Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Peehu's Mom - Page 2

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shonuz_mom

The circumstances in which Peehu and Ram have met, Ram is sure to think that Peehu probably has a irresponsible mother. After the first encounter between  Peehu and Ram, Ram is shown to think, how can a parent lose their kid. Same way when he finds Peehu locked in the bathroom, and her mother is no where to be found, he is going to feel even more strongly that Peehu's mom is an irresponsible parent. Are the CVS laying the foundation for MU, something similar to the MU that Ram and Priya had during the beginning of season 1?

nice post but i don't think so, yeah i m sure awe will see fight b2en RaYa  but i think it's will not be very big fight it will be a regular Nhok-Jhok type fight, but i m sure Ram will Take a class 4 hiding pihuu's secret 4m him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
No more of MU's please. The show has already been ruined by these crappy twists now no more of that just clear out the old MU's and bring together Raya and Peehu...I want to see them together..esp bhukkad fathetr daughter duo and hairan pareshan priya seeing them eating aloo parathaas one after the other with lots of makhan๐Ÿ˜†
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kuch nhi hogaaa... golu priya ko dekhe ga or pighal jai ga 
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I am not saying it will happen but it might as it would be a very dramatic twist. I do however think that Ram would never separate Peehu and Priya..
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
very true...this may be a base for another MU...good thinking
if this happens n Ram finds out abt pihu being her kid ram wil surely be mad at priya...maybe he might take priya with him saying priya cant take care of her...am sure he will be angry on top of that priya didnt say abt her being alive
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...Let see...Kya hoga โ“๐Ÿ˜