Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 7)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yup..love the way he says "u look pretty" with that admiration in his eyes and the anxiety in trying to locate her when he couldnt reach her and finally the last look when she goes inside ... awww..
And he doesnt even know that all this is because he loves her !!! Very well done !
Even Purvi, the look of happiness when she see arjun walk in at the engmt, tries to go to him , vinay tries to take her away and she keeps looking back .. that was good too..
There are n number of scenes like this that flutter our hearts :)

Edited by jdronamraju - 21 July 2012 at 9:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321reshma28abhimgpurethoughtAshlaikasashashyam

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i also liked arvi's office romance..and want to see more of it...hope so cv's will return to office romance track.coz mechanic track is old one...we want to see something fresh..and arvi's chemistry is mindblowing so cv's should think some new concept to attract more audience...
many ppl hav stoppd watching PR coz of dis ghisi-piti track btween archana nd manav-they married got divorcd again married and r on the verg of getting divorce means what the hell are cv's showing us...dis doesnt happen in real lyf..and arvi track is successful only coz of ashvik's acting skills...so plz this is a humble request to cv's-plz v want to see something new and fresh and want more arvi romance...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Yup..love the way he says "u look pretty" with that admiration in his eyes and the anxiety in trying to locate her when he couldnt reach her and finally the last look when she goes inside ... awww..
And he doesnt even know that all this is because he loves her !!! Very well done !
Even Purvi, the look of happiness when she see arjun walk in at the engmt, tries to go to him , vinay tries to take her away and she keeps looking back .. that was good too..
There are n number of scenes like this that flutter our hearts :)

wow,  we remember every single loving detail .. that engagement scene is one of my favoritesEmbarrassedDay Dreaming Arjun looks at Purvi so cutely and love the way he returns the anklet to her, and the way she blushes Tongue 

you are right, there are a number of such scenes.. lovely...

Edited by purethought - 21 July 2012 at 11:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajuAshlaika

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingBig smileAww, I was just remembering the AC scene, where AK forgets what business deal he was talking about as he saw the water drip from her hair, that was too good, and so many thanks to Shiv ji for sending that snake on Shiv ratri puja day...yes, Jyothi, dil kyun yeh mera shor kare and the more recent chori chori are my favorites on this Jodi of ARVI who have captured all our hearts minds and souls, what to say of the time we invest in them...WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikasashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhimg

Day DreamingBig smileAww, I was just remembering the AC scene, where AK forgets what business deal he was talking about as he saw the water drip from her hair, that was too good, and so many thanks to Shiv ji for sending that snake on Shiv ratri puja day...yes, Jyothi, dil kyun yeh mera shor kare and the more recent chori chori are my favorites on this Jodi of ARVI who have captured all our hearts minds and souls, what to say of the time we invest in them...WinkLOL

@red:
That was very funny, Abhi !! LOL...

@blue:
so true ...

They need to get them together fast, stamped, sealed and approved, so I can stop spending so much time on them...Big smile  Yes, the recent chori chori is also very apt for recent times..

mandy321abhimgpurethoughtAshlaikasashashyam

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, as I sit here starting to watch, stealing a few moments by myself, I cannot decide which scene to start with, maybe AK's confession, or maybe Purvi's, or the bridge scene, oh gosh so many lovely choices, and time so short...maybe the elevator scene where he wipes her tears or the Pune conference scenes,...hmmm, ARVI licious, ARVI liciousEmbarrassed

mandy321jdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikasashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
watch the corporate dance.. it is more beautiful when u watch it now..the way they hesitate to even touch each other...all the little nuances that you will notice now..

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I love the corporate dance very much i watch it every day ,and their first meeting, the shivji pooja,i love arvis every scene iam crazy about arvi i watch everyday arvi scene ,before i am going to sleep and when i wake up first thing what i do ,watching arvi,i love arvi so much,i think thats the magic of arvi

Go to top