want to confirm himself dat he's in love with Geet..and she have to be confirmed dat she too loves Maan..and after that so many twist and turns r there which Geet encounters but ofcourse saved everytime by her devil shaitan...😉

Previous Part 05-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3104959?pn=42

Next Part 07-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3104959?pn=65

Note-I want 150 likes  & 15 pages of comments and in FB i want 60 likes and comments for this or else am not gonna update this further and if i dint get required likes then am gonna stop it right away...

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOWWW DIII

amazing update

me liked it tooo much 👏
Tyro thumbnail
lovely...

PS -- unable to press like button...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Great update dear.Really complicated relation they share .Maan he is in love but not able to express.due to his step mother he is a devil nothing more.But this devil has heart.Hav to c how Geet gonna react as working with him.She is not his mistress but what ll this world ll think

Lov

Jass Nagra