Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 74)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Guys no more talk of Gurti or DD plz.
Back to GC's performance!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatTanShi_CrazyLuvx-affy-x

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Originally posted by pickachu

I think that Karan will take GC in his movie b/c he has complimented GC in robot performance and also in today's performance.

i lovee GC neither i love salman khan nor shah rukh khan only love GC Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Originally posted by pickachu

I think that Karan will take GC in his movie b/c he has complimented GC in robot performance and also in today's performance.

I wish he doesTongue

TanShi_CrazyLuv

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by zahra15

welll I guess it;s time to stop talking about the mysterious 6th contestant...and concentrate on GC's devilish performance...hehehehe...

gosh even a devil's character he was so yummy Day Dreaming

and his expressions KILLER!!!

Did you see the performance???
when Shampa is on top and then GC down and she kinda leans on him and they do some movement...that was really nice...

the tongue stucking part, Devil smile..and initially when they start dancing and Shampa kinda cuddles into him...

And then of course his expressions...aaahhh...they were so killer type...Clap

yesterday he looked yummier without make up in the intial scene when they were hearing the results in that black shirt and hair...Tongue

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-affy-x

It was because of decisions taken when fans giving there all to fight for Geet 
The channel liedt o us basically,plus the man has to work

yeah true, but for some reason fans are taking it out of GC. I feel like the channel used GC as their scapegoat. 

I like GC's character as Yash, but i am so used to him being the bad boy lover type that seeing him as a father so early in his career made me feel like he was wasting his talent initially during the show.

but then i stop myself and i am like he can't be maan singh khurana forever. . .its like i am battling with myself and heart.  His character stole many girl's hearts and i guess i feel that accepting the false fact of GC being the culprit it is easier for them to move from the fact that Geet is over.  I feel fans are using GC as a scapegoat here as well.

I just feel so bad for GC we love him so much that we don't know we are hurting him sometimes.
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
KJo chose the right words for GC today...

when he said he cannot understand him...when he meets him outside he is a very nice man and then later he is either lion or khalnayak...LOL

either he is very good and his face and expressions do it all for him or he has a problem...LOL

gururockss

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by x-affy-x

It was because of decisions taken when fans giving there all to fight for Geet 
The channel liedt o us basically,plus the man has to work

yeah true, but for some reason fans are taking it out of GC. I feel like the channel used GC as their scapegoat. 

I like GC's character as Yash, but i am so used to him being the bad boy lover type that seeing him as a father so early in his career made me feel like he was wasting his talent initially during the show.

but then i stop myself and i am like he can't be maan singh khurana forever. . .its like i am battling with myself and heart.  His character stole many girl's hearts and i guess i feel that accepting the false fact of GC being the culprit it is easier for them to move from the fact that Geet is over.  I feel fans are using GC as a scapegoat here as well.

I just feel so bad for GC we love him so much that we don't know we are hurting him sometimes.

I dont watch PV, i guess im stuck with his previous role
The channel and producers got out of it easily and the blame fell on him

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Did you see the performance???
when Shampa is on top and then GC down and she kinda leans on him and they do some movement...that was really nice...

the tongue stucking part, Devil smile..and initially when they start dancing and Shampa kinda cuddles into him...

And then of course his expressions...aaahhh...they were so killer type...Clap

yesterday he looked yummier without make up in the intial scene when they were hearing the results in that black shirt and hair...Tongue

yup i saw itEmbarrassed

when GC stepped on shampa i was like GC is not that light. . .so he must have lost weight or something that he stepped on shampa Shocked or there is certain places in the back that doesn't hurt as much if you place ur weight there. 

i screamed out of excitement when i saw the tongue sticking partLOL 
who could imagine GC doing thatEmbarrassed

GC always looks yummy especially in black and white Wink

x-affy-x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index