Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 16)

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by purethought

After watching today's episode and the precap, I realise the CVS want to keep Arjun-Purvi in the chawl as long as possible. This is not done. Chawl life for Arjun-Purvi is just not as interesting as how they were back in the office. (Well, thats how I saw them for the first time and liked them as well). But atleast they are together. That's the good bit.
 I havent watched it yet but read the WU. I knew it was too good to be true. They had to do something like this so Arjun doesnt have the money to give to the QM.
Ok, now Arjun is going to really compete in the dahi hundi to earn that prize money. I am sure it is 10,000Rs. too...bakwaas track...
he better not think about his idol now...just go do it for Purvi...
even if he earns it back again, they will show Purvi being kidnapped by Soham, then soham will try to keep arjun-purvi apart.. and so it goes on.. LOL track after track. Not good.. they should marry them off already. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
What is this option of Purvi or Ovi? Is Arjun a gift horse that Archana is going to give over to her fav daughter? and what is this clock thing? I didnt get that? why was she looking at the clock? Isnt the deal void if janmashtami passes? 
purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

What is this option of Purvi or Ovi? Is Arjun a gift horse that Archana is going to give over to her fav daughter? and what is this clock thing? I didnt get that? why was she looking at the clock? Isnt the deal void if janmashtami passes? 

its a bit confusing... they've never mentioned any deadline for this.. this is a goofup by the CVS.. there was never a timeline mentioned by archana..
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
she didnt in the original,but they snuck it in later.. Arjun tells Purvi, remember when she goes to bandage his arm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

she didnt in the original,but they snuck it in later.. Arjun tells Purvi, remember when she goes to bandage his arm..
yes, but that was an important piece to miss out on Ermm
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
now, he has to compete with this budda manav??? I hope they dont show Arjun losing to him just because he is his IDOL, for godsake...
I just cannot see that QM going on and on in her rants now..as Arjun didnt make the deadline...I am sure he wont open his mouth about what he did with the money...too nice to talk about his good deeds...

Edited by jdronamraju - 24 July 2012 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhpurethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

now, he has to compete with this budda manav??? I hope they dont show Arjun losing to him just because he is his IDOL, for godsake...
I just cannot see that QM going on and on in her rants now..as Arjun didnt make the deadline...I am sure he wont open his mouth about what he did with the money...too nice to talk about his good deeds...

this is the first time Arjun calls Manav his idol, isn't it? LOL
maybe once before.. but not in all the months, arjun worked with manav in the office.. he's never mentioned this beforeROFL while at work

In the chawl, manav has all of a sudden become an idol.
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I think he has done this a few times before..not often..but who cares anyway...
now i know how it is going to go, i think..the kidnapping..
since ovi and teju are not going to the hundi thingy, and am sure Purvi in all her goodness, will call Manav "baba" there, and one of the goons will hear it..for some reason, they cannot kidnap manav, so they think since purvi is his daughter, they kidnap her...
But, i do sooo hope that CV's let Arjun win.. i cannot see Manav winning over Arjun. who cares if he is the "hero"...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaika

Go to top