India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Peehu's Mom

shonuz_mom Senior Member
shonuz_mom
shonuz_mom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
The circumstances in which Peehu and Ram have met, Ram is sure to think that Peehu probably has a irresponsible mother. After the first encounter between  Peehu and Ram, Ram is shown to think, how can a parent lose their kid. Same way when he finds Peehu locked in the bathroom, and her mother is no where to be found, he is going to feel even more strongly that Peehu's mom is an irresponsible parent. Are the CVS laying the foundation for MU, something similar to the MU that Ram and Priya had during the beginning of season 1?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31ashi4567ranii.sharmarnvdbhavanisnehasyaNanydayabhiSiacutieTVserialfreakjakther7

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yup he vil be very angry on peehu's mother donno hw he vil react knowing dat priya is her mother n lot of MU's gonna happen between dem

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniTVserialfreakjakther7

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
yeah right...the day he finds that pihu is his daughter priya is dead for sure lol :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31rnvdbhavaniSiacutieadithya_sidTVserialfreakjakther7

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

The circumstances in which Peehu and Ram have met, Ram is sure to think that Peehu probably has a irresponsible mother. After the first encounter between  Peehu and Ram, Ram is shown to think, how can a parent lose their kid. Same way when he finds Peehu locked in the bathroom, and her mother is no where to be found, he is going to feel even more strongly that Peehu's mom is an irresponsible parent. Are the CVS laying the foundation for MU, something similar to the MU that Ram and Priya had during the beginning of season 1?

I agree...and I hope something of that sort does not happen in the show...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanijakther7

muskan087 IF-Dazzler
muskan087
muskan087

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
May be ram will think that pihuu's mom is so irresponsible but if pihuu clear out all situations then may be he understand..i hope that ram will not MU priya uff pihuu mom ..but dis is ekta show or ekta bina MU create kiye bina kaise jiyegi lol 

rnvdbhavanijakther7

Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I think we will see a custody battle between Ram and Priya.. this could be the foundation of that.. They could show how Priya is unfit to take care of Peehu.. But I seriously dont think Ram would separate mother and daughter..

rnvdbhavanijakther7

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

I think we will see a custody battle between Ram and Priya.. this could be the foundation of that.. They could show how Priya is unfit to take care of Peehu.. But I seriously dont think Ram would separate mother and daughter..

dont want to see this sort of thing hope that ram understand her situationConfused

harvyrnvdbhavani

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskan087

May be ram will think that pihuu's mom is so irresponsible but if pihuu clear out all situations then may be he understand..i hope that ram will not MU priya uff pihuu mom ..but dis is ekta show or ekta bina MU create kiye bina kaise jiyegi lol 
lol yeh mu k bine ekta ka man nahi lagta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index