Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 18)

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by purethought

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Reading around the forum in all the different threads,  just want to point out one thing... and its to Jyoti..

Jyoti, Ur QM - Queen Maata has really picked up and gained momentum through out the forum !!!! lol
Yes, love the name .. QM... good one Jyoti..LOL
 I have been wanting to call her the wicked step mother for a while (the way she treats Purvi),and many more that cant be really  used in a public forum :)..but I  thought i would be bombarded by ARmaan fans...Big smile..so refrained myself and settled with QM.
Yeah, but notice one thing, they are all ARVI fans...LOL..

im just luving the name qm...reallly a nice one..

@bold..i would love to hear those options..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajupurethought

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

No, Ash, he will  not lose to Manav, and that for 2 reasons.

1) Now he needs the money and
2) Manav would have been kidnapped by then.

Shyamala

I hope Arjun remembers he is marrying Purvi and NOT Manav and therefor dont just relax and let manav win the dahi handi.

Then again... he might not even win it. Manav is the "hero" after all. :(

Shyamala,
Aap ki mooh mein ghee shakkar :)...Hope it comes true... I cannot see Arjun not win before the D-family, especially QM..For me, that is intolerable...
I am only worried that  in his infinite wastefull goodness, Arjun may give in to Manav. But, maybe he wont if it comes at the expense of losing Purvi...
I still think it is Purvi who will be kidnapped and not Manav. Or if it is manav, i am sure Arjun will play a major role..

purethoughtAshlaika

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
dnt curse me fr this but maybe this will happen tht those 10,00 0 rs are toh gone bt maybe fr his so called idol arjun will be on the loosing side and thn purvi kidnapped..

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i was wondering that too..but the stake are so high, that he wont do it probably..crossing my fingers, though..Smile

pyrarkhpurethought

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Reading around the forum in all the different threads,  just want to point out one thing... and its to Jyoti..

Jyoti, Ur QM - Queen Maata has really picked up and gained momentum through out the forum !!!! lol
 I have been wanting to call her the wicked step mother for a while (the way she treats Purvi),and many more that cant be really  used in a public forum :)..but I  thought i would be bombarded by ARmaan fans...Big smile..so refrained myself and settled with QM.
You bet Jyoti Smile.you would be bombarded by us..We Arman fans like Arvi and are their fans but we could not come up with names for Arjun when he was not opening his mouth and kept quiet before the truth session..Even though Archu is a emotional fool,we all still love her for the human being she is. so yes it was nice of you to keep it restricted to QM Smile otherwise guess you would be bombarded by many folks for sure LOL We never bashed him ,as Archu is being bashed right now.Now Manav added in the list with this Dahi aandi scenario.I dont want go on into it as this entire scenario is to promote the movie again.  Manav being main lead of the show is a fact and its up to the dumb head CV's how will they show this scenario. I have no expectations from CV's to show anything logical so I will leave it.But good thing for me was Manav gave 200 RS for Arjun to complete the challenge.
Yes Archu's challenge is a fiasco but for Archu Money was never the motive ,it was the trust.Its a simple fact that how will any mother trust a person who says he loves her other daughter. DK has pushed off to Australia and asked Arjun to keep shut till he comes and after engagement gets over,eventually so late they come n say it. So what is expected of Archu ,to open her arms and accept Arjun as her damaad ? ...That would have been a farce.Arjun needed to prove that he is not 2 timing and he is indeed a good person which he is doing .Deep inside Archu knows it but she cant express out coz of Ovi but @ the same time it does not mean she does not Love Purvi. Hell she is so strict with Arjun coz she is so afraid for her Purvi that she gets her right man. She loves Purvi a lot and being strict over Purvi does not mean she loves her less or gives Ovi more importance. Archu is a emotional fool and hence all her decisions are almost foolish,taken from heart without using her brains.That is how she is but that does not mean she is some evil lady or something. Just coz she is strict with Arvi now does not mean she is evil woman. Purvi has her upbringing by Archu. Purvi is Archu's shadow .All the good things in Purvi is instilled coz of Archu. So I firmly believe Archu cant be some evil lady who is hell bent on separating lovers. Once Archu accepts Arjun ,folks will see the change how much she respects n loves Arvi. Archu is a emotional fool but she does not know to hate people. Hell when she cannot hate Savita for what all she has done,how will she even think of hating Arjun. She is angry with Arjun. Anger is different from hate. In anger also there is love but in hate there isnt and that is the difference for Archu. She initially was pissed with Arjun but now slowly she has changed and for Purvi she is very much concerned with her life as she wants nothing happen to her in any sense especially after Purvi's first engagement broke.She will for sure accept Arjun very soon.And this Arjun help to Churan will be the key .As mentioned its not the money that will end this challenge ,its going to be that Arjun's goodness to help Churan that will end this challenge fiasco.

Sulo was stupid today in asking whom will Archu choose for Arjun. Archu has no right to choose for Arjun ,she can do that for Purvi and not Arjun..Sulo's dialogue was ridiculous to say the least.
Sulo is trying to make Archu as someone who is going to choose between her daughters. Ovi does not come into the picture.She is on the verge of moving on in life.Sulo for some weird reason had ask this stupid q to Archu. She needs to think before trying to ask such ridiculous q's.

Edited by Jaishankar - 24 July 2012 at 11:56am

soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

You bet Jyoti Smile.you would be bombarded by us..We Arman fans like Arvi and are their fans but we could not come up with names for Arjun when he was not opening his mouth and kept quiet before the truth session..Even though Archu is a emotional fool,we all still love her for the human being she is. so yes it was nice of you to keep it restricted to QM Smile otherwise guess you would be bombarded by many folks for sure LOL We never bashed him ,as Archu is being bashed right now.Now Manav added in the list with this Dahi aandi scenario.I dont want go on into it as this entire scenario is to promote the movie again. Manav being main lead of the show is a fact and its up to the dumb head CV's how will they show this scenario. I have no expectations from CV's to show anything logical so I will leave it.But good thing for me was Manav gave 200 RS for Arjun to complete the challenge.Irony of the situation I guess.
Yes Archu's challenge is a fiasco but for Archu Money was never the motive ,it was the trust.Its a simple fact that how will any mother trust a person who says he loves her other daughter. DK has pushed off to Australia and asked Arjun to keep shut till he comes and after engagement gets over,eventually so late they come n say it. So what is expected of Archu ,to open her arms and accept Arjun as her damaad ? ...That would have been a farce.Arjun needed to prove that he is not 2 timing and he is indeed a good person which he is doing .Deep inside Archu knows it but she cant express out coz of Ovi but @ the same time it does not mean she does not Love Purvi. Hell she is so strict with Arjun coz she is so afraid for her Purvi that she gets her right man. She loves Purvi a lot and being strict over Purvi does not mean she loves her less or gives Ovi more importance. Archu is a emotional fool and hence all her decisions are almost foolish,taken from heart without using her brains.That is how she is but that does not mean she is some evil lady or something. Just coz she is strict with Arvi now does not mean she is evil woman. Purvi has her upbringing by Archu. Purvi is Archu's shadow .All the good things in Purvi is instilled coz of Archu. So I firmly believe Archu cant be some evil lady who is hell bent on separating lovers. Once Archu accepts Arjun ,folks will see the change how much she respects n loves Arvi. Archu is a emotional fool but she does not know to hate people. Hell when she cannot hate Savita for what all she has done,how will she even think of hating Arjun. She is angry with Arjun. Anger is different from hate. In anger also there is love but in hate there isnt and that is the difference for Archu. She initially was pissed with Arjun but now slowly she has changed and for Purvi she is very much concerned with her life as she wants nothing happen to her in any sense especially after Purvi's first engagement broke.She will for sure accept Arjun very soon.And this Arjun help to Churan will be the key .As mentioned its not the money that will end this challenge ,its going to be that Arjun's goodness to help Churan that will end this challenge fiasco.

Sulo was stupid today in asking whom will Archu choose for Arjun. Archu has no right to choose for Arjun ,she can do that for Purvi and not Arjun..Sulo's dialogue was ridiculous to say the least.
Sulo is trying to make Archu as someone who is going to choose between her daughters. Ovi does not come into the picture.She is on the verge of moving on in life.Sulo for some weird reason had ask this stupid q to Archu. She needs to think before trying to ask such ridiculous q's.
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Jai,

You know it is not that Archana had this condition to prove Arjun's love that upset us, it is rather the way she attacked Arjun with such venom that pissed us off. sorry for the language, but that explains the best. And the way she behaved with Purvi after was just not acceptable. Granted she has the right to put conditions on Arjun as a mother, but as a mother , we expect her to treat Purvi differently. Her demands from ARjun are fine. But, i expected her to talk to Purvi, ask her how she felt. Till now, she hasnt done it. All she has done is give out rules and pass out dikhats to Purvi. Puriv actually  visiblycowers from Archana when she gets those looks from her.  This is not how a loving mother behaves. She has not even recalled how Purvi reacted post enagement, and her depression till now. Inspite of her anger, would a loving mother who claims a bond so strong with Purvi, behave like that? Even if she questions Arjun's love, why is she questioning Purvi's love? or rather, not try to understand her love? This is just not acceptable to us.

So,let us agree to disagree on this..
I promise, I will retract the name once she accepts Arjun ...Big smile...i tried to stick to Archana Aunty in between, but somehow it didnt go with how we felt... Sorry, but for now I stand firm on this ..Smile..

Anyway, all this is in jest... so dont take it seriously..

Oh yes, Sulo's dialogue was stupid to the core..Arjun is not a gift horse to be passed around between Ovi and Purvi. He has a opinion of his own. Another of those CV's brainless ideas..

Jyothi

Edited by jdronamraju - 24 July 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiripyrarkhpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1sashashyampeachesnplums

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Jai,

You know it is not that Archana had this condition to prove Arjun's love that upset us, it is rather the way she attacked Arjun with such venom that pissed us off. sorry for the language, but that explains the best. And the way she behaved with Purvi after was just not acceptable. Granted she has the right to put conditions on Arjun as a mother, but as a mother , we expect her to treat Purvi differently. Her demands from ARjun are fine. But, i expected her to talk to Purvi, ask her how she felt. Till now, she hasnt done it. All she has done is give out rules and pass out dikhats to Purvi. Puriv actually  visiblycowers from Archana when she gets those looks from her.  This is not how a loving mother behaves. She has not even recalled how Purvi reacted post enagement, and her depression till now. Inspite of her anger, would a loving mother who claims a bond so strong with Purvi, behave like that? Even if she questions Arjun's love, why is she questioning Purvi's love? or rather, not try to understand her love? This is just not acceptable to us.

So,let us agree to disagree on this..
I promise, I will retract the name once she accepts Arjun ...Big smile...i tried to stick to Archana Aunty in between, but somehow it didnt go with how we felt... Sorry, but for now I stand firm on this ..Smile..

Anyway, all this is in jest... so dont take it seriously..

Oh yes, Sulo's dialogue was stupid to the core..Arjun is not a gift horse to be passed around between Ovi and Purvi. He has a opinion of his own. Another of those CV's brainless ideas..

Jyothi

Sure Jyothi,dont worry I can never take it seriously..Its good to have healthy discussions..And yes I agree to disagree dear Smile...To clarify she attacked Arjun with venom ,as any angry parent would do and rightly she did. You cannot get away for doing engagement with a girl and later come n open n say you are love with other..How can anyone trust such a person..Archu was right as any angry parent would be but this challenge was a fiasco. How can Archu talk to Purvi when she herself is bombarded so much with D's. She is so held up with her own marriage life issue that she is totally lost herself. Hence I was against this challenge fiasco. Dumb head CV's made Archu give this challenge instead of showing Archu asking the reasoning behind the mess..Hence I said I have no expectations from CV's. 
Good to hear you will mellow down on Archu soon though Smile
She has never questioned Purvi's love.Its other way around it is whether "Arjun is good enough for Purvi"..Thats the subtle difference here.She hell cares about Purvi and loves her a lot.She has said that many times Purvi is her life but the props with ARchu is her decision making.Right from start of the show Archu's decision making has created so many props for her and her being a emotional fool ,thinking from heart instead of her brain always leads her down spiral.
Purvi also kept quiet earlier coz she saw how much her Aai's issues were on her head.Archu was also angry with Purvi for keeping quiet  as she defended her so badly in D's party too. IT has been always Archu who has defended Purvi throughout.She wont allow anyone even her other 2  daughters to point fingers on Purvi..That love no one can take away from Archu.When truth came out Archu was lost and her decisions after that has been a fiasco in short as always she thinking from heart creating the mess.But Archu is never a evil person as she does not know how to be evil,she is one of those categories who will sacrifice senselessly everything even for her enemies happiness..So I believe she loves Purvi a lot n very soon accept Arvi.

Edited by Jaishankar - 24 July 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Go to top