Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 73)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
welll I guess it;s time to stop talking about the mysterious 6th contestant...and concentrate on GC's devilish performance...hehehehe...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanShi_CrazyLuvpickachux-affy-x

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Agree with u!
I have seen such a fight between any two fangroups of a couple.
They fight on some childish issues!

believe me so have I and i am a foreigner when it comes to indian soaps and bollywood. I only learned the language cuz of watching GURTI.

and seeing both fan groups fighting makes me want to whack people on their heads to WAKE UP!!!

Maybe they just need to see it from a foreigner's point of view to see how Dum they look.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachux-affy-x

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by x-affy-x

I like your thinkingBig smile

thank u affy Embarrassed

i feel its better to be positive and optimistic than negative.  The gurti/maaneet fire in my heart is still burning. I am not gonna let it die out any time soon.

The love for maneet will never die,hence i'm still stuck on the repeats
I wish he was given a co partner with Shampa in another challenge
Then i'd so want DDDay Dreaming

TanShi_CrazyLuvpickachu

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

i felt some DD fanz are against Guru coz he married to debina di it is sad fact abt DD fanz ..m talking abts me nt abt alll

i don't think its that as much as it is Guru signing a new show so soon after Geet ended while Fans were fighting to get Geet season 2. 

They feel like Guru betrayed them. and i admit i was shattered hearing the news and i am a huge huge GC fan.

but yeah after shedding some tears i was like its not GC's fault really.  He can't wait forever. its all 4 lions and the channels fault.

but most ppl don't see it like that.

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 22 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuvpickachux-affy-x

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

welll I guess it;s time to stop talking about the mysterious 6th contestant...and concentrate on GC's devilish performance...hehehehe...

gosh even a devil's character he was so yummy Day Dreaming

and his expressions KILLER!!!

TanShi_CrazyLuvpickachu

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Readdez guys

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 which just saw it's fourth elimination is now gearing up for it's wild card entry episode. Apparently 6 contestants will fight it out in the wild card episode and finally 2 will make it to the main round. So here's a look at the wild card entry contestants of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5.

Avika Gor: The senior 'Anandi', Pratyusha Banerjee was recently eliminated the show and now we have the junior 'Anandi' to take her place. That's right the original Balika Vadhu Avika Gor will be seen as one of the wild card contestants of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5. The actress is currently seen in TV show Sasural Simar Ka and if she qualifies, she will be the second child artist in this season of JDJ (the first being Darsheel Safary).

Karan Wahi: The cute Karan Wahi is the next wild card contestant of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5. The actor who became famous for his role in TV serials like Remix, Dil Mil Gaye was last seen in Sony's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. With a good fan following among girls, we are sure he will be one of the hot favorites to make it through to the final round.

Rashmi Desai: TV actress Rashmi Desai who became popular for her role of  Tapasya inUttaran is another contestant who will be battling it out in the wild card entry episode of Jhalak. This will not be Rashmi's first dancing show, she also participated in Zara Nachke DikhaSeason 2 and if our memory serves ur right, she was quite good in it!

Jay Soni: The next name on the list is of TV actor Jay Soni who won many a hearts with his portrayal of the adorable Ishaan in Sasural Genda Phool. The actor is currently not doing any TV show and will now try his hands at dancing. Incidentally his co-star from Sasural Genda Phool, Ragini Khanna is the host of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5.

Ashmit Patel: The actor made headlines for his alleged affair with Pakistani actress Veena Malik after the two participated in Bigg Boss 4. We haven't seen much of him after Bigg Boss and it will be interesting to see if he is able to impress the judges with his dance moves.

So these are 5 names that have been more of less confirmed for the wild card round of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5. Names like Krushna Abhishek, Eijaz Khan are being speculated as the 6th contestants of the wild card entry episode however nothing has been confirmed as of now. Well let's see  which 2 are able to impress the judges and move forward in the show. To know who makes it, keep watching Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 only on Colors, Saturday and Sunday at 9 PM IST.

The wild card episode of Jhalak will air next week that is on 28th and 29th July 2012.

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

i felt some DD fanz are against Guru coz he married to debina di it is sad fact abt DD fanz ..m talking abts me nt abt alll

i don't think its that as much as it is Guru signing a new show so soon after Geet ended while Fans were fighting to get Geet season 2. 

They feel like Guru betrayed them. and i admit i was shattered hearing the news and i am a huge huge GC fan.

but yeah after shedding some tears i was like its not GC's fault really.  He can't wait forever. its all 4 lions and the channels fault.

but most ppl don't see it like that.

It was because of decisions taken when fans giving there all to fight for Geet 
The channel liedt o us basically,plus the man has to work

TanShi_CrazyLuvpickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I think that Karan will take GC in his movie b/c he has complimented GC in robot performance and also in today's performance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssTanShi_CrazyLuvMrs.ZSKx-affy-x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index