Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 15)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Jyoti,

Why would the two dahi handis be at the same place? Ah yes, now I see it. It is the Krishna mandir Farooq was talking about to Arjun when he was givng the chanda for the boys from their area for the celebration. Now, Manav was talking to Tushar Kapoor on the phone saying that this year, as it  is the 60th year of the Krishna Mandir, they will have their dahi handi there instead of at their own chawl. So that must be it, but how can there be 2 dahi handis in the same location?

Anyhow, it can't be Arjun competing with Manav, that is for sure. Perhaps they will show Vishnu trying his hand at it to divert the attention of the crowd, while the rest of the gang kidnaps Manav. It is rather far-fetched, if I say so myself, primarily because Vishnu would not leave such tricky operation in the hands of such an undependable lot. So who then will compete for the Deshmukh handi?

Also as of now, Arjun is not counting on the dahi handi money for making up the Rs.10000/-; and see how proud he is of his Rs. 150/- in tips that day !

Shyamala

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Jyoti,

Saw exactly what u were talking about. Loved the expressions by both Arjun and Purvi (RD and Asha).

btw... did u not just love his lil jig when he uttered the word "complete" ? It was like a song and dance with the word.

Sure did :) lovely to see Arjun so happy and looking forward to it.

They keep talking about the money so much, i am worried now. Is it gonna get stolen or what..like in that salman khan movie :( maybe that is why he has to win the hundi thing for the prize money.

Another thought that struck me. The whole D and K families will be there for the hundi thing at the same place. Yew!!!!! Imagine Arjun and Purvii's plight ..
The QM, wimpy Manav, the villan aaji, crazy chic, teju on one side glaring at them and our poor kiddos with just sulo in one side.. It is going to be horrible for them. What hundi is Arjun going to break in all this :(:( Dreading this hundi thingy now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgpurethoughtAshlaika

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Trish ! Like they say, tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li. Clap

I have always maintained that the whole idea of an 18 year leap is to show that love/marriage termed as 'the pavitra rishta' will continue to exist in all generations. The only difference could be in their treatment to the relationship or in the reciprocation of feelings.  Embarrassed

I still expect them to be back to their respective jobs and being as efficient as before. The chawl life doesnt suit them at all and being a mechanic after conquering companies and signing umpteen number of deals really makes no sense at all. Approve

As for the dance request, its about time they choreograph a nice dance on them. They've never shown us a passionate dance between them at all. Unhappy

Loved your viewpoints again. Keep them coming. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach.

Brilliant post Trish ! Like they say, tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li. Clap

I have always maintained that the whole idea of an 18 year leap is to show that love/marriage termed as 'the pavitra rishta' will continue to exist in all generations. The only difference could be in their treatment to the relationship or in the reciprocation of feelings.  Embarrassed

I still expect them to be back to their respective jobs and being as efficient as before. The chawl life doesnt suit them at all and being a mechanic after conquering companies and signing umpteen number of deals really makes no sense at all. Approve

As for the dance request, its about time they choreograph a nice dance on them. They've never shown us a passionate dance between them at all. Unhappy

Loved your viewpoints again. Keep them coming. Thumbs Up
Thanks Rach for your sweet compliment. Embarrassed

I have been waiting for a long time to see a glamorous befitting dance between Arjun and Purvi, but the CVs have given us nothing since the Pune episode (which was a long time back). Now, I have to see Rithvik dance with his choreographer in JDJ ... I don't know how much I am gonna like thatErmm (I will get used to it too, I guess)... I wanted to see Purvi dance with ArjunErmm 

mandy321jdronamrajuAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Shyamala,
 If I understand how this dahi handi works, it is one dahi hundi but teams compete on breaking it. I might be wrong also. My knowledge is very sketchy in this area.
I dont think it is a contest between Arjun and either Manav/Vishnu, it is just Arjun doing it for the chawl (Purvi's chawl). Maybe there is nothing of significance to his participation other than fun. But, I am a little apprehensive as they have been showing Arjun/Purvi in a comfort mode of reaching the target already and no stress there right now. That makes it too watered down, isnt it after all the drama? I am wondering if something happens to the money and Arjun has to stress out for it with winning handi prize money. Or, maybe with the focus of the kidnapping, they have decided to not focus on the money issue much. Have to wait and see how it pans out.

One thing is for sure, that there is trouble ahead for Arjun/Purvi, either by Purvi kidnapping or something else, as they have been showing them to be happy for a while now. You know how it is, the CV's dont let anyone be in a comfort zone for long. They have been projecting it to be a manav kidnapping which leads me to believe that the shocker will be Purvi's kidnapping. How long before she is rescued is debatable, maybe not for long, a week atmost.

Either way, before that, we have to get ready to see both the families together at that event, which is gonna be very annoying..As I said, Arjun/Purvi in a minority and the lunatic family shooting daggers at them.

This is something that will not happen, for sure. BUT, wouldn't it be awesome if Arjun gives the 10k to Archana during the event and asks for Purvi's hand before everyone Big smile...I would love to see the expression on their faces...Wink..I want to see what the QM will say for that. As I said, it wont happen because it is a public event..but by God, I would love it. Tongue.

Very vindictive of me, but that would be the ULTIMATE !! Isnt it...

Originally posted by sashashyam

Jyoti,

Why would the two dahi handis be at the same place? Ah yes, now I see it. It is the Krishna mandir Farooq was talking about to Arjun when he was givng the chanda for the boys from their area for the celebration. Now, Manav was talking to Tushar Kapoor on the phone saying that this year, as it  is the 60th year of the Krishna Mandir, they will have their dahi handi there instead of at their own chawl. So that must be it, but how can there be 2 dahi handis in the same location?

Anyhow, it can't be Arjun competing with Manav, that is for sure. Perhaps they will show Vishnu trying his hand at it to divert the attention of the crowd, while the rest of the gang kidnaps Manav. It is rather far-fetched, if I say so myself, primarily because Vishnu would not leave such tricky operation in the hands of such an undependable lot. So who then will compete for the Deshmukh handi?

Also as of now, Arjun is not counting on the dahi handi money for making up the Rs.10000/-; and see how proud he is of his Rs. 150/- in tips that day !

Shyamala

Edited by jdronamraju - 24 July 2012 at 6:35am

purethoughtAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
very well-written post purethought...I am new to the forum but i really love ArVi a lot...even though i love the current track but those office moments were really special...but what i am loving the most is that ArVi are now together again...never expected it from the CVs so quickly...hope this continues...Tongue

purethoughtAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode and the precap, I realise the CVS want to keep Arjun-Purvi in the chawl as long as possible. This is not done. Chawl life for Arjun-Purvi is just not as interesting as how they were back in the office. (Well, thats how I saw them for the first time and liked them as well). But atleast they are together. That's the good bit.

Edited by purethought - 24 July 2012 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach.Ashlaika

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf2012

very well-written post purethought...I am new to the forum but i really love ArVi a lot...even though i love the current track but those office moments were really special...but what i am loving the most is that ArVi are now together again...never expected it from the CVs so quickly...hope this continues...Tongue
Thanks Saf .. yea, I too like that arvi are together atleastSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

After watching today's episode and the precap, I realise the CVS want to keep Arjun-Purvi in the chawl as long as possible. This is not done. Chawl life for Arjun-Purvi is just not as interesting as how they were back in the office. (Well, thats how I saw them for the first time and liked them as well). But atleast they are together. That's the good bit.
 I havent watched it yet but read the WU. I knew it was too good to be true. They had to do something like this so Arjun doesnt have the money to give to the QM.
Ok, now Arjun is going to really compete in the dahi hundi to earn that prize money. I am sure it is 10,000Rs. too...bakwaas track...
he better not think about his idol now...just go do it for Purvi...

dolce123purethoughtAshlaika

Go to top