Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

GC has become such a big part of my life. .. that not getting that daily dose of him is just impossible for me. So i watch only for him.  Even though i feel that the concept would of been approached differently, it didn't. I feel its more of a saas bahu show. Much more in the beginning. But i just watch for GC and Kratika is a good actor as well.

I get my daily dose through vms and his offscreens
gururockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

i lovee GC neither i love salman khan nor shah rukh khan only love GC ðŸ˜³

i too love gc but srk is srk yaar and i cant leave loving him either
so i will stick with both as i m little more greedy lolz
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zahra15

oh yea I forgot mentioning this...
when he stepped on her...I was like OMG😲
Shampa is so petite and GC is the muscle man😆
But then Shampa continued to dance well...so I was like thank goodness she is fine because seriously with his abs, well toned body and all GC is definitely not that light😆

But I guess they practiced a lot for this to get it right because If I were to be in Shampa's place, I would have defo thrown up on the spot...but then it wasnt on her stomach but her back so i guess like you said maybe there is a spot where you dont feel anything though I doubt it😲

i feel like his abs are gone  or not as prominent as they used to be.  So much stress on him for doing a daily show and JDJ so its  bound to affect his health.

yeah i was really shocked when he stepped on shampa. But i hope she is okay , and i think she is. Their is that adrenaline that doesn't make u feel the pain.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That part i have to watch 
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Since Day 1 am wishing that somehow KJo recognises GC's talent and offer him a role...

he complimented his body, heroic type
his eyes, 
his expressions,
his ability to get into any character...
and now how he has been improving...
his sexual chemistry...hihi...

he is in all praise for GC and has a huge smile plastered on his face when he gives 10 on 10

who knows maybe something is cooking in his mind deep inside...and we might get a surprise by the end...

And I ven got another thought...like in DID the winner was promised to be given a chance to dance with Salman Khan in wanted...what if KJo one day says the winner will b given the lead role in one of my movies...and GC is the winner...this will b hust too great...

I know am dreaming a bit too much but them we arent taxed on our dreams right ?? ;)
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: gururockss

i too love gc but srk is srk yaar and i cant leave loving him either
so i will stick with both as i m little more greedy lolz

Shahrukh is the king of romance. . and our Don. . .how can u not love him ðŸ˜³

Salman is our Prem and our dhabaag, our dear bodyguard Lovely Singh, and Tiger😉

GUrmeet is our Maan singh khurana, angry young man, DUsht danav, Dhak dhak, and Yashu.

Each as their own personality and element where you can't help but love them for their own uniqueness.

But GC is on the top for me . . cuz he is always 1st in my heart <3

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
gururockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

Shahrukh is the king of romance. . and our Don. . .how can u not love him ðŸ˜³

Salman is our Prem and our dhabaag, our dear bodyguard Lovely Singh, and Tiger😉

GUrmeet is our Maan singh khurana, angry young man, DUsht danav, Dhak dhak, and Yashu.

Each as their own personality and element where you can't help but love them for their own uniqueness.

But GC is on the top for me . . cuz he is always 1st in my heart <3

for me there are only three actors who exists
first srk then GC and then there is a turkish hero
i love him so much
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@  Mrs.ZSK

am happy am not the only one to be thinking as such...it's he has kinda grown thin or got leaner for sure...you can very well notice it in PV...I hope he is taking care of himself...
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Link Link Link Link Please!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

Since Day 1 am wishing that somehow KJo recognises GC's talent and offer him a role...

he complimented his body, heroic type
his eyes, 
his expressions,
his ability to get into any character...
and now how he has been improving...
his sexual chemistry...hihi...

he is in all praise for GC and has a huge smile plastered on his face when he gives 10 on 10

who knows maybe something is cooking in his mind deep inside...and we might get a surprise by the end...

And I ven got another thought...like in DID the winner was promised to be given a chance to dance with Salman Khan in wanted...what if KJo one day says the winner will b given the lead role in one of my movies...and GC is the winner...this will b hust too great...

I know am dreaming a bit too much but them we arent taxed on our dreams right ?? ;)

What if sushil wins 🤣

he does not have star potential to be honest.

so i don't think Karan will take such a huge risk. . .until toward the end of the season and for example its Isha, GC, and shibaani versing each other than maybe yes he would give such an offer.

I am sure Karan will have his eye on Guru now. He sees his fan following. .. he is already a hero, not much work for Karan to do there ðŸ˜† plus he is SUch a good actor and dancer. . . he is the package deal.  HOw can he not notice that.😉
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago