Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 77)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Thank U thank U!

munni ur finally here!!

i even txted u. . .where were u gayab???

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
f**k my YouTube is f**ked up
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I like SRK, GC, brad Pitt hihih, Ryan Renolds :P and thats all i think...ohhh even KSG but then it depends at times I like an actor depending on the movie...lol...

p.s I wonder who can ever hate SRK...I think I have been drooling over him since I didnt even know the D of drooling...

I personally feel that SRK has a certain charm, charisma which can attract anyone, especially girls...well at least most of the girls...I like the way he talks, acts, cries, everything...hehe...

and then we should remember that before being the KING of bollywwod , he had worked in a serial I guess Fauji as per my mom...so who knows our KING of tellywood is threading along his path only... :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

f**k my YouTube is f**ked up

munni ur fasting be careful jii .

try this link 

http://bollylinks.info/dm.php?id=xsboyf

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 22 July 2012 at 12:26pm

TanShi_CrazyLuv

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by zahra15

@  Mrs.ZSK

am happy am not the only one to be thinking as such...it's he has kinda grown thin or got leaner for sure...you can very well notice it in PV...I hope he is taking care of himself...

He barely sleeps and he is always on his toes.  Even in PV he was so happy that Kratika was going to do most of the dancing cuz he does so much in JDJ.  I am happy for one week he can take rest as the wild card entries will be versing each other next weekend.

p.s: I am Zee u remember me right. U used to follow my FF's.Tongue
 and then they will get 2 weeks to rehearse...it is even better...Smile

yea I know...but am really sorry...I have literally stopped reading all ffs this year...My final year and very demanding...I come online just to talk with my friends...but I have temporarily put a pause to all ffs reading...LOL my mock exams just ended last tuesday and my finals starting in 2 months...thatsy...

phewww LOL
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

and then they will get 2 weeks to rehearse...it is even better...Smile

yea I know...but am really sorry...I have literally stopped reading all ffs this year...My final year and very demanding...I come online just to talk with my friends...but I have temporarily put a pause to all ffs reading...LOL my mock exams just ended last tuesday and my finals starting in 2 months...thatsy...

phewww LOL

yeah so i am happy about that.

no no thats not what i meant dear.  I thought since i changed my username u didn't recognize me. It's totally fine dear. . no worries. Best of luck!
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I like SRK, GC, brad Pitt hihih, Ryan Renolds :P and thats all i think...ohhh even KSG but then it depends at times I like an actor depending on the movie...lol...

p.s I wonder who can ever hate SRK...I think I have been drooling over him since I didnt even know the D of drooling...

I personally feel that SRK has a certain charm, charisma which can attract anyone, especially girls...well at least most of the girls...I like the way he talks, acts, cries, everything...hehe...

and then we should remember that before being the KING of bollywwod , he had worked in a serial I guess Fauji as per my mom...so who knows our KING of tellywood is threading along his path only... :))
yup zahra dear i loved srk since... i cant even remember since when i have loved him so i wud say always and all the time from the time i watched hi koyla and ddlj at tht time i might be 5 or 6 years old and srk was is and will be my all time favourite actor i always fight with my sisters brothers and cousins who dont like him
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

What if sushil wins ROFL

he does not have star potential to be honest.

so i don't think Karan will take such a huge risk. . .until toward the end of the season and for example its Isha, GC, and shibaani versing each other than maybe yes he would give such an offer.

I am sure Karan will have his eye on Guru now. He sees his fan following. .. he is already a hero, not much work for Karan to do there LOL plus he is SUch a good actor and dancer. . . he is the package deal.  HOw can he not notice that.Wink

this was a nice one...it cracked me upROFLROFL

yea maybe by the time we reach the finals and he will see who are actually in and he might decide such a thing...

and yea your right...even before the concept of the movie is decided, it can be declared a blockbuster as he so lovingly says this...LOL

no need for promotions and all...will even save moneyROFL

gururockss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index