India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK wId mAdhU..? Eww...!!

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Ok Guys be4 u ol kill me 4 da title wid ur chappals let me tell u dat it was wrong...
I mean ofcorse i luv rk wid madhu...
Phew...

Well guys it's a stupid post... I hv olready warned u ol 4rm be4 so baad mein mat kehna...

Guys dun u think ki in logon ko sbb or sbs pe engagement ke baare mein nahi dikhana chayien tha...

I mean c'mon dey dun let a surprise be a surprise... It was going to b fun while watching madhu in RK's arms wid jaw dropped... But i guess it won't happen nymore since every1 knw what's going 2 happen...
I mean ofcorse v ol r hpy to knw bout dat scene... But wouldn't it hv been awsome ven v were 2 watch it as a surprise ven v were olready angry over madhumakhi's engagement...?

Be4 olso it happened... I mean jab RK ki entry hone wali thi... It would hv been a surprise 4 us ven v were sulking over rk's late entry...but it wasn't...

Dese ppl...saara maza kharaab kar dete hain...

Share ur views...

Ps.-guys it's k if u dun agree wid me...
No offense huh...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4umochidinish025ssg24Serious-Beauty..PlayfulKiss..prema_ksAshleyAngelenavampires-loverxBabyAngelx-anoshka-readingworms.gennyMForeverForUpriyachand-BreakingDown-kahkashansakina-Sexy-Little_Mermaid.Billu-Maammanamita25piya-Befikre

Serious-Beauty Senior Member
Serious-Beauty
Serious-Beauty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
yep i will be super exciting if RK's presence in madhu's engagement party would keep hush hush typeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I guess they have realised that they need to promote Rishbala nowLOL  They never promote them and the TRPs fall because people don't even turn up to watch the episode only. I guess it was needed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochidi..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_-Rema-anji-mira

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Agree they took away the suspence but if they did'nt showed this lot of people are gonna ignore the Maha epi... Now after watching Madhu n Rk they gonna watch it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_-Rema-

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
well in a way I am happy to know about this sequence...as I had already made up my mind not to watch madhu getting engaged with that horrible makhhi...n now that I know RK is gonna shake his legs and that catch n'catch scene I would defo watch the epi...I am sure it's gonna be a great epi...

..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
At this time when TRPs are dropping they will have to advertise such a TRP garner episode otherwise a lot of people would have shied away from Madhu-Mukku engagement!!  

Edited by Rolzz - 20 July 2012 at 6:43am

prema_ks..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
agree with u dear/.they always show important scenes of serial too early..akhir suprise be to koe cheez hy

..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
There are two sides to this...now that we know RK will be there, many are sure to watch even though  the suspense is gone.

But the sad truth is that not many in India even know that programmes like SBS and SBB  exist...most cable operators offer one or the other and they don't offer E24 at all!

Many people I know aren't aware of these programmes...even when I tell them about these, they don't watch them!

My point is, the pH and channel shouldn't depend on these programmes to promote the leads...they should be doing it on Colors instead!

prema_ks..PlayfulKiss.._Chits_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index