Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 70)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I like DD too!
I really want GC and DD to be on the dance floor!
It will shut the mouths of haters!
If she will come then Gurti fans will divide into two and then the famous war will start between them.
That's why i'm confused that she should come or not!
For rating may be colors will do this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssx-affy-x

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururockss

yup drashti fans r more active here than gurmeet fans and besides tht vivian has got more fans than ks tht s y madhubala is more active here

but i BET U THAT EVEN AFTER DD enters the show GC will remain as the highest vote getter 

yeah i think DD has a long way to go to prove herself cuz GC has gotten three 30's in a row and he is used to the pressure and work ethic that comes to preparing for getting a 30, which DD will be new too.

let's see what happens . . . for all we know it might not even be DD.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

yup drashti fans r more active here than gurmeet fans and besides tht vivian has got more fans than ks tht s y madhubala is more active here

but i BET U THAT EVEN AFTER DD enters the show GC will remain as the highest vote getter 

yeah i think DD has a long way to go to prove herself cuz GC has gotten three 30's in a row and he is used to the pressure and work ethic that comes to preparing for getting a 30, which DD will be new too.

yup dear lets see
but i heard tht dd is a good dancer yaar
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

exactly..let's chuck it all...for it might NOT be DD after all...

how many liked GC's evil smile like madhuri said and the way he stuck his tongue Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachux-affy-x

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Frankly speaking i don't think that DD will accept right now to come in JDJ b/c she has to handle in new show MB!

x-affy-x

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Im scared about the war 
Hence i feel like it shouldnt happen

pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

yup dear lets see
but i heard tht dd is a good dancer yaar

I guess DD is a trained dancerConfused!
B/c in one of the interview,The person who was taking interview was saying it!
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

i m also maaneet fan but i cant see them compete with eachother yaarCry

we both know that the chance of them doing a show or something else is very unlikely, and i just want to see them together in the same tv frame.  Maybe after they come together and the JDJ ratings sky rocket then it will send out a huge message to everyone. 

the channel, the producers, to karan Wink, that what GURTI means. the power of their chemistry and fan base alone can set a blockbuster performance or movie.

and who knows maybe after that a chance of GEET season 2 may be revived again. It's a long shot but u never know. everything runs on money and trp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gururocksspickachux-affy-x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index