India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Peehu's Mom (Page 2)

karamsekhon Senior Member
karamsekhon
karamsekhon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
are yaar mu na ho to achha hai , ha ram and priya ki choti si nok jhonk to chal jayegi par no mu ,

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

I think we will see a custody battle between Ram and Priya.. this could be the foundation of that.. They could show how Priya is unfit to take care of Peehu.. But I seriously dont think Ram would separate mother and daughter..
I don't think so
jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

The circumstances in which Peehu and Ram have met, Ram is sure to think that Peehu probably has a irresponsible mother. After the first encounter between  Peehu and Ram, Ram is shown to think, how can a parent lose their kid. Same way when he finds Peehu locked in the bathroom, and her mother is no where to be found, he is going to feel even more strongly that Peehu's mom is an irresponsible parent. Are the CVS laying the foundation for MU, something similar to the MU that Ram and Priya had during the beginning of season 1?
nice post but i don't think so, yeah i m sure awe will see fight b2en RaYa  but i think it's will not be very big fight it will be a regular Nhok-Jhok type fight, but i m sure Ram will Take a class 4 hiding pihuu's secret 4m him
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
No more of MU's please. The show has already been ruined by these crappy twists now no more of that just clear out the old MU's and bring together Raya and Peehu...I want to see them together..esp bhukkad fathetr daughter duo and hairan pareshan priya seeing them eating aloo parathaas one after the other with lots of makhanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsha_002Mani-RK

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
kuch nhi hogaaa... golu priya ko dekhe ga or pighal jai ga 
Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I am not saying it will happen but it might as it would be a very dramatic twist. I do however think that Ram would never separate Peehu and Priya..
dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
very true...this may be a base for another MU...good thinking
if this happens n Ram finds out abt pihu being her kid ram wil surely be mad at priya...maybe he might take priya with him saying priya cant take care of her...am sure he will be angry on top of that priya didnt say abt her being alive
..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I agree...Let see...Kya hoga QuestionDay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index