Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 4)

ana-123 Groupbie
ana-123
ana-123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Wonderful post, and yes, you echoed all the new and old ArVi fans out there in this forum! I joined this forum just for ARVI and am also missing their fiery and interesting interludes in office working together..like someone said, it will be nice if the chawl phase is only temporary and we get to see Arjun Purvi married, starting their own company, or working together in office and also having a romantic married life at home and work! And, please increase their screen time each episode, we want at least 5 or more minutes of them every day. Not alternate days. I was thinking that Arjun Purvi are the second lead hero and heroine after Archana-Manav.  Does not seem like that anymore.

Oh, and love Purvi's new dresses and please no more bumps in the hair!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Do you guys remember this command of his : "Work, people !!"... that was so arrogant of him...He probably would get sued here for that...Tongue

LOL

yea .. I remember .. I liked him watching Purvi from behind the window blinds..Tongue so romanticDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ana-123abhimgreshma28jdronamrajucrazygirl4RDAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012sashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana-123

Wonderful post, and yes, you echoed all the new and old ArVi fans out there in this forum! I joined this forum just for ARVI and am also missing their fiery and interesting interludes in office working together..like someone said, it will be nice if the chawl phase is only temporary and we get to see Arjun Purvi married, starting their own company, or working together in office and also having a romantic married life at home and work! And, please increase their screen time each episode, we want at least 5 or more minutes of them every day. Not alternate days. I was thinking that Arjun Purvi are the second lead hero and heroine after Archana-Manav.  Does not seem like that anymore.

Oh, and love Purvi's new dresses and please no more bumps in the hair!

Thanks Ana .. absolutely right .. no more bumps in Purvi's hair plus more screen time for ARVI, and if that is not possible, please show them going back to their work like before .. and getting married before that.. I can't handle anymore breakups between arvi now... another one, and I am out of here.. so please CVs, treat ARVI well.Ermm

Edited by purethought - 20 July 2012 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ana-123abhimgreshma28jdronamrajucrazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
waiting 4 more arvi scenes.hope sohams entry will not spoil arvi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21purethoughtAshlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Dear Trish,

What a lovely post, so properly worded and so persuasive!  If this does not get home to the CVs, nothing will.

I came rather late to this thread, and so I find that all the things I wanted to mention have been neatly covered by one or the other. So, I will simply say once more - very well done, and more power to your elbow! (Though I wonder at that expression: why the elbow? Rather like Purvi bandaging the gash in Arjun's upper arm and then lamenting " How will you work now?" as though he does any work with the upper arm!).

Anyhow, a great job of drafting, and I am sure it will have some effect, hopefully a lot,  on the shape of the Arjun-Purvi track to come.

Shyamala

QUOTE=purethought]
Request to Cvs

Rithvik and Asha from January 2012 to date have brought much elegance and romance to Pavitra Rishta. Their track was developed extremely well by the CVs over the months. The slow development of their feelings for each other, brought newer audiences to PR, who are still around watching PR mainly for ARVI.

After 6 weeks of ARVI breakup, we again saw the renunion of Arjun-Purvi, and since then, we have had some good moments between Arjun-Purvi that most ARVI fans have thoroughly enjoyed. This is just a small note to thank the CVs for giving us a continued track of Arjun-Purvi, the only reason, many of ARVI fans still watch PR. I also thank the CVs for giving some new clothes to Purvi.

I do like the current Arjun-Purvi track in the chawl, but there is another angle to Arjun-Purvi's personalities that we fans cannot forget, atleast I can't. This is their time together at the office.Embarrassed

So, I would like to remind CVs that Rithvik, and Asha were fiery and very charismatic as the awe-inspiring boss (Arjun) and  Purvi as his meticulous and efficient employee, and they brought many new viewers to PR with their wonderful realistic acting on screen. I request you not to keep Arjun and Purvi in the current state of affairs, and keep them glued to a life in the chawl. Rithvik was one of the main reasons, "Arjun falling for Purvi" worked so well -- his acting prowess, as the ruthless but slowly melting boss was immaculate.

I would like to see the same dashing Arjun (what we see now is a much mellowed and naive version of original Arjun) once again in PR. I would also like to see the super-efficient and sweet Purvi back in the office, taking care of work like before, handling more responsibilities than ever before and supporting Arjun. (I would also like to see them marriedEmbarrassed)

Although I like mostly all other characters in PR, but I request CVs not to lose this original urban appeal of Arjun-Purvi amid all other tracks, and in due course of time, bring them back to where they belong, together, back in the office, to do what they do best, i.e., running their own business and working together.

One more request: Please can we see a paper dance or another nice western dance between Arjun-Purvi in addition to a Dandiya (Indian form)? My list for ARVI dances could go on now..LOL
[/QUOTE]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgpurethoughtAshlaika

Rose_7 Senior Member
Rose_7
Rose_7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

very well said... i too miss them working at the office... for me those will be the best moments of ArVi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Trish.Smile.I've nothing to add. nothing...to write here..cause you did it so well..

I agreed with all what you said...Thumbs Up

Me too want Old Arjun come back...he can be a good businessman too ..with every good thought he get now but he can't stay mechanic.oh no..never...i'm just waiting the challenge finish...

I like that Kadoos BossLOL
very good dear..superb postClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012Ashlaika

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Agreed! While I understand them being in the chawl or now, I do not want them to remain there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Go to top