Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 6)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Joined: 02 June 2011
Posts: 5258

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Trish, beautifully written and logically presented, hopefully the CVs will listen to reason, fingers and toes crossed. 
 
I am convinced that this chawl transformation will be short-lived and that Arjun and Purvi will be restored to their former fiery glory so I for one, am letting my hair down to enjoy this brief respite of domestic bliss between the two.


Edited by soapwatcher1 - 21 July 2012 at 12:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Trish, great post Clap

I agree with everything you have written. I want them to go back to the office and be their old selves again. How did Arjun become so naive after becoming a mechanic? I know Manav the mechanic was naive but that was the simple charm of Manav. Arjun was always confident and smart and I found him to be more charismatic as boss Arjun. I love that he's so sweet with Purvi, but why couldn't he retain some of the old AK? Same goes for Purvi. I don't want to see her sitting at home, lamenting the fact she can't get a job and doing housework (although I do love how she takes care of Arjun) but she should really get back to her spunky old self. 
Thanks so much NinaEmbarrassed
 
Yes, Purvi and Arjun are originally very strong people. The other heros in PR might be very good too, but I feel Rithvik's performance as the original Arjun is something very few actors can touch. That streak of rebellion (in a good way), firmness, chutzpah, falling in love..  is something most of us will remember. Purvi's innocence, her work ethics, and her spunk is also one of a kind.
 
Being a good human being doesn't mean being meek or lamenting about things ( as you said so well), it means being a kind hearted person and compassionate, but also protecting one's ownself. Arjun and Purvi must go back to work, to the office, that's what they know well and have learnt.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321reshma28abhimgjdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyampeachesnplums

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Dear Shyamala ji,
 
In bold .. rightly saidSmileTongue ARVI brought back viewers to PR. Also due credit to other characters and actors in PR, but Arjun-Purvi are the sole reason many of us watch PR.
 
I shall read your comments on yesterday's episode. Smile 
 
Kind Regards,
 
Trish
 
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Trish,

I would go even further and confidently state that it is tArjun and Purvi  who are keeping PR afloat. I do hope that the CVs never lose sight of that.

As for my take on Soham at home and the travails of Varsha, I am afraid I do not know how to get the exact coordinates of each post, as bee5 does so neatly and Jyoti as well, but I can tell you that it is on page 10 of my thread : PR Today: Arjun-Purvi-DK: Varying shades of love (Page 10).

That thread was actually started, as you know for the July 18 episode,  but it has been continued for the next two as well, as there was not enough masala, primarily of course on Arjun and Purvi, to justify opening a separate one.

I  think you would find my comments on the Friday episode, written in response to Jyoti's take on it, of some interest,

Warm regards.

Shyamala

 


Edited by purethought - 21 July 2012 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Trish, beautifully written and logically presented, hopefully the CVs will listen to reason, fingers and toes crossed. 
 
I am convinced that this chawl transformation will be short-lived and that Arjun and Purvi will be restored to their former fiery glory so I for one, am letting my hair down to enjoy this brief respite of domestic bliss between the two.
Dear Jahnvi,
 
Thank youSmile Great to see you back in the forumEmbarrassed
 
Kudos to your conviction, and me too waiting to see Arjun-Purvi back at work, as husband and wifeTongue
 
Trish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Joined: 19 December 2010
Posts: 128

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Trish,

Very well written and thanks for writing on behalf of ArVi fans:)

I didn't know PR existed except accidentally while waiting for PHIR Subah hongi one day,I happened to watch PR & got hooked watching Rithvik& Asha's acting prowess & their chemistry.

I mainly watched PR because of them but lately it seems like their screen presence looks like throwing crumbs to their Fans. I would rather watch their scene on YouTube than the original insipid illogical track going all over India with that Soham stain teeth. 

Its such waste of talents & unused potentials what Rithvik & Asha have together. If they could weave some solid story around them with Archana / Manav & their children like some corporate competition. Arjun/Purvi has an urban appeal & their chemistry cross all boundaries and reaches to all over India. They are doing very well,it's beyond my comprehension why they have very few screen spaces.

I hope the right people read and make some changes. Soham track is a pain in the neck. It's amazing how ArMan's children are turning out to be . Looks like they are from Species movies ESP their characters.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Joined: 08 February 2008
Posts: 2259

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Guys,
After all our posts here, had to watch a few old scenes of boss Arjun and, by God, I tell u, I do miss him !! He looks so neat, sauve, clean shaven, well kept, and dynamic, barking orders on those hapless employees, and ofcourse, Ms.Purvi, he was so adorable. I never imagined there would be a day when I would miss those 3 piece suits, or the over used purple/mauve shirt o even the most unappealing brown shirt that he used to wear under those suits !!! But, I do :)
After seeing that, i felt like, "who is this Arjun, the chawlwalla?" Doesnt seem like the same person. Mind you, i like this meeker facet of him too, as it seems to bring an uninhibited loverboy out of him :).
But, Arjun is and definitely should be Arjun Kirloskar !!
Ms.Purvi was such a cute firebrand too. So capable, ready to fight the boss, never give up attitude, no tears back then. Well, the stakes are diff now.She will be more adorable as Purvi Kirloskar, I am sure :)
They looked so much younger and in a way, naive back then. All these dhakas seemed to have matured them quite a bit. They probably can never go back 100% of what they were, but the new blend of ARVI (old and new) might be much better !!!

And finally, no other song brings out the same amt of goosebumps for us than "dil kyon yeh meraa shor kare" on them !!

Edited by jdronamraju - 21 July 2012 at 8:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28abhimgpurethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy321

Trish,

Very well written and thanks for writing on behalf of ArVi fans:)

I didn't know PR existed except accidentally while waiting for PHIR Subah hongi one day,I happened to watch PR & got hooked watching Rithvik& Asha's acting prowess & their chemistry.

I mainly watched PR because of them but lately it seems like their screen presence looks like throwing crumbs to their Fans. I would rather watch their scene on YouTube than the original insipid illogical track going all over India with that Soham stain teeth. 

Its such waste of talents & unused potentials what Rithvik & Asha have together. If they could weave some solid story around them with Archana / Manav & their children like some corporate competition. Arjun/Purvi has an urban appeal & their chemistry cross all boundaries and reaches to all over India. They are doing very well,it's beyond my comprehension why they have very few screen spaces.

I hope the right people read and make some changes. Soham track is a pain in the neck. It's amazing how ArMan's children are turning out to be . Looks like they are from Species movies ESP their characters.

Dear Mandy,
 
Thank you Smile
 
None of Arman's children are as charismatic as Arjun and Purvi.. Although they all have their good qualities, but I just do not identify with any of them really. I wish they'd be more selfless and be more understanding and good to others, I don't like how they all glare at archana and treat her Dead. ..I like Tej, when she is understanding and nice to her mom, but even she seems to continue her to and fro like her other siblings,,  i think I'd like them more if they had some compassion in them. I saw Soham, seems like a nice actor, but I do not like him in the role of a gangster... I wish he had been shown as a business tycoon or something.. Rithvik and Asha have a strong screen presence and toning them down way too much, is not the way to go .. I liked how they reminded me of DK and Ashna when they worked together ...


Edited by purethought - 21 July 2012 at 9:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 3629

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Guys,
After all our posts here, had to watch a few old scenes of boss Arjun and, by God, I tell u, I do miss him !! He looks so neat, sauve, clean shaven, well kept, and dynamic, barking orders on those hapless employees, and ofcourse, Ms.Purvi, he was so adorable. I never imagined there would be a day when I would miss those 3 piece suits, or the over used purple/mauve shirt o even the most unappealing brown shirt that he used to wear under those suits !!! But, I do :)
After seeing that, i felt like, "who is this Arjun, the chawlwalla?" Doesnt seem like the same person. Mind you, i like this meeker facet of him too, as it seems to bring an uninhibited loverboy out of him :).
But, Arjun is and definitely should be Arjun Kirloskar !!
Ms.Purvi was such a cute firebrand too. So capable, ready to fight the boss, never give up attitude, no tears back then. Well, the stakes are diff now.She will be more adorable as Purvi Kirloskar, I am sure :)
They looked so much younger and in a way, naive back then. All these dhakas seemed to have matured them quite a bit. They probably can never go back 100% of what they were, but the new blend of ARVI (old and new) might be much better !!!

And finally, no other song brings out the same amt of goosebumps for us than "dil kyon yeh meraa shor kare" on them !!
Jyoti
 
did you see the scene on Purvi''s engagement, that is one of my favorites, Arjun-Purvi eyelock during the engagment, and afterwards, when he goes looking for her and finds her sitting on the bench. Dil kyon yeh mera playing in the background, when arjun waits for Purvi to walk back safely into her house .. oh shoo shweetEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyam

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Wil varsha and soham return ?

2 3

Author: aku123   Replies: 16   Views: 7753

aku123 16 7753 18 June 2012 at 9:40am by wanai
Manav and Manohar return-indya.com

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 5   Views: 1837

Armu4eva 5 1837 09 November 2011 at 9:17am by Dabulls23
Is Sushant responsible for Ankita's return?

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 3   Views: 1917

.Tanya. 3 1917 08 February 2011 at 6:36am by -SushitaLover-
Return of Vinod..Hilarious Jokes..

2 3

Author: set_raj   Replies: 22   Views: 1601

set_raj 22 1601 29 August 2010 at 10:15pm by set_raj
Varsha's boss to return??

2 3

Author: mitts   Replies: 18   Views: 2789

mitts 18 2789 19 February 2010 at 10:54am by -Coolgurll-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index