Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Return to Normalcy: Arjun & Purvi

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Request to Cvs

Rithvik and Asha from January 2012 to date have brought much elegance and romance to Pavitra Rishta. Their track was developed extremely well by the CVs over the months. The slow development of their feelings for each other, brought newer audiences to PR, who are still around watching PR mainly for ARVI.

After 6 weeks of ARVI breakup, we again saw the reunion of Arjun-Purvi, and since then, we have had some good moments between Arjun-Purvi that most ARVI fans have thoroughly enjoyed. This is just a small note to thank the CVs for giving us a continued track of Arjun-Purvi, the only reason, many of ARVI fans still watch PR. I also thank the CVs for giving some new clothes to Purvi.

I do like the current Arjun-Purvi track in the chawl, but there is another angle to Arjun-Purvi's personalities that we fans cannot forget, atleast I can't. This is their time together at the office.Embarrassed

So, I would like to remind CVs that Rithvik, and Asha were fiery and very charismatic as the awe-inspiring boss (Arjun) and  Purvi as his meticulous and efficient employee, and they brought many new viewers to PR with their wonderful realistic acting on screen. I request you not to keep Arjun and Purvi in the current state of affairs, and keep them glued to a life in the chawl. Rithvik was one of the main reasons, "Arjun falling for Purvi" worked so well -- his acting prowess, as the ruthless but slowly melting boss was immaculate.

I would like to see the same dashing Arjun (what we see now is a much mellowed and naive version of original Arjun) once again in PR. I would also like to see the super-efficient and sweet Purvi back in the office, taking care of work like before, handling more responsibilities than ever before and supporting Arjun. (I would also like to see them marriedEmbarrassed)

Although I like mostly all other characters in PR, but I request CVs not to lose this original urban appeal of Arjun-Purvi amid all other tracks, and in due course of time, bring them back to where they belong, together, back in the office, to do what they do best, i.e., running their own business and working together.

One more request: Please can we see a paper dance or another nice western dance between Arjun-Purvi in addition to a Dandiya (Indian form)? My list for ARVI dances could go on now..LOL

Edited by purethought - 21 July 2012 at 1:22am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

kmodiBadGal_AMZalisa21rekha23jamkarajjana-123mandy321amanpreet4542desigirl1munny2meeranairshk281JamuxjayashsSparklesDBreshma28Sharee12shalininaikRose_7vgiripyrarkhabhimgsaf2012--Jenelle--arjunaluisramki1ArVi-liciousAxiom..PlayfulKiss..JaisoifDarlynejdronamrajuzeezee55anju011SweetiShobhyThaneesoapwatcher1maankigeet4everbee5Rach.OmaRamdassFireLordPhoenixcrazy2012AshlaikapreetipcAnAvidReaderameiliamz.jess-Pooja-Huma-sashashyam_OrChiD_relentless.

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Very well written, Trish !! Hope the CV's see this and get our Arjun Purvi back to the world  where they really belong and excel. !!
We are enjoying this too, but these two wonderful young people are capable of much more than just slumming in the chawl, being a mechanic and a stay at home girl, it  would be a shame if they remain there. It is time they get back to their domain and show their mettle, together can rule their own little world !! We still would like the romance to continue there too... We dont want that toned down..rather grow by leaps and bounds...Mind you, we dont want to miss that Tongue...

Nice job agian, Trish  Smile.

Edited by jdronamraju - 20 July 2012 at 6:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21jamkarajjreshma28abhimgDarlyneramki1AxiompurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Very well written, Trish !! Hope the CV's see this and get our Arjun Purvi back to the world  where they really belong and excel. !!
We are enjoying this too, but these two wonderful young people are capable of much more than just slumming in the chawl, being a mechanic and a stay at home girl, it  would be a shame if they remain there. It is time they get back to their domain and show their mettle, togethey can rule their own little world !! We still would like the romance to continue there too... We dont want that toned down..rather grow by leaps and bounds...Mind you, we dont want to miss that Tongue...

Nice job agian, Trish  Smile.
Thanks Jyoti for your sweet postSmile

Rightly said .. I too want to see their romance develop in the office as well, and not be toned down at all. More songs and more love filled rain/no-rain sequences, and a ball room dance maybe. Day Dreaming

Edited by purethought - 20 July 2012 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynejdronamraju

abhimg Senior Member
abhimg
abhimg

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
ClapWell said Trish, very well said...i think all of us ARVI fans are hoping that this CHAWL is just a passing phase of Arjun Purvi's lives...very well written message to the CVs and giving them their due credit- for the ARVI track and Purvi's new outfits Wink too! Clap Could not have put the request to the CVs better, after all Rithvik aka AK definitely looks suave in his business outfits...and their original personalities that we so fell in love with...

Hope the CVs take note!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ana-123Darlynejdronamrajuramki1AxiompurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Trish for making a request to CV on behalf of many ArVi fans. I can't wait to see them back in the office.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuramki1AxiompurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanking them for the new dresses, was funny though..nice going..Big smile
Oh YES !! A ballroom dance again would be awesome, this time more so and different with their comfort level with each other...Day Dreaming... I am already imagining it..Embarrassed

Edited by jdronamraju - 20 July 2012 at 6:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pyrarkhabhimgramki1AxiomDarlynepurethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhimg

ClapWell said Trish, very well said...i think all of us ARVI fans are hoping that this CHAWL is just a passing phase of Arjun Purvi's lives...very well written message to the CVs and giving them their due credit- for the ARVI track and Purvi's new outfits Wink too! Clap Could not have put the request to the CVs better, after all Rithvik aka AK definitely looks suave in his business outfits...and their original personalities that we so fell in love with...

Hope the CVs take note!
Thanks a lot Abhi .. Smile

I have been missing Arjun-Purvi office chemistry for quite some time now. I do enjoy their chawl scenes, but the office thing was really good tooLOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21abhimgSoapgirlDarlyneramki1AxiomFireLordPhoenixAshlaikasashashyam

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darlyne

Thanks Trish for making a request to CV on behalf of many ArVi fans. I can't wait to see them back in the office.Wink
Hi Darlyne,

ThanksSmile

The arvi office scenes were really good, Arjun stealing glances at Purvi, watching out for her, and their small fights were good too. Embarrassed I love the scene when Arjun threw Vinay out of the office for accusing Purvi.. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ramki1DarlyneAshlaikaFireLordPhoenixsashashyam

Go to top