Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 91)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129346

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by maneet_forever9


what, because of the wild card entries right?
Yeah ughh but atleast he will get rest so thats good naa but will miss his performance

yes that is good! he works SOOO HARD for both JDJ and PV, so it's good he'll get some rest, but yes his performance will be missedSmile
Yeah he works day and night gosh poor him he is becoming slim he is such hardworking guy awww 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Joined: 31 July 2010
Posts: 6742

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by maneet_forever9


what, because of the wild card entries right?
Yeah ughh but atleast he will get rest so thats good naa but will miss his performance

yes that is good! he works SOOO HARD for both JDJ and PV, so it's good he'll get some rest, but yes his performance will be missedSmile
Yeah he works day and night gosh poor him he is becoming slim he is such hardworking guy awww 

yup, he loves his fans so much and is VERY dedicated - gives 110% to everything!!! GOSH LOVE GC SOOO MUCH!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129346

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9


yup, he loves his fans so much and is VERY dedicated - gives 110% to everything!!! GOSH LOVE GC SOOO MUCH!!!!Embarrassed
Yeah me tooo he is my dream guyEmbarrassed He is so perfect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Joined: 31 July 2010
Posts: 6742

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by maneet_forever9


yup, he loves his fans so much and is VERY dedicated - gives 110% to everything!!! GOSH LOVE GC SOOO MUCH!!!!Embarrassed
Yeah me tooo he is my dream guyEmbarrassed He is so perfect

oh yes for sure!!!! and yes he is perfect! GC is an AMAZING good looking guy,  person, actor, dancer ... everything!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129346

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9


oh yes for sure!!!! and yes he is perfect! GC is an AMAZING good looking guy,  person, actor, dancer ... everything!!!!Day Dreaming
Exactly gosh and he is devoted to Debina too aww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Joined: 31 July 2010
Posts: 6742

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by maneet_forever9


oh yes for sure!!!! and yes he is perfect! GC is an AMAZING good looking guy,  person, actor, dancer ... everything!!!!Day Dreaming
Exactly gosh and he is devoted to Debina too aww

YUP, just an AMAZINGLY well rounded human being!Embarrassed


Edited by maneet_forever9 - 24 July 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129346

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

YUP, just an AMAZINGLY well rounded human being!Embarrassed
YUPPP btw do join us in this thread tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Joined: 31 July 2010
Posts: 6742

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

YUP, just an AMAZINGLY well rounded human being!Embarrassed
YUPPP btw do join us in this thread tooEmbarrassed

I've joined this thread as well, I post on that one tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index