Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 13)

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i just can't get over tht arjun luk when he ws helping purvi with those bangles..gosh his eyes were saying so much at tht time.luv seeing u happy ..is one of them i suppose..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you Shyamala, for that deciphering, that interpreting, especially as we won't be able to watch the episode for at least another 7 hours and 45 minutes or so...and counting...Wink...

Waiting to watch the ARVI scene...and my am i glad that he will not be solely setting up an NGO (as u mentioned, contributing a certain percentage of his business to philanthropy is another thing), and your jhola analogy is hilarious Shyamala, the things you come up with...Big smile

LOL Not to mention what u say about putting on glass bangles, is  a delicate job, without breaking any and invariably the glass cutting the hand..makes one all the more eager to watch this scene...Embarrassed

Edited by abhimg - 23 July 2012 at 11:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1sashashyam

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Taking up Jyothi's refrain, "hallelujah" indeed!!

Abhi, can't wait to watch the scene either. Shyamala, thanks for allaying our fears, relieved to know, Arjun is a changed man but not that changed!!!

Shyamala, humorously and aptly put!

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Doesnt it make you wonder sometimes that the more we lament about certain aspects of the show, especially regarding ARVI, they get fixed in the next few weeks ..
Maybe we do have CV Spies prowelling on our forum.. Tongue
We had this huge thing going on about Purvi's backbone and her unexpressiveness for Arjun a few weeks ago, and now voila, we see the new imporved,much lovable and ever so open Purvi !! And now, after our vent for return of AK, here we go today...and so many more..

What do u think?

Edited by jdronamraju - 23 July 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pyrarkhabhimgdolce123purethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Jyoti,

Just looked at the scene again - loved it!!! When u watch and re-watch u tend to see more. But when Arjun 1st takes Purvi's hand, I loved how she watched around to see who is watching and she has not lost ALL her inhibitions as yet when it comes to Mr. Arjun Kirloskar. That makes her even more appealing and endearing to me. Its like she is still innocent and sweet yet strong and in love.

And of course we all know how I feel about AK... so no more comments there. He is incredible... like Miss Shymala noted, I love how he laughs at himself and its good to see he will be back.

I think ur "hallelujah" was repeated by MANY and was very much resounding throughout the forum and hopefully, it was so loud it reached the eyes and ears of the CVs.

p.s. Incredible acting by RD and Asha, they make every scene a treat to watch and so natural.

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I loved that too, Ash. She is a very well brought up and naturally proper young woman, and however much she is in love, she will always have a weather eye open for others and what they might think.

The only time she threw all such inhibitions to the winds was when she snuggled into Arjun's arms outside the police station, after she gets him out on bail, without bothering at all about the passers by. It must have been the over whelming relief of having him as  free man again.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Jyoti,

Just looked at the scene again - loved it!!! When u watch and re-watch u tend to see more. But when Arjun 1st takes Purvi's hand, I loved how she watched around to see who is watching and she has not lost ALL her inhibitions as yet when it comes to Mr. Arjun Kirloskar. That makes her even more appealing and endearing to me. Its like she is still innocent and sweet yet strong and in love.

And of course we all know how I feel about AK... so no more comments there. He is incredible... like Miss Shymala noted, I love how he laughs at himself and its good to see he will be back.

I think ur "hallelujah" was repeated by MANY and was very much resounding throughout the forum and hopefully, it was so loud it reached the eyes and ears of the CVs.

p.s. Incredible acting by RD and Asha, they make every scene a treat to watch and so natural.

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1Ashlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Jyoti,

very charming, i agree. these 3 - 4 mins of ARVI dosage helps us get through the rest of the crappy story... I was so mad when Manav said he cannot forget the "hadsa"...God, what a character...Anyway, let us not talk about them...I rather be in our own little ARVI world with fellow ARVIians...dont you agree..Big smile

@red: If our criticism reaches the CV's, they might as well hear our appreciation too !!! They deserve both equally Smile

mandy321abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

I loved that too, Ash. She is a very well brought up and naturally proper young woman, and however much she is in love, she will always have a weather eye open for others and what they might think.

The only time she threw all such inhibitions to the winds was when she snuggled into Arjun's arms outside the police station, after she gets him out on bail, without bothering at all about the passers by. It must have been the over whelming relief of having him as free man again.

Shyamala

Jyoti,

Aww, what a sweet, sweet girl:) warmed the cockles of my heart to hear her praised! I am yet to watch the bail scene :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321abhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

Go to top