Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi (Page 12)

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Dear Jyothi,

Thanks Jyothi, I am so ARJUNIFIED too!LOVED THAT Jyothi.. OMG, i sooo love Arjun KIRLOSKAR...that scene where they meet in the park -and Purvi tells him all about the party...(right before Archana slaps Purvi)...the dialogues of AK were fab, totally fab...Big smileEmbarrassedClap and how wonderful he looked in that business attire- no coat, but white shirt and grey waistcoat (is that what they call the 3 piece) and grey pants...the rain...ARVI and the rain go way back...hmmm. AK is so electrifying...i watched the mandir scene their jhik--jhik- their bickering- him praying for the man who marries Purvi- and the turn of events...and as destiny had it in store for them...watched Purvi's confession and yes, the hand kissing as you rightly mentioned, started on April 26, 2012...Bee are you reading this too? ...Still gave me the goose bumps, no matter which n th time i watched it...too good...and just thinking about how the story developed from Jan to April, was fantastic- so yes, i too join in commending the CVs and kudos to them...

OMG i never knew i would fall in love all over again with AK...his suave, clean shaven, well dressed, khadoos, business acumen, strategizing ways, always on top of his game...and yet so forthcoming and gushing with emotion and the force with which it was emoted...all so Day DreamingHeartThumbs Up

Trish, Laurie, Shyamala, Archana, Janhvi, Bee, Vilasini, Ash...OMG i cannot wait for us to get back our old AK...in the business suit and all...yes temporarily chalega ye vala Arjun, but OMG, its like night and day, the ravishing businessman AK, who we all fell in love with...EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by abhimg - 23 July 2012 at 7:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1sashashyam

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
well well well... finally got the time to poat here... coming to my most fav scene.. it should be the dhaba scene, hotel room scene. the party dance... confession of arjun n purvi... then their chai scene...  n n n many more to listt..  but most probably love the shirt da button sequence...    ...
  n today 's scene was sho sho cutee . they were discussing their  life after marriage.. n loved the look in arjun's eyes when he was putting bangles in purvi's hands...

lets discuss todays scene guys...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtsoapwatcher1Ashlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The best part of  today's episode (for ME) is the barely 3 mins of ArVi.

And the best part of the convo today - a HINT that we will get our Arjun Kirloskar back... of course with a few chawl mentality adjustments. none the less... AK will be back.!!!

And of course... the way they looked at each other when he put the bangles on her hand. It wasn't as intense as the 1st time. But this time it was different (of course Vinay isn't present  - thank god)... this time his love is openly displayed with his eyes and expression and she was all giddy with happiness but with still a hint of shyness. I liked it!

Edited by Ashlaika - 23 July 2012 at 10:55am

pyrarkhabhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1sashashyam

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ash, what was the hint that AK will be back? Big smile
Was it that he had completed earning the Rs. 10,000 and something related to that?

Edited by abhimg - 23 July 2012 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purethoughtsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey Abhi,

It was the fact that he will complete his challenge... and Purvi telling that when he becomes Arjun Kirloskar again he wont come and eat with her at road stalls/ road side vendors (something along those lines) Smile

The fact that Purvi said that is a definite plus and hopefully a hint to us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

And the best part of the convo today - a HINT that we will get our Arjun Kirloskar back... of course with a few chawl mentality adjustments. none the less... AK will be back.!!!

And of course... the way they looked at each other when he put the bangles on her hand. It wasn't as intense as the 1st time. But this time it was different (of course Vinay isn't present  - thank god)... this time his love is openly displayed with his eyes and expression and she was all giddy with happiness but with still a hint of shyness. I liked it!

oh yes arjun kirloskar will be bck and i would uv to aee arvi bck in office sharing sum moents in the elevator...
and yay finally arjun gave those bangles to purvi and tht luk ws priceless..and tht ws so cute arjun saying tht after cumpletion of the challenge he will be in the house to take purvi with him forever..im waiting fr tht moment..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtsoapwatcher1Ashlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Dear Abhi &Ash,

It was not just what Purvi said about his getting back to being Arjun Kirloskar when the challenge had been met- she said that she would insist on paying for this order for both of them as he would hardly come to eat pav bhaji in this little stall once he was AK once more.

It was his reply that was really significant and very encouraging. He says that even when he is back to being The Arjun Kirloskar (the boy has developed a good sense of humour, he can laugh at himself now!) , he would still come back to this very same stall to eat pav bhaji with her.

So it is clear that my vague fears  - that he might actually have been so brainwashed by all this obsession with the saintly poor that he might set up an NGO and go about with a jhola and live in a chawl so as to be close to his clients in his social service - were, happily , unjustified. Thank Heavens!

Today's little scene was even more charming than the bus stop one.  It is all so very predictable - the roothna (sulking) by Purvi, his manana (coaxing her back to good humour), and then the bangles (he seems to quite handy at this sort of thing, is our boy. it is a very tricky thing to put on glass bangles. They can break very easily, and then 9 times out of 10 the broken pieces cut the hand). But our pair make it all look so fresh and appealing. Purvi's lajana and sharmana  (being shy and acting coy) today was incredibly sweet, especially because there was not  even a hint of coquetry. They are just so openly happy just being in love.

Shyamala

Hey Abhi,

It was the fact that he will complete his challenge... and Purvi telling that when he becomes Arjun Kirloskar again he wont come and eat with her at road stalls/ road side vendors (something along those lines) Smile

The fact that Purvi said that is a definite plus and hopefully a hint to us.

mandy321abhimgjdronamrajupurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

YES !! YES !! He is gonna be back...HALLELUJAH !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhabhimgpurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasoapwatcher1

Go to top