Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 5)

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Trish,
Hello hun, sorry to clutter ur thread with this... but maybe i have been spending too much time and reading too many forum comments.

But while ure at it, maybe we can send a message to the CVs telling them that Vishnu CANNOT and i repeat CANNOT fall in love with Purvi. Thats incest. They are brother and sister... they may not be biologically related ... but they still are brother and sister !!! and last time I checked, the show was still called PAVITRA!!!

Anyway... I'm done ranting. I truly dont believe that the CVs will take that route. We already had TWO triangles: Arjun-Purvi-Vinay and Arjun-Purvi-Ovi (the former was much more bearable). We dont need a third one and im sure the CVs are smart enough to know that. At least I have hope and faith that they know. Lets pray it is not misplaced.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012soapwatcher1sashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Ash,
Dont stress out too much. Dont think there will be anything between them. There is probably some other angle they are gonna come up with. Maybe revenge on arjun bec he is gonna rat out on him. Let us see. While I am saying this to u, i am telling myself not to stress out too. Plng to watch some reruns this weekend.
Do the same and u will be in a better mood.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Trish, great post Clap

I agree with everything you have written. I want them to go back to the office and be their old selves again. How did Arjun become so naive after becoming a mechanic? I know Manav the mechanic was naive but that was the simple charm of Manav. Arjun was always confident and smart and I found him to be more charismatic as boss Arjun. I love that he's so sweet with Purvi, but why couldn't he retain some of the old AK? Same goes for Purvi. I don't want to see her sitting at home, lamenting the fact she can't get a job and doing housework (although I do love how she takes care of Arjun) but she should really get back to her spunky old self. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtsoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Dear Shyamala ji,

Thank you for your kind compliment for my post. Smile 

Your write-ups/posts are always remarkably detailed and precise and I was searching for your post yesterday in the forum. Ermm 

I guess this write-up/post was my way of reaching out to the CVs and request them to agree to ARVI fan's demands, as we have been loyal to ARVI and PR from the very beginning. And ARVI fans contribute much to the TRPs of PR.

Trish

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Trish,

What a lovely post, so properly worded and so persuasive!  If this does not get home to the CVs, nothing will.

I came rather late to this thread, and so I find that all the things I wanted to mention have been neatly covered by one or the other. So, I will simply say once more - very well done, and more power to your elbow! (Though I wonder at that expression: why the elbow? Rather like Purvi bandaging the gash in Arjun's upper arm and then lamenting " How will you work now?" as though he does any work with the upper arm!).

Anyhow, a great job of drafting, and I am sure it will have some effect, hopefully a lot,  on the shape of the Arjun-Purvi track to come.

Shyamala

Edited by purethought - 21 July 2012 at 12:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Trish.Smile.I've nothing to add. nothing...to write here..cause you did it so well..

I agreed with all what you said...Thumbs Up

Me too want Old Arjun come back...he can be a good businessman too ..with every good thought he get now but he can't stay mechanic.oh no..never...i'm just waiting the challenge finish...

I like that Kadoos BossLOL
very good dear..superb postClap
Dear Thanee ,

Thank you for your kind comment on my post. I just am really hoping to see Arjun-Purvi back in the office Embarrassed once they're married so that no one else can separate them again. Tongue

Trish
purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Inkpen4877]Agreed! While I understand them being in the chawl or now, I do not want them to remain there[/QUOTE]
Me too, InkpenSmile
purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Trish,
Hello hun, sorry to clutter ur thread with this... but maybe i have been spending too much time and reading too many forum comments.

But while ure at it, maybe we can send a message to the CVs telling them that Vishnu CANNOT and i repeat CANNOT fall in love with Purvi. Thats incest. They are brother and sister... they may not be biologically related ... but they still are brother and sister !!! and last time I checked, the show was still called PAVITRA!!!

Anyway... I'm done ranting. I truly dont believe that the CVs will take that route. We already had TWO triangles: Arjun-Purvi-Vinay and Arjun-Purvi-Ovi (the former was much more bearable). We dont need a third one and im sure the CVs are smart enough to know that. At least I have hope and faith that they know. Lets pray it is not misplaced.
Hello Ash, I hope so too. And I don't think Soham-Purvi will be taken that route either. Would not be right.

Edited by purethought - 21 July 2012 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Dear Trish,

I would go even further and confidently state that it is tArjun and Purvi  who are keeping PR afloat. I do hope that the CVs never lose sight of that.

As for my take on Soham at home and the travails of Varsha, I am afraid I do not know how to get the exact coordinates of each post, as bee5 does so neatly and Jyoti as well, but I can tell you that it is on page 10 of my thread : PR Today: Arjun-Purvi-DK: Varying shades of love (Page 10).

That thread was actually started, as you know for the July 18 episode,  but it has been continued for the next two as well, as there was not enough masala, primarily of course on Arjun and Purvi, to justify opening a separate one.

I  think you would find my comments on the Friday episode, written in response to Jyoti's take on it, of some interest,

Warm regards.

Shyamala
Originally posted by purethought

Dear Shyamala ji,

Thank you for your kind compliment for my post. Smile

Your write-ups/posts are always remarkably detailed and precise and I was searching for your post yesterday in the forum.

I guess this write-up/post was my way of reaching out to the CVs and request them to agree to ARVI fan's demands, as we have been loyal to ARVI and PR from the very beginning. And ARVI fans contribute much to the TRPs of PR.

Trish

Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Trish,

What a lovely post, so properly worded and so persuasive!  If this does not get home to the CVs, nothing will.

I came rather late to this thread, and so I find that all the things I wanted to mention have been neatly covered by one or the other. So, I will simply say once more - very well done, and more power to your elbow! (Though I wonder at that expression: why the elbow? Rather like Purvi bandaging the gash in Arjun's upper arm and then lamenting " How will you work now?" as though he does any work with the upper arm!).

Anyhow, a great job of drafting, and I am sure it will have some effect, hopefully a lot,  on the shape of the Arjun-Purvi track to come.

Shyamala

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgpurethoughtAshlaika

Go to top