Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 9)

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by -enchanted-

^^ Wowww Yar,  They r Wonderful !!
So beautifully Created !! Gurmeet looks really eveil here and U made him look 100x More Evil LOL

Thank you so muchTongue

@red: that was my intentionLOL

No but seriously this pic inspired me to do it...My heart really skipped a beat when i saw it,Gurmeet almost has a Draculian look in this pic...Spell bounding.

U r Dimple Right ?? I have been Watching and admiring ur creations since a Long time but Didnt got a Chance to Interact with U Wink !!
Well Really yar, I too became Completely Flat of this Evil Look of Him...i think he can be the only person who can Look Evil plus Sweet Together LOL !!
And Ur Sig is Making him look more Evil plus more Sweet too ROFL

Noo... I am not Dimple...Kaha wo aur kaha main...She is one of the most amazing creators, and I am a novice. I am Ani from PV forum... I have changed my DP from Gurmeet to Roger Federer,may be that is why you dont recognize me.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

So beautifully Created !! Gurmeet looks really eveil here and U made him look 100x More Evil LOL

Thank you so muchTongue

No but seriously this pic inspired me to do it...My heart really skipped a beat when i saw it,Gurmeet almost has a Draculian look in this pic...Spell bounding.

U r Dimple Right ?? I have been Watching and admiring ur creations since a Long time but Didnt got a Chance to Interact with U Wink !!
Well Really yar, I too became Completely Flat of this Evil Look of Him...i think he can be the only person who can Look Evil plus Sweet Together LOL !!

Noo... I am not Dimple...Kaha wo aur kaha main...She is one of the most amazing creators, and I am a novice. I am Ani from PV forum... I have changed my DP from Gurmeet to Roger Federer,may be that is why you dont recognize me.LOL

I too used to recognise you easily with the DPLOL LOL but still your user name is very unique Embarrassed Embarrassed

That was an absolutely fantastic creation and Gurmeet is looking like a real evil Big smile

-enchanted-

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I too used to recognise you easily with the DPLOL LOL but still your user name is very unique Embarrassed Embarrassed

That was an absolutely fantastic creation and Gurmeet is looking like a real evil Big smile

Thank you so muchSmile

I had to change the DP...
After all Roger won a slam after 2 years... I was so happy ,so decided to put Wimbledon DP at least for some timeTongue

Edited by -enchanted- - 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm

jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jikky_84

Thank you so muchSmile

I had to change the DP...
After all Roger won a slam after 2 years... I was so happy ,so decided to put Wimbledon DP at least for some timeTongue

I think you don't like Nadal LOL LOL I remember reading somewhere that you were so happy that Nadal lost LOL LOL LOL
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
evry1..
Cn v ol gather on gurmeetians...???
..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

VersatileStar

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

You looks happy with the devil in action LOL LOL
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Thank you so muchTongue

Aaah , I m So Sorry ani, For becoming Confused D'oh !!
Well nice to meet U yar, and ur Creations are Really wonderful...Keep them Up and U will Definitely be one of the Wonderful Sigmakers in IF Thumbs Up

-enchanted-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index