Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 24)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Laurie, and all the rest of you girls,

If you, or a friend, has a DVD recorder with a hard drive, you can make extracts of just the Arjun-Purvi scenes, and rerecord them on DVDs. I have a HDD DVD recorder, and that is what I have done. That way, you do not have to waste time locating the parts you want and fast forwarding the unwanted portions in each episode, and you can watch them in full screen on a large screen TV.

And Jyoti, as for his lovelorn look, just watch him on TV in the corridor scene in today's PR. The boy has the most subtle facial movements I have seen in  a long time, and he is able to make his face show exactly the nuance he wants to convey. That is a godsend for any actor.

No wonder he is so convincing in any scene, and not just in the love scenes with Purvi. See him with Manav yesterday, as the soft,  pleading look slowly fades away and is replaced by a hardness in the eyes and a tightening of the jawline. It is very interesting to watch. The boy is big screen material, and I very much hope that the DID platform gets him noticed and he gets a big screen break, like Sushant in JDJ.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Axiom

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by Axiom

Originally posted by jdronamraju

There should be a law against someone looking at their love like that.. It is just too much to take the way Arjun looks at Purvi...Big smile...

Jyothi, you are too much ROFL

I know Big smile... am I wrong though ?? because I just cant seem to resist going back to those again and again and every single time, I go awww...with those scenes...

Wrong? Never! I do the same thing except now my DVR is running out of space and I have to delete the older shows to make room for the newer ones. I don't want to delete any of them. Cry

I have almost all of them since the beginning of March LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriabhimgAxiomjdronamrajupurethoughtsoapwatcher1Ashlaikapeachesnplums

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Shyamala.. honestly.. I love watching RD's expression whether it is with Purvi or with others.. The spark in his eyes is missing after 19th july episode.. don't know whether it is due to DID practice.. yesterday was the first time he said "I Love you" to Purvi over the phone when he ended the convo. But I didnt feel it from his eyes.. Even today.. I saw just 50% of our real RD expression.  May be it is just me..  Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Shyamala.. honestly.. I love watching RD's expression whether it is with Purvi or with others.. The spark in his eyes is missing after 19th july episode.. don't know whether it is due to DID practice.. yesterday was the first time he said "I Love you" to Purvi over the phone when he ended the convo. But I didnt feel it from his eyes.. Even today.. I saw just 50% of our real RD expression.  May be it is just me..  Cry
in bold .. Me too VilasiniSmile
He's doing many shows now .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading the discussion on their various scenes. They are great though I think they should add some more banter/wit to their dialogues. We have seen in the past that both Arjun Sir and Ms.Purvi are capable of that. For example, in the bangle scene I would have liked Purvito reply with something like: Arjun Sir ki yeh 'unwanted accessories' Purvi ko bohot pasand aayi followed with the jiggle and smile she gave!

Edited by princessjojo - 25 July 2012 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I'm beginning to dread today's episode with all those spoilers and all the rumours circulating as to where this track is heading.

Trish...  I dont know if this "Return to Normalcy"  will be anytime soon.

And guys, RD is still wonderful, but maybe he is tired from all his dancing. lol  Smile Wink.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajupurethought

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
it is ok even if he is fumbling or not so perfect in a couple of scenes.. Let us give him a break...Smile..

yes, the Return to Normalcy seems a far away dream... right now atleast...

purethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

I'm beginning to dread today's episode with all those spoilers and all the rumours circulating as to where this track is heading.

Trish...  I dont know if this "Return to Normalcy"  will be anytime soon.

And guys, RD is still wonderful, but maybe he is tired from all his dancing. lol  Smile Wink.  
Ash,

yes, this return to normalcy is going to take some timeUnhappy, seems that wayCry. Today's episode might be a surprise ..  let's see who gets kidnapped. Ermm

I am so glad to see Rithvik going places with his dancing skills, but as an actor I hope he finds enough energy for enacting Arjun. I think like Gurmeet he too will do justice to Arjun. This week must have been hectic given his performance in DID as well in addition to JDJ.

Edited by purethought - 26 July 2012 at 8:55am

mandy321Ashlaika

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi is a like a distant dream. Their relationship is almost like cursed now. There is no sign of them getting together. From the genesis of their love ,separation seems to be the only link in their relationship. First Ovi,Archana's demand ,then now kidnapped:(

Go to top