Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 20)

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Nice discussion girls :) I m enjoying it very much :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode on TV and only now realised that the stroke of 12 will be the BEGINNING of the day. So, its gonna be Janamashtmi - a whole 24 hours more to go for the challenge and deadline :).

Jyoti,

I know he doesn't need the words. That's why they are so special. They know and believe in their love and each other without all the fluffs and frills around it. I was just thinking of the future, when we AND Arjun will need flashback scenes, that would have been a good one. For some reason, I really do think we will need some scenes in the forthcoming future; for who knows what ArVi and us will have to face in the upcoming episodes Ouch.

This is one of those times when I dont mind being proved wrong . Even if its by PR CVs. Wink

Now gonna end my night with the bandage scene again Embarrassed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAxiompurethoughtsashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Yippee !! 24 hrs more to go with this torture !! Let us see what crap they dish out tomorrow..
Have fun watching !! I need to do it too so I can forget what i saw today :) goodnite ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
after watching todays episode 2 word comes my mind that is emberressed arcana and stupid manav...mean competition with own son-in-law..what an idiot!!!!!
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
who is the dialogue writer too stupid...writer made sulocona as a  stupid today who is the best part of last few weeks in arvis life and got many good opinion to viewers  and she is sulocona and todays 1 dialogue and everything ruined ...arcana should be fix for purvi ...arjun right or wrong why cvs involved ovi?????????ovi is nobody .here...aracna should be not decide who is the right for arjun ...she should be decide for purvi,,,arjun right or wrong for purvi
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
becarri arcana ...1st she was happy that may be she thought that arjun not able to get that money after heared that arjun fullfilled her challenge then arcanas face ...emberressed ...whatt a emberrassing situation !!!!!!!!hats off arjun purvi ...both doing good job...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaikasashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

becarri arcana ...1st she was happy that may be she thought that arjun not able to get that money after heared that arjun fullfilled her challenge then arcanas face ...emberressed ...whatt a emberrassing situation !!!!!!!!hats off arjun purvi ...both doing good job...Clap
Yup...She never expected him to do it.. So, now the QM is caught in a bind..I would like to see her come to some conclusion before she gets to know that Arjun lost the money now for churan. Maybe I am hoping too much..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgAshlaika

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

I was kinda disappointed that Purvi didnt say "I love u too" in today's episode when he said it over the phone... it would have been something for Arjun to remember in the trying times ahead. As im sure there will be trying times :(.

Soapwatcher1... I hope u caught up and u saw the episode where she bandaged his hand after his fall while practicing for the dahi handi. Arjun and Purvi's love, and do i dare add PASSION, was so great in that scene that it caused many comments for RD and Asha as well :-). Really heartfelt, passionate scene :-).

Hi Ash,

I totally agree, instead of saying "Bye" Purvi could have said me too or something like that Embarrassed...but perhaps we can overlook this as excitement of Arjun reaching his goal of earning the Rs.10,000 and completing QM's challenge, and the fact that he is coming over to see her Aai very soon...she was elated and perhaps in that excitment and happiness, she just did not say itLOL

At least we got both Arjun and Purvi scenes yesterday! And OMG, what to mention of the bandage dressing scene of ARVI...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by abhimg - 25 July 2012 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAshlaika

Go to top