Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 9)

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archverma10

Originally posted by purethought

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Jyoti,
</div>
<div>

I moved on to the mandir scene... and the 1st time Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare played! Absolutely loved it. Nothing can take that song and that ArVi scene out of my mind. Love that scene. The way Arjun looks at Purvi and the way she holds on. The song definitely helped to make the moment "THE MOMENT" !Embarrassed Embarrassed

It is definitely THE MOMENT, Ash !!! That is when the love story started even though they didnt know it :)
You are also right about the other scenes, even though not romantic, the sizzle is there underneath all those clashes !!

Sorry Trish !! I have been posting too much on ur thread. I have been watching old arvi scenes and have to share it with fellow crazy arviians like me :):)
Dear Jyoti,
These threads are for crazy arvi fans like all of usEmbarrassed ..  post as much as you likeLOL That shiv mandir scene was breathtaking Shocked .. I have seen all possible vms on it on youtube, so many times already .. lost countLOL

Trish
**sighs** me too...I'm an addict as well...and belong on the same bandwagon!! Trish I love ur post dea and it all sums it up.  Wile I'm happy to see my beta go from a bit of an arrogant pompous jerk to being ancient guy...with decency...at least he still retained his strength, power, confidence, and sense of self.  Now it looks like he has gone from being a wise and powerful "king of the jungle" to a big ol pussycat!!! The CVs had better fix this and give us our big "deal cracking" ambitious powerful AK back!! Otherwise I'm going to be one mad mamma!!!
Thanks ArchEmbarrassed
LOL
Yes, your ladla has actually become a sweet ol guy (well said by you .. from the king of the jungle to a pcat!)..I want him to retain parts of the AK from before, because I liked that part of him much. He was a loveable rogue back then .. hope you get your original son back..Embarrassed

Edited by purethought - 22 July 2012 at 7:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
that's sucha nice post ...i just give myself a break frm watching arvi scenes(particularly confession scene of both arjun and purvi i just can't get enuf of tht arjun kiss) and this is what i read which is cumpletely amazing..
i  2 miss arvi in office..i mean i wanna see tht khadoos arjun bck and sum of his great dialogues such as of (unwanted accessories LOLLOL)..i have dreamt about so many arvi scenes in the office dng sum work and sum cute moments alos..like arjun staring at purvi...

i dnt want tht after the challenge is cumpleted arjun stays theer only..he shuld be bck there where he belongs along with purvi ofcourse and nw since they r finally together ..it will be an hell of an awesum scene  to see them in tht cabin...

and which arvi fan don't wanna see them married...Day DreamingDay Dreaming but i guess we all have too wait fr it ..but it will an awesum or priceless moment there marraige..

and u thank cv fr new clothes tht ws actually very funny...LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyrarkh

that's sucha nice post ...i just give myself a break frm watching arvi scenes(particularly confession scene of both arjun and purvi i just can't get enuf of tht arjun kiss) and this is what i read which is cumpletely amazing..
i  2 miss arvi in office..i mean i wanna see tht khadoos arjun bck and sum of his great dialogues such as of (unwanted accessories LOLLOL)..i have dreamt about so many arvi scenes in the office dng sum work and sum cute moments alos..like arjun staring at purvi...

i dnt want tht after the challenge is cumpleted arjun stays theer only..he shuld be bck there where he belongs along with purvi ofcourse and nw since they r finally together ..it will be an hell of an awesum scene  to see them in tht cabin...

and which arvi fan don't wanna see them married...Day DreamingDay Dreaming but i guess we all have too wait fr it ..but it will an awesum or priceless moment there marraige..

and u thank cv fr new clothes tht ws actually very funny...LOLLOL
Thanks PyrarkhSmile
I am glad you enjoyed the post. yea, which arvi fan does not want to see them marriedLOL
so true..

I had gotten used to purvi's worn out clothes in all these monthsLOL and had raised this point in my posts many a times. So, her new suits were a big surprise.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhjdronamrajuAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

These are the ones I remember..

1. Mujhe kya problem ho sakti hai? (when Vinay offered to drop Purvi back home after that ac scene)

2. Kya tumhe phir se kisi se pyar nahi ho sakta? (to Purvi in Vinay's house)

3. I believe tum ek bahut acchi wife banogi, Vinay is very lucky.

4. Mein nahi gaya, mein nahi gaya (at the airport) and Purvi said "aap, aap to chale gaye the na"

5. Tum kuch kehne aayi thi mujhseLOLArjun to Purvi at airport again..

6. Mein bhi tum se pyar karti hoon ( Purvi to Arjun at the airport during the confession scene)

7. Ek waqt tha jab mera kam hi meri zindagi tha, ab tum meri zindagi ho

I remember most of the earlier ones in the office and outside of it, they were very natural. I do not remember the scenes or dialoguesin the chawl as much. ErmmI liked their song together, shirt da button .. and like their scenes overall in the chawl in bits and pieces.

Nice..:). When was the last dialogue? I cant recall .

purethought

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Here we go again :)
For fun, Let us list Some of Arjun's best dialogues that wooed our hearts. I am gonna start .

1. Pyar kartahoon main tumse. Main hoon tumhare saath. Hume kisi se darne ki koyi zarrorat nahin hain. I love u.
2. Zindagi aise jee nahi jaathi. Kisi ko chaahnaa kaafi nahi hain. Use paane ki chaahat honi chaahiye. Maine apna haath bada hi liya. Ab tumhari baari hain.
3. Chalaa jaaongaa main !!
4. Kya karoon, main tumse dhoor nahin rah sakta. Tumhare paas rahne ki aadat padgayi hain
5. Main aur sirf main turmhare liye sahi hoon. Aur koyi nahin.
6. Yeh zindagi tho ab isike saath bithaani hain
7. Yeh mera vaada nahin, daawa hain mera !!
8. Tum meri hon !

Join in guys !!
Typing hindi in english is not easy.. Pls bear with me :)
@bold tht ws toh awesum..

aap purvi kae actions ko control kr skti h bt emotions ko nhi..
i just love the dialogue when arjun said aapki purvi ko  arjun hi leke jaega..
and koi bhi unwanted accessories jo unwantednoise create krrae..
auroo kae darr ki wjh sae tum mujhe chod dogi that's it itna hi pyar krti thi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikapeachesnplums

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

These are the ones I remember..

1. Mujhe kya problem ho sakti hai? (when Vinay offered to drop Purvi back home after that ac scene)

2. Kya tumhe phir se kisi se pyar nahi ho sakta? (to Purvi in Vinay's house)

3. I believe tum ek bahut acchi wife banogi, Vinay is very lucky.

4. Mein nahi gaya, mein nahi gaya (at the airport) and Purvi said "aap, aap to chale gaye the na"

5. Tum kuch kehne aayi thi mujhseLOLArjun to Purvi at airport again..

6. Mein bhi tum se pyar karti hoon ( Purvi to Arjun at the airport during the confession scene)

7. Ek waqt tha jab mera kam hi meri zindagi tha, ab tum meri zindagi ho

I remember most of the earlier ones in the office and outside of it, they were very natural. I do not remember the scenes or dialoguesin the chawl as much. ErmmI liked their song together, shirt da button .. and like their scenes overall in the chawl in bits and pieces.

Nice..:). When was the last dialogue? I cant recall .

This was when Arjun had confessed to her for the first time outside Purvi's chawl, in the rain. It was one of the dialogues, in a sequence of many.

abhimg

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Pyrarkh,
I love the last one a lot .. Shows a frustrated arjun with purvi. And he said those dialogues so well that day . That episode was Arjun's all the way..

Edited by jdronamraju - 22 July 2012 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhAshlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Hey everyone,

So im not from india and my writing skills in hindi sucks!!! So i wont even try. But i can pick up a few hindi words and i know their meanings, but i depend a lot of the subtitles. So... i may not be able to quote word for word... but ill tell u a few of the dialogues i recall and love. Technically, i recall all, so ill just say a few that i love:

1. The mandir scene BEFORE Purvi confessed to him, that she too loves him. When he said, that she should not avoid him, that he prayed to see her before he leaves and he did. Also she taught him a lesson, in life he always got what he wanted and now he knows he can't get everything and she made him a better person.

2. Out her house after the engagement, when he said that she changed him, stumbled over his words and said his employees changed him (might i add that stumble over words was VERY endearing for AK -  cause prior to that there were no stumbles)  and that LOOK as she went into her house and he braced on his car. Whew!!! The pull and longing in their gazes as she closed her gate and him by his car... sigh!!!

3. The chawl scene I liked a lot was when he ran down his stairs to meet her as she was going to look for a job and they met in the middle of the street and spoke only with their eyes. That was a powerful scene to me! Loved it!!!

Now we need more ArVi screen time and space to make more memories :-).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321vgiriabhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixpeachesnplums

Go to top