Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 88)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

is it???? I read somewhere it's gonna be a singer. Neha Bassin something...LOL
hehehe i read that too bt der was an article that ashmit will come he even tweeted so that why i said lets see who is 6th lol btw come in other thread all r der

Edited by AnuRathi10 - 23 July 2012 at 8:18am

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! 

Just dropping by to say that I finally got to watch GC's lion and robot performances (I missed the episodes). Both performances were amazing but I LOVED the robot dance! Thanks again for the links Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9Abby-GC-CrazyJanuableSanu

JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

Hi everyone! 

Just dropping by to say that I finally got to watch GC's lion and robot performances (I missed the episodes). Both performances were amazing but I LOVED the robot dance! Thanks again for the links Smile

glad u got to watch his performances did u watched his bad man performance from yesterday episode. Anyways yeah his Robot one was perfecttt i loved that performance
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
ne1 hea...
I have been shouting of my arrival on d other thread too..
But seems ppl r deaf... ROFL
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone!

Just dropping by to say that I finally got to watch GC's lion and robot performances (I missed the episodes). Both performances were amazing but I LOVED the robot dance! Thanks again for the links Smile

Aahhh glad u watchd it...
Even me LOVEDD d ROBOT dance.. Cz dats one of my fav styles as well n GC did it lyk PURFECTT..!! Embarrassed

Whts ur name by d way??
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Hi everyone! 

glad u got to watch his performances did u watched his bad man performance from yesterday episode. Anyways yeah his Robot one was perfecttt i loved that performance

Yep, I watched his performance yesterday. Twice actually. I couldn't wait until it aired on TV so I watched it on youtube earlier in the day first and re watched on TV LOL

@Abby: I'm Zehra Smile 
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! 

Yep, I watched his performance yesterday. Twice actually. I couldn't wait until it aired on TV so I watched it on youtube earlier in the day first and re watched on TV LOL

HEHEHE woww another crazy fan of GC haan anyways his this perfect was incredible naa i mean damn the toughest challenge and he did it perfectlyyy he is amazing. Btw how many times did u voted for GC lol
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! 

HEHEHE woww another crazy fan of GC haan anyways his this perfect was incredible naa i mean damn the toughest challenge and he did it perfectlyyy he is amazing. Btw how many times did u voted for GC lol

Haha, I definitely felt like a fan girl yesterday as I was watching him... and rewatching him LOL
I agree that he was perfect and he nailed that challenge. He was perfect as "evil nasha" because he's so tempting Wink
How many times did I vote for him? Hmm... I can't remember exactly but I usually vote for him about  ten times. I split the votes between him, Bharti, Darsheel, and Isha Smile What you about you? 

Edited by megustajalebi - 23 July 2012 at 8:27pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index