Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Yup..love the way he says "u look pretty" with that admiration in his eyes and the anxiety in trying to locate her when he couldnt reach her and finally the last look when she goes inside ... awww..
And he doesnt even know that all this is because he loves her !!! Very well done !
Even Purvi, the look of happiness when she see arjun walk in at the engmt, tries to go to him , vinay tries to take her away and she keeps looking back .. that was good too..
There are n number of scenes like this that flutter our hearts :)

wow,  we remember every single loving detail .. that engagement scene is one of my favorites😳😍 Arjun looks at Purvi so cutely and love the way he returns the anklet to her, and the way she blushes πŸ˜› 

you are right, there are a number of such scenes.. lovely...
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒAww, I was just remembering the AC scene, where AK forgets what business deal he was talking about as he saw the water drip from her hair, that was too good, and so many thanks to Shiv ji for sending that snake on Shiv ratri puja day...yes, Jyothi, dil kyun yeh mera shor kare and the more recent chori chori are my favorites on this Jodi of ARVI who have captured all our hearts minds and souls, what to say of the time we invest in them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhimg

πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒAww, I was just remembering the AC scene, where AK forgets what business deal he was talking about as he saw the water drip from her hair, that was too good, and so many thanks to Shiv ji for sending that snake on Shiv ratri puja day...yes, Jyothi, dil kyun yeh mera shor kare and the more recent chori chori are my favorites on this Jodi of ARVI who have captured all our hearts minds and souls, what to say of the time we invest in them...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@red:
That was very funny, Abhi !! πŸ˜†...

@blue:
so true ...

They need to get them together fast, stamped, sealed and approved, so I can stop spending so much time on them...πŸ˜ƒ  Yes, the recent chori chori is also very apt for recent times..
abhimg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyothi, as I sit here starting to watch, stealing a few moments by myself, I cannot decide which scene to start with, maybe AK's confession, or maybe Purvi's, or the bridge scene, oh gosh so many lovely choices, and time so short...maybe the elevator scene where he wipes her tears or the Pune conference scenes,...hmmm, ARVI licious, ARVI licious😳
jdronamraju thumbnail
watch the corporate dance.. it is more beautiful when u watch it now..the way they hesitate to even touch each other...all the little nuances that you will notice now..
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love the corporate dance very much i watch it every day ,and their first meeting, the shivji pooja,i love arvis every scene iam crazy about arvi i watch everyday arvi scene ,before i am going to sleep and when i wake up first thing what i do ,watching arvi,i love arvi so much,i think thats the magic of arvi
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone,

So all of the comments got me going back to all ArVi's scenes. Beautiful from the beginning. Loved their fire and ice moments!!! They are a dynamic duo on and off screen and on screen their chemistry is untouchable. I feel like they brought something fresh to PR and they made an impression on us all.

I hope the CVs and producers know this and remember this. NO screen time and space for them will mean LESS viewers and trps. and thats a bad combination for any show. So, i hope we see more beautiful ArVi scenes in the episodes to come.

As for there scenes. Sigh!!! So so many to choose from.

But... just before they go into the mandir on Shivratri day, when she stopped to buy the pooja sargam and he was like "ure ready now" and she said "yeahhh" - like are u stupid... of course im ready.

Also... outside the mandir... he said - U go pray... ill pray for the man that marries you, cause god knows what he will have to put up with (or something like that - im only para phrasing :) ).

Those are not as romantic... but i love them, for they make up our ArVi  and very sweet!
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I dont care actually at the office or at the chrawl I just want some arvi scenes and im good. I loved the elevator scene and the dance at the coorperate party oh and the scene at the office when Purvi was made boss and Arjun showed her cabin to her and at the Shiv ji temple. At Arjun's chrawl when Arjun and Purvi were feeding eachother. I loved it😊😊😊😊😊 I just dont want these scenes to stop
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti,

I moved on to the mandir scene... and the 1st time Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare played! Absolutely loved it. Nothing can take that song and that ArVi scene out of my mind. Love that scene. The way Arjun looks at Purvi and the way she holds on. The song definitely helped to make the moment "THE MOMENT" !😳 😳
jdronamraju thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Jyoti,

</div>
<div>

I moved on to the mandir scene... and the 1st time Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare played! Absolutely loved it. Nothing can take that song and that ArVi scene out of my mind. Love that scene. The way Arjun looks at Purvi and the way she holds on. The song definitely helped to make the moment "THE MOMENT" !😳 😳

It is definitely THE MOMENT, Ash !!! That is when the love story started even though they didnt know it :)
You are also right about the other scenes, even though not romantic, the sizzle is there underneath all those clashes !!

Sorry Trish !! I have been posting too much on ur thread. I have been watching old arvi scenes and have to share it with fellow crazy arviians like me :):)Edited by jdronamraju - 11 years ago