Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 14)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Oh No !! You have got to watch it soon, Jahnvi !! She was at her best..You are gonna be the proudest mama ever !! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Ash,
You tempted me to watch the scene again...Smile.. ARVI scenes are such that, when you watch them repeatedly you notice so many little things that you missed before. You are so right...

Today, did you see how Arjun smiled when she nodded sweetly to how she would agree to his I love you out side her house...It was I, "I know you will to that" nod and the smile.. Confident smart-ass smile Big smile.

Got to watch it again on the big screen tonight..God, they are getting sweeter by the day..Embarrassed

Edited by jdronamraju - 23 July 2012 at 3:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1Ashlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, watched the bail scene at long last. Didn't mind the first time Arjun asked about Purvi going against her Aai's express wishes, second time unless he did it to be reassured that he meant more than her Aai's dictum, it appeared like he didn't want his Purvi to get into any more trouble as to him it just meant a night spent uncomfortably behind bars, one or the other was how I deciphered it. I certainly didn't get the impression that he was in any way scared of Archana or was kowtowing to her dictates other than to implicitly live up to her challenge. The best part of the epi for me was when Purvi pulled him closer under the umbrella with that look of "we belong, you are mine". I got the impression Archana was unnecessarily harsh and bossy (even if she did excuse Purvi). What is wrong with her? She is all meek as a mouse in front of Ovi and Savita and turns into a snarling lioness when it comes to Purvi. She needs to chill a little at the Karnjakars and grow a tongue and a backbone at the Deshmucks.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 23 July 2012 at 5:32pm

dolce123abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixcrazygirl4RD

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Jyoti,

Saw exactly what u were talking about. Loved the expressions by both Arjun and Purvi (RD and Asha).

btw... did u not just love his lil jig when he uttered the word "complete" ? It was like a song and dance with the word.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123jdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixcrazygirl4RD

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Jahnvi,
Yeah. It wasnt that Arjun was scared of Archana but as u said he rather avoid purvi getting into trouble with her aai and also wants to aggravate QM as less as possible I think. But, it is a little annoying when says that though :) i dont know if you saw the episode where purvi tries to take food for him one night
Bec sulo says so and archana follows her and creates a scene. Arjun stands upto her and tells her off in a very nice way. So, I dont thnk he is scared of her dikhat.
It was very pleasantly surprising to see that Purvi openly admits that she cannot stay away fromhim. Didnt u luv the expr on his face :) Arjun moves out of the umbrella bec she was feeling a little awkward with the physical closeness but was getting wet as a result. She pulls him back to protect him from the rain. It is actually for both reasons rain and her arjun. They actually show it in the next episode in the tere naal song outside the hundi thing as they recall some scenes. She also signs about the rain with her eyes after pulling him back.
Did u see how proud of purvi he was that she bailed him out and says so with pride to DK. It was very refreshing to see a guy react like that on TV.
BR]That is why I find archana so annoying and have no sympathy for her. She is a hitler with Purvi bec the girl listens to her but at the D-house she cant even open her mouth even when needed.so irritating..

Sorry for typos..doing it from my phone. Am at the library with my daughter :)

Edited by jdronamraju - 23 July 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321dolce123abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Jyoti,

Saw exactly what u were talking about. Loved the expressions by both Arjun and Purvi (RD and Asha).

btw... did u not just love his lil jig when he uttered the word "complete" ? It was like a song and dance with the word.

Sure did :) lovely to see Arjun so happy and looking forward to it.

They keep talking about the money so much, i am worried now. Is it gonna get stolen or what..like in that salman khan movie :( maybe that is why he has to win the hundi thing for the prize money.

Another thought that struck me. The whole D and K families will be there for the hundi thing at the same place. Yew!!!!! Imagine Arjun and Purvii's plight ..
The QM, wimpy Manav, the villan aaji, crazy chic, teju on one side glaring at them and our poor kiddos with just sulo in one side.. It is going to be horrible for them. What hundi is Arjun going to break in all this :(:( Dreading this hundi thingy now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Ash,
You tempted me to watch the scene again...Smile.. ARVI scenes are such that, when you watch them repeatedly you notice so many little things that you missed before. You are so right...

Today, did you see how Arjun smiled when she nodded sweetly to how she would agree to his I love you out side her house...It was I, "I know you will to that" nod and the smile.. Confident smart-ass smile Big smile.

Got to watch it again on the big screen tonight..God, they are getting sweeter by the day..Embarrassed
So true Jyothi.  I watched that Purvi feeding Arjun scene so many times.. None of you actually felt that RD gave a real look at Asha (may be it's just me.. oops.. Iam not goign there!!!)
These days ARVI scenes are like Filler scenes. I liked Today's cute pav bhaji/bangle scene. Wish CVs can focus on them more. Day Dreaming

dolce123abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
What kind of a look was it :) how did so many of us miss it :):) i think I know where u are going ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

Go to top