The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetsrir.maan

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
amazing update...
maan is such a devil...
lvd da update...i guess he'll leave geet fr now...

geetsrir.maan

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

PART 03

Maan couldnt tolerate her words which pierced him so much in his heart.Geet started crying with pain and said,"Ruk kyun gaye jaldi khatam kardeejiye..ab mein yeh nahin seh sakti am also so eager to become free from this world.Aap mujhe isse mukt kardeejiye leejiye...!!!"Geet took off  her bottom and stood in front him in inners and said,"Leejiye aapke saamne yeh khoobsoorati haazir hai leejiye taste keejiye..love me..feel me devour me..lekin wahi mujhse expect mat keejiyega...!!!"

Maan saw her state head to toe and went back immediately as he had seen the blank expression and his heart skipped beat to have her but her action was piercing his soul and heart which was beating erratically seeing her in that state.Maan felt a change of heart and for the first time his face has turned into painful expression hearing her piercing words.But he was MSK..itni jaldi haar maanne waala nahin hai...but he went backwards far away from her and took d blanket and came forward.

Geet saw him with fear that he's gonna start all that again but his movement made her left baffled in next second.Maan wrapped her body from the blanket and gave an extreme painful expression which she noticed in his eyes.Geet saw him questioningly while Maan composed himself and said with attitude,"Mujhe aaj mood nahin hai...mein kal aajaavoonga ready ho jaavo...!!!"Geet saw his eyes which didn't had d weight of his words.His eyes was avoiding her gaze and went from there leaving her all shocked with his behaviour.

Maan came back to their room where he had decorated and saw d decoration for them for tomorrow.Why...why i became weak in front of her?????He felt his heart is changing and thot,"Mein toh isse kal hi mila tha aur itni badlaav mere man mein..aur mein usse kyun aisa nahin dekh sakta...kyun????Nahin mein usse apne dil par ya mere dimaag par haavi nahin hone de sakta...ladkiyaan sirf dard deti hai...sirf dard dene ke liye hi paida huyi hai aur aise kaam ke liye hai...nahin mein usse apna banaakar rahoonga aaj hi...!!!!"

Maan went back and saw that the door of her room was locked and got suspicious & thot,"Kahin bhaag to nahin gayi...!!!"He knocked the door but no answer came then he saw that the room was locked from inside and shouted angrily,"Geet...tum aise inkaar karne se meri zid nahin badlegi...i want u now only if u co-operate or not...!!!!"Maan once again knocked but she didnt open on that time he heard a noise of someone falling inside the room and got panic.Unknowingly his heart beat erratically as if his part of d soul is in danger or in pain and he felt a restlessness.

Maan said angrily knocking d door continuously,"Geet..don't test my patience..open d door now...!!!"But d door didnt open and his anger towered and he kicked d door immediately and it opened in swift moment.Maan came inside and saw d scene in shock and screamed,"Geet...!!!!!"Geet had cut her left hand veins from d knife which she held it in right hands and had fainted on her bed still in her inners.The blood was dripping from her left hand veins and Maan ran to her and took his hanky and closed d cut immediately so that the blood wont drip.

Maan said with panic,"Geet..aankhen kholo Geet...Geet mujhse baat karo Geet...!!!!"Geet didnt answer anything while he made her wear her dress which he had threw to one side previously and then he lifted her in d strong arms and placed her inside his car and grabbed d keys from driver and drove madly to d hospital.Maan drove d car madly to d hospital and shouted for doctor in panic & ordered to give medical aid to Geet.Geet was taken to the emergency ward and was given medical aid.

Maan saw Geet who was being aided in swift moment and his eyes welled up seeing her in that state.First time MSK was feeling pain seeing Geet in that state.He never felt like this before and he didnt understood dis type of feelings as he was feeling it for d first time.Maan sat there thinking abt d incident which went on in d guest house few hrs back.How she showed reluctance to him and how she stood there numb not responding to him.How she had threw her dress and told him with disgust that have her and feel her but dont expect anything from her.

Maan was baffled with Geet's behaviour as he thot that woman r d use nd throw thing for him till now.But Geet's eyes which had d world's innocence made him weak...weak to give her any pain...weak to give her any kind of orders...he thot that she was also behind d money just like other girls but she dint even ask d money for a single minute.Just she was saving herself fm me...but is it a mask...kya is duniya mein aise log bhi hote hai jo log sirf pyaar karte hai apno se aur naaki apno ki paison se...!!!!!!

First time Mr.MSK was thinking abt a girl who had spread over his heart from a mere attraction.Maan was so shaken seeing Geet's state like that how she had lied in d blood pool dripping from her left hand.Maan's heart shivered remembering that moment which went on in his guest house d previous hour.Maan sat there just like a stone and was recollecting his journey till now.Someone whispered in his head,"Beta..yeh ladkiyaan hoti hai aisi...tumhe gumraah karte hai tumhe tadpaate hai aur phir ek din tumhaare saare paise hadapke chale jaate hai...!!!!"

These words were said by his step-mother Mrs.Parminder Khurana who was crying in front of him helplessly.Then he sat there seeing Geet's behaviour how she was trying to save her virginity from him...how she was trying to protect her honour from him..from her devil...from her Shaitan(Am thinking waah Maan babu ek hi din me itna badlaav...ab yeh Geet ki shaitan hai...:D)After half an hour the doctor came to Maan and said,"Mr.Khurana..ab woh theek hai aap unhe ghar le jaa sakte hai lekin bahut hi kamzor hai...dont give her any stress and hv to take good care of her...!!!!"

Maan nodded to doctor and came to the ward where she was sleeping peacefully.Her angelic face has turned pale due to d stress and weakness and she was sleeping simply and she wasn't having any smile or contentment.Maan saw her angelic face and thot,"Kahin yeh mujhe gumraah toh nahin kar rahi hai?????"But Maan decided not to force her now on and tried to make her wake up but stopped himself becoz of her condition and lifted her in his strong arms.

On that time her eyes snapped open immediately and saw him in disgust and said angrily,"Mujhe utaariye neeche...i dont want to be in ur arms ur sinner...just let me go...!!!!"Geet's words pierced Maan's heart with powerful needles and saw her with pain which she noticed and was shocked and thot,"MSK dard bhari aankhon se dekh raha hai...!!!!"But Maan composed herself and said sternly,"Tum bahut kamzor ho aur waise bhi mujhe daraane ke liye yeh sab drama karne ki zaroorat nahin thi...!!!!!I appreciate ur daring but still I want u badly...!!!"

Geet saw him with disgust and said angrily,"Toh aap kyun nahin mujhe chodte..meine aapko kaha tha na to do what ever u r then y didnt u do and now meri marzi hai mein kya karoon ya na...aur aapki koi meherbaani nahin chaahiye samjhe aap..chodiye mujhe...!!!"Maan said angrily,"Mein tumhaara ghulaam nahin hoon jo tum order de rahi hoon philhaal abhi ke liye tum mere kabze mein ho...aur agar aise stunts karna hi hai toh zaroor karna when am finished with u understand...!!!"Geet saw him with disgust while he saw with enormous satisfaction as he was fearing that when she get's up and starts crying making d big drama of y u saved me and all.

Precap-Maan's realisation abt Geet.

Previous Part 02-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3104959&TPN=16

Next Part 04-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3104959&TPN=32

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 03 August 2012 at 7:47am

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

SShah786nehavashisdg26tanishasingh3shubhiguptaPoorvaAroraYourDarkAngelSarah08zainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06maangeet87ShineXavierneetugarg123maanlvsgeettirtasashwimaaneetAISHAJSfatiya52110divyaraghaniammyicycoolPaingelasmi123pulvi16PoonamTangeeshshinonomecrazedfan19sanj1905seductivepurpledrashtiMyAnGeLShefali16tobblerturbobhawna02mamatha.pinku33MyLuv_Maaneetrostrani1391Sukham12MONIJA78amrutavjoshicutestarzsweet-mishtyqueenbee001Aameratoofan_mailshruthiruchsParimishtypari_DDMistiofMistzbabygurl10riddhima1NH1971cutestar12sahibasharmakespariAroraNpari1689ahsaaspyarkagreshuylaraibSweetestParipreetymaaneetJananivjcVinsh23KasiKasidreamymishti88d_soniaAshleyAngelenashri12payal.gupta177kshubhangiDei_Gratiasnehapriyajeyanthi123mehak173randhir_ki_dolljssoodMayamaandazzlingdivzGudiyalovesguru286pearlsheetalvasanishamnaruchsgurudrishtiputhshruthiRmisty_drastifankomlikaidunnoanjucooljayshu17awesomepoojaambeernritzy09Niharika.NairAisha1996aswin2134jaHanishadeviTeamMcSwarekcrazydream-Mitu-sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdHeytzMaaneetmusic_girlangel-ki-shonaangeldream14SecretSapphirepunam2712gill123.LilGreenRobot.Desigirls12love2_soma-Gemini-Little_Mermaid.kabslocksammu5mandy15preethiaPadfoot_Prongs-afsha-namita25HansaNsweet scorpiodivareena--aarthi--yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalve--Ratna--Ash1991-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillitamanna1391vrinda22richa_kapoordolly10suhaaanachavvi16DonnaaInfinity.spvd

NH1971 Goldie
NH1971
NH1971

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thankyou

geetsrir.maan

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
awww my maanu i knew it LOLLOLLOL
jo b ho i lv my shaitan maanu Wink
maanu yaar mano ya na u r changing yaar
bt geet
wt she has done...ShockedShockedShocked
ye maan aisa kyu hai
i think maanu ki step mom ki vja se
may b...OuchConfusedConfused
bt yaar i lv their fighting heheheheLOLLOL
LOLawsmm update
lvd it..
precap- wtnggg

Edited by tiakashyap - 29 July 2012 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetsrir.maandivareena

richa_kapoor IF-Stunnerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Awsome update dear
maan is tooo bad
but i m happy seeing his panic wen she was in pain...

geetsrir.maan

KasiKasi IF-Dazzler
KasiKasi
KasiKasi

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
SUPERB

geetsrir.maan

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88