Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 69)

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

oh and talk about how much more viewers will tune in after knowing DD is on JDJ . . .not just that both DD and GC are on. . .all the GURTI, Maaneetians, GUrmeetians, and DDians will tune in and that fan following speaks for itself.
yup dear but honestly i dont want dd to take part this time i want her to wait till next season

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururockss

I think it is drashti, because i bet Guru is still getting the most votes from audiences, so in order to control and make it harder they will bring DD to make the fans indecisive on who to vote for.
yup dear
cheap colors
they use their heroine to leesen gc s vote bank
but i m sure even after dd entring the show gc will get the highest votes

and ya the 6 contestants will compete with each other first and then two of them will be selected and tht two contestants will join gc and other contestants

i don't know about that. Drashti has a big fan following and her show madhubala is more active than PV forum.

It's going to be hard.

oh okay that makes sense now. I was so confused if we were going to get 6 new entries.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockssx-affy-x

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adigaag

Mrs. ZSK...its Karan Wahi, Avika Gor, Jay Soni, Ritwik Dhanjnani, Rashmi Desai...6th one suspense

i know that but what does that mean??

this is the first time I'm watching JDJ so does this mean these are the new contestants for the rest of the season??? or they are just coming for one episode or something.
2 will be chosen from the 6 and they will compete with the rest of the contestants...

I do not want any of the existing contestants to performa next week...thoda taras khana chahiye colors ko contestants par

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatMrs.ZSKpickachu

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
well I was thinking we are all expecting a celebrity someone who can compete with GC voting wise...

who knows it might be a simple aam aadmi like sushil in the end...like we never expected Sushil...still he came...so we never know...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachux-affy-x

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

oh and talk about how much more viewers will tune in after knowing DD is on JDJ . . .not just that both DD and GC are on. . .all the GURTI, Maaneetians, GUrmeetians, and DDians will tune in and that fan following speaks for itself.
yup dear but honestly i dont want dd to take part this time i want her to wait till next season

i actually do want it to be DD because more than a GC or DD fan i am a Maaneet and gurti fan. So i know them doing another show is very unlikely so i am okay with them being on at least a dance show.

and i will vote for whoever performs the best :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-affy-x

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Mrs. ZSK...its Karan Wahi, Avika Gor, Jay Soni, Ritwik Dhanjnani, Rashmi Desai...6th one suspense

i know that but what does that mean??

this is the first time I'm watching JDJ so does this mean these are the new contestants for the rest of the season??? or they are just coming for one episode or something.
2 will be chosen from the 6 and they will compete with the rest of the contestants...

I do not want any of the existing contestants to performa next week...thoda taras khana chahiye colors ko contestants par

oh okay yeah me too all contestants deserve a break.   Pratusha got hospitalized and isha's feet are bruised and GC is so tired and looking weak. I think their body needs a break and their mind stress and pressure free for at least a week.
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

I think it is drashti, because i bet Guru is still getting the most votes from audiences, so in order to control and make it harder they will bring DD to make the fans indecisive on who to vote for.
yup dear
cheap colors
they use their heroine to leesen gc s vote bank
but i m sure even after dd entring the show gc will get the highest votes

and ya the 6 contestants will compete with each other first and then two of them will be selected and tht two contestants will join gc and other contestants

i don't know about that. Drashti has a big fan following and her show madhubala is more active than PV forum.

It's going to be hard.

oh okay that makes sense now. I was so confused if we were going to get 6 new entries.
yup drashti fans r more active here than gurmeet fans and besides tht vivian has got more fans than ks tht s y madhubala is more active here

but i BET U THAT EVEN AFTER DD enters the show GC will remain as the highest vote getter 
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

i actually do want it to be DD because more than a GC or DD fan i am a Maaneet and gurti fan. So i know them doing another show is very unlikely so i am okay with them being on at least a dance show.

and i will vote for whoever performs the best :)
i m also maaneet fan but i cant see them compete with eachother yaarCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index